This year’s theme is "The Journey Continues," and we’ll welcome more than 1,700 health, safety, and environment professionals, working in the oil and gas and other sectors, to sunny southern California for this biennial event.
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
• Capillary Rise
• Kinematic Viscosity
• Hydrostatic Pressure
• Pressure Head
• Velocity Head
• True Velocity Head
• Specific Energy Head
• Head Loss (Bernoulli Equation)
• Total Energy - Elemental Volume of Fluid
• Total Head of Flowing Fluid
• Average Velocity of Flow
• Summation of all Forces (X direction)
• Froude Number
• Reynolds Number
• Weber Number
• Head Loss due to Friction
• Head Loss due to Friction (Darcy-Weisbach Formula)
• Chezy Velocity
• Chezy Coefficient
• Manning Flow Velocity
• Manning Flow Velocity using Pipe Diameter
• Flow Rate (Manning Formula)
• Head Loss due to Friction (Manning Formula)
• Pipe Diameter (Manning Formula)
• Mean Flow Velocity (Hazen-Williams)
• Mean Flow Velocity - Pipes Flowing Full (Hazen-Williams)
• Fluid Flow Rate (Hazen-Williams)
• Head Loss due to Friction (Hazen-Williams)
• Pipe Diameter (Hazen-Williams)
• Head Loss across a sudden enlargement of Pipe Diameter (Bernoulli Equation)
• Head Loss across a sudden enlargement of Pipe Diameter (Archer Equation)
• Head Loss due to Gradual Conical Enlargement
• Head Loss across a sudden contraction of Pipe
• Head Loss across a sudden contraction of Pipe (Brightmore Equation)
• Head Loss - Pipe Fittings
• Loss Coefficient
• Orifice Flow Rate
• Coefficient of Contraction
• Initial Velocity of Fluid Jets
• Gage Pressure at Tube Entrance (Conical Tubes)
• Velocity of Wave in a Pipe (Water Hammer)
• Internal Pressure in Pipe
• Stress on Pipe Material
• Section Factor
• Critical Depth of Flow - Open Channel Flow
• Force - Hydraulic Jump
• Rate of Change of Momentum - Hydraulic Jump
• Head Loss - Hydraulic Jump
• Stress on Pipe due to Temperature Change
• Movement in Length of Pipe due to Temperature Change
• Resultant Force on Bend in Pipe
• Elevation Difference between Headwater and Tailwater (Entrance and Exit Submerged)
• Velocity of Flow in Culvert (Entrance and Exit Submerged)
• Elevation Difference between Headwater and Tailwater (Entrance Submerged/Unsubmerged & Free Exit)
• Velocity of Flow in Culvert (Entrance Submerged/Unsubmerged & Free Exit)
• Flow Rate - Open Channel Flow
• Average Velocity - Rectangular Channels
• Critical Depth - Rectangular Channels
• Flow Rate - Rectangular Channels
• Discharge of Fluid per Unit Length - Rectangular Channels
• Minimum Specific Energy - Rectangular Channels
• Average Velocity - Triangular Channels
• Critical Depth - Triangular Channels
• Flow Rate - Triangular Channels
• Average Velocity - Parabolic Channels
• Critical Depth - Parabolic Channels
• Flow Rate - Parabolic Channels
• Average Velocity - Trapezoidal Channels
• Critical Depth - Trapezoidal Channels
• Flow Rate - Trapezoidal Channels
• Minimum Specific Energy - Trapezoidal Channels
• Area of Cross Section - Circular Channels
• Critical Depth - Circular Channels
• Top Width - Circular Channels
• Flow Rate - Circular Channels
• Flow Rate - Rectangular Weir
• Flow Rate - Triangular Weir (Notch Angle of 90 degrees)
• Flow Rate - Triangular Weir (Notch Angle of 60 degrees)
• Flow Rate - Triangular Weir (Notch Angle of 30 degrees)
• Flow Rate - Trapezoidal Weir
• Flow Rate - Broad Crested Weir
• Quantity of Sediment transported as Bed Load (Schoklitsch Formula)
• Evaporation Rate (Meyer Equation)
• Wind Factor
• Peak Discharge (Rational Formula)
• Rainfall Intensity (Steel Formula)
• Flow Rate - Groundwater (Darcy's Law)
• Fire Demand Rate
• Flow Rate - Gravity Well (Dupuit Formula)
• Flow Rate - Artesian Well
• Economic Pipe Diameter
• Flow Rate - Venturi Flow Meter
• Power obtained from Water Flow
Hydraulics Calculator also contains 32 Converters related to Hydraulics, Waterworks and Civil Engineering.
This free app provides valuable features including:
- Save and share articles
- Advanced search
- Document details - including abstracts
ATCE 2013 offers
-Over 450 peer-selected technical papers covering current applications and future technologies
-Expanded technical content and events for projects, facilities, and construction professionals.
-The largest exhibition in ATCE’s history—showcasing the latest technologies, new product launches, and valuable industry services
-Student and young professional activities, including the popular PetroBowl
-Continuing education opportunities, including 20+ training courses
-Numerous networking events, awards presentations, and so much more!
More from developer
With the theme, “Information to Insight,” Digital Energy 2013 will present the leading innovations that are moving our industry forward and provide a forum for collaboration among innovators, implementers, and end users.
The 3-day technical program features more than 40 in-depth discussions, panels, and papers on topics ranging from remote operations to interactive immersive simulation.
Attendees can also see the latest products and services from many industry-leading exhibiting companies.
Download this app to find exhibitors, view events, speakers and maps, and create a personalized schedule.
SPE's six peer-reviewed journals have something for everyone. Engineers, managers, educators - you name it, we have something that will interest you. Have a look at the discipline areas covered by each of our journals to find out which one is right for you!
SPE Drilling & Completion (SPEDC) covers horizontal and directional drilling, drilling fluids, bit technology, sand control, perforating, cementing, well control, completions and drilling operations.
SPE Economics & Management (SPEEM) covers resource and reserve evaluation, portfolio/asset management, project valuation, uncertainty/risk assessment, benchmarking and performance indicators, information management, digital energy and petroleum economics.
SPE Production & Operations (SPEPO) covers production operations, artificial lift, downhole equipment, formation damage control, multiphase flow, workovers, stimulation, and related subjects.
SPE Reservoir Evaluation & Engineering (SPEREE) covers reservoir characterization, geology and geophysics, core analysis, well logging, well testing, reservoir management, EOR, fluid mechanics, performance prediction, reservoir simulation and other reservoir-related topics.
Journal of Canadian Petroleum Technology (JCPT) covers heavy oil and oil sands technology, thermal recovery techniques, unconventional gas supplies, optimization techniques, increasing recovery from older basins and other technologies designed for the production challenges of Canada.
SPE Journal (SPEJ) covers fundamental research, R&D and novel solutions spanning all technical disciplines in the upstream industry.