NFC TAG 인식 한번으로 보드카의 진품을 확인하며, 상품정보(보드카 명, 제조사, 원산지, 생산년도, 용량, 알콜도수, 상품설명)와 유통정보(생산일자, 직매/도매/소매 업체의 입출고 일자)를 확인 하실 수 있습니다.
※ 보나뱅크(주) 보드카 진품확인 어플과 관련된 문의는 고객지원센터로 연락주십시오.
- 고객지원센터 : 1644-7676
- 프로그램 개선문의 : email@example.com
All funds will be in your account the following day and you only pay 0.39% on qualified debit transactions.
Mobile Credit Card Reader Advantages
A 2014 U.S. Federal Reserve study found 199,800,000 citizens are verified credit card holders. The study also showed some two billion credit cards are currently in use, as most own an average of two to three credit cards. As credit card use is so prevalent, it follows that more and more businesses, large and small alike, are utilizing mobile credit card readers in addition to stationary versions.
So why switch to a mobile credit card swiper, or add one to your business? Let’s check out a few of the many advantages that accompany mobile readers:
Celebrated as highly cost-effective, mobile credit card machines don’t cost nearly as much as their stationary counterparts. Additionally, transaction fees are generally less than 3 percent.
Ease of Use
Mobile credit card readers are easy to operate, as quality options take payments almost immediately after set up. For best results, use a reader that works across multiple platforms, such as Android and the iPhone.
Numerous Features and Capabilities
Traditional credit card machines have limited functions, but mobile readers offer a variety of features and capabilities. Mobile options offer the ability to run reports and keep track of every transaction and receipt, as each card swiped is automatically saved to your mobile POS account. With everything on record, it’s much easier to track fraudulent charges. Many systems offer customization options as well, such as price structure adjustments.
Mobile credit card terminals are ideal for those who frequently take their business on the road. This includes restaurants that operate food trucks, makeup artists and other individual proprietors who travel often for work, and those who appear at trade shows and festivals in addition to operating a brick-and-mortar establishment. Rather than limiting business to cash transactions when on the road, owners and operators are able to accept credit and debit cards, which contributes to an increase in customer base.
Using a mobile credit card swiper helps small businesses appear more “real” and “valid.” Studies indicate customers feel a company is “established” when credit card readers are used.
Additional Transaction Options
Mobile credit card readers generally offer more than one transaction option, such as manual entry in addition to using the swipe function. This means never having to write a sign that reads “Credit Card Terminal Down,” which results in lost revenue and unhappy customers.
The advantages of using a mobile credit card terminal are many! Add one to your business and see if you don’t notice a positive difference immediately.
The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
• Agenda: Browse the agenda by day or session type, or search for keywords; then add sessions to your planner. The app can remind you 15 minutes before a session starts. You can also rate sessions via the app.
• Exhibitors: Search exhibitors by name, product category or industry solution. Clicking on booths in the interactive floor plan lets you view exhibitor profiles. You can also highlight exhibitors by product category or the industry solution.
• Planner: Add sessions, appointments or to-dos to your schedule. Any items added via rfidconnect.com are synched with your iPhone.
• Additional features: View a facility map, vote for Best in Show and Coolest demos, post to Facebook and Twitter, receive alerts about special events and more.
- Calculate the weight of various shapes and send result to calculator or unit conventer
- Conversion of units
- Calculations bending sheet metal
- Steel database
- Search steel by colors
- Threads (metric, USA, British, trapezoidal, buttress, pipe)
All retail stores that deals with whiskey must purchase and sell the product having an RFID tag starting from October 2012. In addition, all domestic entertainment establishments that sell whiskey must be furnished with whiskey authenticity verifier starting from January 2013 to be provided to the consumers upon request. (Korea National Tax Service Notice No. 2011-17).
1. Provided service
By connecting the "Whisky Authentication Verifier" provided by Bona Bank Corporation with the smart phone using the Bluetooth for RFID tag recognition attached to the bottleneck, consumers can verify the name of the product, name of the retailer, capacity, date of manufacture, purpose of use, shipment date to the wholesale and authenticity status.
2. How to use
① Search and install the "Whiskey Authentication Verifier" application.
② Click on start -> Bluetooth reader auto connecting -> product check
③ Product check (whiskey RFID tab 1st recognition): check distribution history
④ Check authentication (whiskey RFID tag 2nd recognition): check authentication
※ When initially connecting, it will take approximately 10 ~ 15 seconds due to RFID search and connection time.
3. Error message
① When trying to recognize the RFID tag which has not be registered at the National Tax Service's alcohol distribution information system, "unable to check - nonregistered" message will appear.
② When using a nonregistered "whisky authentication verifier" which has not been registered with National Tax Service's alcohol distribution information system, "unable to check - nonregistered device" message will appear. In such case, please contact the customer support center.
4. Customer support center
① Purchase shopping mall: http://mall.koreaju.com
② Program improvement inquiry: email@example.com