*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
Universal Concrete Calculator contains following 56 Calculators:
• Water/Cementitious Materials Ratio
• Job Mix Concrete Volume
• Modulus of Elasticity
• Tensile Strength
• Compressive Stress - Beam
• Stress in Reinforcement - Beam
• Cross-sectional Area of Tensile Reinforcing - Beam
• Cross-sectional Area of Compressive Reinforcing - Beam
• Stress - Extreme Fiber of Concrete
• Stress - Compressive Reinforcing Steel
• Stress - Tensile Reinforcing Steel
• Shear and Diagonal Tension
• Cross-sectional Area - Stirrup
• Bond Stress on surface of bar - Beam
• Total Allowable Axial Load - Column
• Spiral Reinforcing (Ratio of Spiral Volume to Concrete-core Volume)
• Long-Column Load Reduction Factor (Fixed Ends)
• Maximum Permissible Eccentricity (Spiral Columns)
• Maximum Permissible Eccentricity (Tied Columns)
• Bending Load (Spiral Columns)
• Bending Load (Tied Columns)
• Moment at Balanced Condition
• Compressive Strength of Concrete (S28) (W.A.Slater)
• Tensile Strength (Higher Strength Concretes)
• Tensile Strength (Lower Strength Concretes)
• Tension Development Length (No.11 and Smaller bars)
• Tension Development Length (No.14)
• Tension Development Length (No.18)
• Tension Development Length (Deformed Wire)
• Compression Development Length
• Crack Widths (Crack Control Limit)
• Ultimate Strength (Without Wind and Earthquake Load)
• Ultimate Strength (With Wind Load)
• Ultimate Strength (With Earthquake Load)
• Effective Moment of Inertia
• Cracking Moment
• Distance from Extreme Compression (Rectangular Beam)
• Steel Ratio
• Bending Moment Capacity - Underreinforced Beam
• Ultimate Shear Capacity - Beam
• Development Length (Hooked Bar)
• Nominal Unit Shear Stress
• Distance from Extreme Compression (I and T Beams)
• Development Length (Tensile Reinforcement)
• Modular Ratio
• Bending Moment Capacity - Rectangular Beam
• Total Compression - Beam Cross Section
• Slab Thickness
• Flexural Stiffness Ratio of Beam Section and Width of Slab
• Volume of Spiral Steel and Concrete Core Ratio
• Shear Friction Reinforcement Area
• Coefficient of Sliding Friction
• Vertical Shear Reinforcement/Gross Concrete Area Ratio of Wall
• Total End Shear (Counterfort)
• Axial Capacity of Wall
• Nominal Shear Stress on Wall
Universal Concrete Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Civil Engineering and Concrete Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Values of Higher Order can also be calculated.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Concrete Calculator
Use the app to enhance your conference experience and get information at your fingertips, including
• Descriptions for more than 350 sessions and hundreds of exhibitors
• Alerts about schedule changes and on-site events
• An agenda planner to plan your conference
• Access to presentation materials and presenter bios
• Networking opportunities with other conference participants
Download the free app today!
NOTE: Some features, such as messaging and Twitter, do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
Experimental Biology 2015 is an annual meeting comprised of over 14,000 scientists and exhibitors representing six sponsoring societies and multiple guest societies.
General fields of study include anatomy, physiology, pathology, biochemistry, nutrition, and pharmacology. EB 2015 is open to all members of the sponsoring and guest societies and nonmembers with interest in research and life sciences.
The 2015 Advocacy Institute will provide participants a keen understanding of why effective advocacy requires strong collaboration across policy, media, and judicial spectrums.
APhA’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar (JFPS)
• Access complete session information
• Import your customized Itinerary Planner from the website
• Receive meeting updates
• Follow and participate in the Twitter feed
• Rate and comment on the sessions
• Interactively locate exhibitors
• Use Community Photo to save and share your experience
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
• Take in dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings/maps and receive discount offers from local merchants
The Convocation of the NPCD and the annual meeting of the CLA will meet concurrently with NCEA. Enjoy more than 300 professional development sessions, departmental meetings, beautiful liturgies, and the special events sponsored by our host diocese.
Through this app you’ll be able to search for, by year, speakers and sessions, create and add events to your schedule, navigate your way through the convention center and exhibit hall via interactive maps, view live streamed sessions, follow and join in on event conversations using a built-in “Twitter” feed, connect with colleagues, and so much more!
For more details visit our website at http://www.aera.net.
The PLRB is well known for the Claims Conference and Insurance Services Expo, the three Regional Adjusters Conferences, and the Large Loss Conference. Most sessions qualify for adjuster CE credit
It also offers CE accredited Distance Learning Module programs at http://www.plrb.org