- Mobile Check Deposit (for Android phones only)
- Access checking and savings accounts
- Review balances and individual transactions
- Schedule and pay bills with FREE online bill pay
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find ATMs and branches based on your current location
- Email member support 24/7
- Get peace of mind knowing your transactions are protected by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access
myAZSTCU app requires enrollment in online account access with Arizona State Credit Union. Register for FREE at azstcu.org.
Not a member? Not a problem. Open an Arizona State Credit Union account online at azstcu.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.azstcu.org/File%20Library/PDFs/Privacy_Notice812.pdf
* Service provider rates may apply.
This application will allow an SSI recipient, a recipient’s representative payee, or an individual whose income helps an SSI recipient meet their basic needs (like a parent or a spouse) report their gross monthly wages to Social Security from the convenience of their smartphone.
Consistent monthly wage reporting helps prevent improper payments, which may cause SSI overpayments and underpayments.
Please contact your local Social Security field office to see if you are eligible to use this application.
Visit us online at www.socialsecurity.gov for information and a variety of online services.
It’s easy to get answers to general questions about Social Security using our mobile-friendly Frequently Asked Questions page. Just go to www.socialsecurity.gov/faq from your mobile device.
Become a fan of Social Security Administration on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
For your security and privacy, pressing next will take you to the SSA website where you can enter your secure credentials. If you do not already have an account it will be easier to set that up from a desktop computer. Once logged in, this application will automatically retrieve the earnings and benefit data and advance to the results screen.
This application is in no way affiliated with the Social Security Administration and provides no investment, accounting, or legal advice.
• Report a short-term disability claim
• Register for access to the online portal via your mobile device
• Check the status of your disability claim and claim history
• View claim handler contact information
• Receive detailed payment information, when applicable
• Enroll in direct deposit and update your bank information, when applicable
• Check the status of your leave request or view your remaining leave balance
• Report time out of work for your intermittent leave, when applicable