Each year, HAI holds HAI HELI-EXPO, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. Thousands of operators, pilots, maintenance technicians, managers, and safety professionals come from around the world to see the latest in aircraft and technology, connect with vendors, and network with industry peers. They also come for the helicopter-specific educational opportunities, such as inspection authorization renewal, HAI Professional Education courses, and the Rotor Safety Challenge free safety education program.
Each year, SHARE hosts two major events with the goal to help enterprise technology professionals expand their industry knowledge, enhance their skills and increase the efficiency of their organization. SHARE attendees have the opportunity to learn from subject-matter experts and practitioners, focus on technical education on a variety of topics and engage through networking opportunities.
The Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization established in 1975 dedicated to assisting the education community through support, promotion, and leadership in the effective use of educational technology.
What We Do
MACUL helps educators identify sound educational practices related to technology as well as understand the implications of rapid changes in technology. Recognizing the challenges in preparing students, we strive to encompass the entire educational community from preschool through college level.
Use the app to enhance your conference experience and get information at your fingertips, including
• Descriptions for more than 350 sessions and hundreds of exhibitors
• Alerts about schedule changes and on-site events
• An agenda planner to plan your conference
• Access to presentation materials and presenter bios
• Networking opportunities with other conference participants
Download the free app today!
NOTE: Some features, such as messaging and Twitter, do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
APhA’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar (JFPS)
• Access complete session information
• Import your customized Itinerary Planner from the website
• Receive meeting updates
• Follow and participate in the Twitter feed
• Rate and comment on the sessions
• Interactively locate exhibitors
• Use Community Photo to save and share your experience
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
• Take in dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings/maps and receive discount offers from local merchants
Attendees will use the CMG SOAR 2015 mobile app to access all conference details anytime, anywhere:
• Get up to date information on sessions and events
• Plan your day with the personal scheduler
• Network with colleagues and share contact information and photos
• Access speaker bios and available session materials
• Record notes from a session with the app’s note taking function
• Receive important alerts on changes for the week
This event is for invited participants only! Password is required for the app.