This application is for:
•IEEE members who have already requested to receive their issue of Spectrum digitally
•IEEE members who are not currently getting a digital/iPad magazine, but would like to
Members who are already digital subscribers will be asked for the email address where Spectrum is being delivered plus their Qmags password. Those who don’t remember their password can request to have it sent to their delivery email address.
Members who are not currently receiving Spectrum digitally will have an option to change their print subscription to digital/iPad at no charge (you will no longer receive print), or purchase a combination print PLUS digital subscription (you will receive both print and digital/iPad). Tap the “Don’t have a Qmags account” button.
IEEE Spectrum magazine is edited for electrical, electronic, computer engineering and scientific professionals identified in the high technology sectors of industry, business, government and education.
The IEEE Spectrum Magazine app is built and maintained by Qmags. Qmags provides digital technology solutions for a wide variety of publishers, associations and other content providers.
Computer is the flagship magazine of the IEEE Computer Society. For more than 40 years, developers, researchers, and managers have relied on Computer for timely, peer-reviewed coverage of research, trends, best practices, and changes in the profession for all areas of computing and computer science. Computer Digital expands that mission by enhancing the print edition with multimedia and additional content. As the largest of IEEE’s 38 societies, the IEEE Computer Society is dedicated to advancing the theory and application of computing and information technology and serving the information and career-development needs of researchers and professionals with books, conferences, conference publications, magazines, online courses, software development certifications, standards, and technical journals.
ANSI numbers and descriptions: www.abb.com
Keywords: standard, electrical, devices, ansi, number, ieee
This IEEE Standards product is part of the family on Software Engineering. This standard identifies terms currently in use in the field of Software Engineering. Standard definitions for those terms are established.
More than 200 Software Engineering Term, base on IEEE standards.
## Feature :
Support auto complete.
Support term reading.
App provides the following features:
1. Information about Why, What and How OSI reference model works.
2. TCP/UDP port numbers.
3. Main responsibilities of each layer in a simple way.
4. Information about IEEE 802.X standards.
5. Information about networking devices and their working layer.
6. Information about OSI standard protocols.
In addition, OSI reference model, protocols, devices, TCP/UDP port numbers and standard OSI protocols description included.
App is Ad free. Support us by Rating and Reviewing the app.
3. Why, What and How
4. OSI Layers
5. OSI Protocols/Devices
6. TCP/UDP Ports
7. IEEE 802.X Standards
Wireless technology has its own set of jargon and acronyms, particularly in commercial systems. This app provides professionals and students an in-depth understanding for IEEE wireless standards terms and definitions. This can't be found any where else. Over 3,200 terms and definitions with complete source citations are included. Search for definitions by Standard Number or Alphabetically.
Access the standard through the IEEE Xplore Digital Library (a subscription is required and license agreements apply). Details regarding IEEE Xplore Digital Library subscriptions & licensing may be found here. [embed link in "here": http://www.ieee.org/publications_standards/publications/subscriptions/index.html]
Technology areas addressed are:
- ad hoc networks, broadband wireless access (BWA)
- low-rate wireless personal area networks (LR-WPAN)
- media independent hand-over
- mobile broadband wireless access
- quality of service (QoS)
- RF/microwave exposure assessment
- SAR measurements
- vehicular mobility
- wireless access
- wireless communications
- wireless local area networks (WLANs)
- wireless metropolitan area networks (WMANs)
- wireless networks security, wireless personal area networks (WPANs)
- wireless regional area networks (WRANs)
- and much more!
Dive into Paul and Marie's story and set out to a peculiar land. Discover the world of words, languages, poetry and love. Beautifully crafted animations and interactions create a whole new reading experience. Playfully, you will explore the world of words, you will help create the story and can finally watch it as a picturebook movie.
An enchanting picturebook app for curious children from the age of 3 and romantics of any age - heartfelt, poetic, playful, creative.
There’s a land where people talk hardly at all. In this peculiar country, you have to buy and swallow words to be able to pronounce them. Little Paul desperately needs some words to open his heart to pretty Marie. But how is he going to manage? Because for everything he wants to say, he would need a fortune ...
* Have someone read the beautiful story of Paul and Marie to you or read it yourself
* Playfully discover the world of words and language
* Get to know different categories of words: sweet and evil words, funny and obsolete words, rhymes and greetings.
* Learn how various words sound in different languages
* Find matching syllables and join them to make new words
* Catch flying words
* Listen to individual words by tapping on them
* Help create the story and choose the colour of Marie's dress
* Watch the story as a picturebook film
* Beautiful illustrations, specifically processed for the App
* Wonderful animations and interactions that give life to the story
* Great sounds and other effects
* Very easy handling and menu navigation
* Visual table of contents, making it easy to jump to each page
* Playful learning experience for curious children from the age of 3
* An enchanting love story for romantics of any age
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
Whether you're a Word maven, a Windows switcher, or new to computers entirely, you'll get up to speed in Pages much more quickly with the help of this eBook.
*READ THE BIBLE. Get your daily Bible chapter right on your mobile device in text or audio.
* UNDERSTAND IT. Listen to a clear, concise, and engaging chapter audio guide in just 5 to 8 minutes.
* APPLY IT. Record your own audio or text journal for each chapter. (Coming Soon for Android)
* MAKE IT A HABIT. Track your progress with our simple reading plan and daily checklist.
“Faith comes by hearing, and hearing through the Word…” - Romans 10:17
THE PLAN: Each day you will have one Bible chapter to read in three basic steps: Listen, Read, and Journal*. Altogether, each chapter should take you about 20 minutes (give or take).
-STEP 1: LISTEN TO THE GUIDE. Every Bible chapter comes with a short audio guide to help you understand what you’re about to read. Think of it like one of those headphone audio guides you get at museums - but instead of walking you around a bunch of art, it walks you through the verses in the chapter. Listen to the guide, and you’ll get the overview, background, and insights you need to understand the chapter and apply it to your life.
-STEP 2: READ THE BIBLE. The most important part of this daily devotion is reading God’s Word. You can read right here on your mobile device or from your own Bible. You’ll read the same chapter that the audio guide covered.
-STEP 3: JOURNAL YOUR RESPONSE*. The journal is your personal space to keep a record of your journey. Think of it like a travel diary where you keep a log of your discoveries, insights and questions throughout the Bible. You can type your entry or record an audio journal. A step-by-step journaling guide will walk you through the process - or you can choose to journal freeform.
*(Journal Available soon for Android)
WHAT YOU’LL LIKE:
* Outstanding Teaching: At the core of TTW is great teaching from respected Bible teachers. You’ll find every message to be clear, relatable, and right at the heart of God’s message. Best of all, you’ll understand what you’re reading. It’s like having your favorite youth pastor or Bible teacher right in your headphones.
More from developer
The Official Dragon Con 2013 Mobile App is your digital guide to all things Dragon Con, including viewing the convention schedule with close to 4000 hours of non-stop programming; checking out the stellar guest line up, including where to find them and a mini bio to get to know them a little better; browsing the dealers and exhibitors offering most anything you can imagine; and of course navigating the vast footprint of the show via handy dandy maps. The Dragon Con App will be your best friend for Dragon Con 2013 (though our 56,000 attendees are pretty awesome).
Easy to use for interactive maps, exhibitor search, education search, getting your important show alerts, connecting with exhibitors and attendees and so much more.
Here's what you can do:
+ Explore the show floor
+ Locate exhibitors you want to see
+ Create a customized itinerary
+ See schedule of events and courses
+ Connect via Social Media
Please note that every effort has been made to include as much data in the app as possible so that it can be used while offline and abroad. Some features such as messaging and Twitter do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
Each year, OTC attracts more than 80,000 attendees from 110+ countries and 2,500 exhibiting companies.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
Download this app to find exhibitors; view events, speakers and maps; rate presentations; and create a personalized schedule.
Explore new technology solutions through the 900+ booth exhibit hall and be sure to stop by one of the interactive learning lounges to network with fellow conference attendees, colleagues, and exhibitors.
Visit www.worldofconcrete.com for complete show details.
HAI's flagship event, HELI-EXPO®, is the world's largest helicopter exposition and trade show. More than 20,000 attendees from around the world gather each year to look over the latest in vertical-lift manufacturing, equipment, and avionics, and to network with industry peers, suppliers, and vendors.
The Show also offers more than 300 educational seminars, workshops and labs taught by world-renowned experts with a focus on technology, trends and best practices in the industry. InfoComm University™ courses cover a wide range of topics with presentation levels that range from basic to advanced.