Healer’s Baskar teaches us: What the names of that gland and the fluid is; where it is located and professes lucidly how the patients themselves can make it easily secrete the vital fluid right through their lives.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and students.
This is the app containing the Indian Penal Code.
- Full, unedited Section Content of all the 554 Sections.
- Divided into Chapters and Section Lists.
- Searchable (Search Key)
- Display's Current Path in every Screen and in every Section so that you know where you are.
- Search in IPC
- Search by Section Content or Section Title
- Tablet Screens Supported
- Neat Presentation in the form of Heading and Description in every Screen
- Low Memory Resources required
- A good way to learn about the Indian Penal Code
- Helps Improve the Productivity of people who refer the IPC regularly.
- Share Section Title, Content or both through SMS, Email or any text related application.
Experimental Biology 2015 is an annual meeting comprised of over 14,000 scientists and exhibitors representing six sponsoring societies and multiple guest societies.
General fields of study include anatomy, physiology, pathology, biochemistry, nutrition, and pharmacology. EB 2015 is open to all members of the sponsoring and guest societies and nonmembers with interest in research and life sciences.
APhA’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar (JFPS)
• Access complete session information
• Import your customized Itinerary Planner from the website
• Receive meeting updates
• Follow and participate in the Twitter feed
• Rate and comment on the sessions
• Interactively locate exhibitors
• Use Community Photo to save and share your experience
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
• Take in dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings/maps and receive discount offers from local merchants
Use the app to enhance your conference experience and get information at your fingertips, including
• Descriptions for more than 350 sessions and hundreds of exhibitors
• Alerts about schedule changes and on-site events
• An agenda planner to plan your conference
• Access to presentation materials and presenter bios
• Networking opportunities with other conference participants
Download the free app today!
NOTE: Some features, such as messaging and Twitter, do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
The 2015 Advocacy Institute will provide participants a keen understanding of why effective advocacy requires strong collaboration across policy, media, and judicial spectrums.
Through this app you’ll be able to search for, by year, speakers and sessions, create and add events to your schedule, navigate your way through the convention center and exhibit hall via interactive maps, view live streamed sessions, follow and join in on event conversations using a built-in “Twitter” feed, connect with colleagues, and so much more!
For more details visit our website at http://www.aera.net.
The Convocation of the NPCD and the annual meeting of the CLA will meet concurrently with NCEA. Enjoy more than 300 professional development sessions, departmental meetings, beautiful liturgies, and the special events sponsored by our host diocese.
The PLRB is well known for the Claims Conference and Insurance Services Expo, the three Regional Adjusters Conferences, and the Large Loss Conference. Most sessions qualify for adjuster CE credit
It also offers CE accredited Distance Learning Module programs at http://www.plrb.org