• Native app: No wifi connection required to access the conference program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, program changes, your upcoming sessions, Twitter feeds and organizer messages.
• Program: Browse the entire event program to build your personal schedule, take notes, rate sessions or speakers and more.
• Twitter, Expo, Maps, Speaker List, and more."
This e-Book is for general reference only and not necessarily comprehensive. Obtain legal advice as and when appropriate. We shall not be held liable for any error or omission from this material.
How to use:-
1. Flip the screen from left to right or vice versa to flip the pages.
2. Tap once on the screen to remove any overlay functions. Tap once again to retrieve the functions.
3. Use Bookmark to save any favorite pages for quick future reference.
4. Use Search function for quick search.
5. Use fingers to enlarge or reduce the text.
6. Scroll the pages at the bottom for quick scrolling.
Now you do not need to carry heavy books to court and it's for your easy reading at coffee house too.
How much....nahhhhh it's free. Enjoy it!!!
Each year, HAI holds HAI HELI-EXPO, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. Thousands of operators, pilots, maintenance technicians, managers, and safety professionals come from around the world to see the latest in aircraft and technology, connect with vendors, and network with industry peers. They also come for the helicopter-specific educational opportunities, such as inspection authorization renewal, HAI Professional Education courses, and the Rotor Safety Challenge free safety education program.
Each year, SHARE hosts two major events with the goal to help enterprise technology professionals expand their industry knowledge, enhance their skills and increase the efficiency of their organization. SHARE attendees have the opportunity to learn from subject-matter experts and practitioners, focus on technical education on a variety of topics and engage through networking opportunities.
NBOA is the only national association that solely supports the role of the independent school business officer and focuses on financial and operational solutions for independent schools. NBOA develops, delivers and promotes best business practices to advance independent schools. NBOA membership includes more than 1,100 schools from every region in the country as well as several countries outside the U.S.
True Value Company is one of the world's largest retailer-owned hardware cooperatives. With about 4,500 independent retailers and an exciting new store format, we've created a compelling shopping experience for consumers and winning opportunity for entrepreneur-retailers.
NOTE: This app is for True Value Reunion attendees and exhibitors only and is locked; a password will be provided.