Great app: Essential for any skier Easy to use, great info screens, easy sharing. Also light on battery, very accurate. I love they've added a wear app: now my moto360 saves me getting the phone out on the lift (oops), and gives great run-by-run stats. Lots of improvements coming through - always a good sign
Excellent Best ski tracking app out there. Just remember to save before the drive home!
Best ski app ever I love Ski Tracks. I've used it for 4 years now. It tracks everything you do automatically. Don't start your ski day without it.
Invaluable Everyone uses it in the morning. At lunch everyone compares. In the afternoon everyone tried to improve.
Works an absolute treat Keeps an excellent day by day record of your skiing trips. It then stores them year by year. The data includes maps, distance skied, time taken, max speed, total vertical drop and more. Just superb.
Best snowsports tracker there is, full stop.
- GPS Info page improvements
- GPS indicator on the tracking and info page
- Major overhaul of the Android Wear app (more stats pages)
- Fixed bug with cloud sync that meant pulling down onto another device may fail.
- Fixed bugs with SKIZ import
- Fixed a track sync duplication issue.
- Fixed crash on start up due to Pebble being activated
- Multiple other bug fixes