* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* manage workout programs and routines like circle, pyramid or goal training
* log auto-fill support with historical training values after exercise selection (comfortable protocol pre-filling)
* quick selection via favorites, filters and groups
* quick overview of the latest performance of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of exercise records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* create and configure individual note-books for activities, personal body data and general things
* add and edit log parameters of the books
* share training results on Facebook
* customizable look
* sync app data between devices
* additional extras such as stopwatch, BMI calculator, unit converter, music playlist connection
* multiple note-book system with recording features for exercise-based sports (such as weight lifting, bodybuilding or cross training) and optionally position tracking features for distance-based activities (such as running or cycling)
* use built-in workout logbook templates for bodybuilding, gym, jogging, cardio, inline skating, aerobics, body measurements, sleeping behavior, etc.
Optional Features for Outdoor Sport Diaries
* goal training on distance, time, calories
* audio feedback for status information during active workout programs as well as intermediate results in GPS mode
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* analyzable maps with colored routes to indicate speed differences
* try out the free app version
* get additional features by acquiring this pro version or by upgrading the trial app version
Featured in AndroidTapp's best apps of April 2013! http://www.androidtapp.com/20-best-android-apps-games-april-2013/#Apps6
Here's what our users have to say:
"Perfect Well Rounded App for any Athlete - This is by far the best fitness app I have ever come across and I've tried out quite a few. Simply put, this has everything you will need to help you accomplish your fitness goals."
"Cream of the crop - Fantastic application makes for a lot of variety when your working out. Takes the prep work and boredom out of the whole process. Get it and get in the gym!"
Gymprovise is a Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Exercise Directory, Weight Tracker, Progress Tracker & General Workout App. It makes it EASY to PLAN, TRACK, and REVIEW all your fitness activity, in the gym & outdoors. Gymprovise is a workout app with many features to suit everyone - from novices to advanced bodybuilders. See why it's the best Workout App!
Intuitive, battery saving, great looking UI!
-UI integrates perfectly with Android ICS (4.0) & Jelly Bean (4.1/4.2), and works with older versions too!
-Dark scheme, conserves battery life so you phone doesn't die in the Gym!
HUGE Exercise Database!
-Over FIVE HUNDRED Strength/Weightlifting/Cardio/Stretching Exercises - with instructions & clear, sharp illustrations. More with updates!
-Get the Exercise you want with Exercise Equipment Filter/Advanced Search
-Create Exercises if what you need isn't in the Database!
POWERFUL Routine Planning
-Create a customized Routine in minutes! Routine can be ANY length of time, not just weekly!
-Routine Creation features for all kinds of Routines - Weight Training, Bodybuilding, Strength Training, Crossfit®, Bulking, Cutting, General Fitness,Sports-specific routines!
-Advanced Training - Supersets/Drop Sets!
-10 built-in Routines! Available for beginners/intermediate/advanced trainers and support Muscle Building, Bodybuilding, Weight Loss & General Fitness goals
-Setup Variable Workouts to mix up your Training, whilst still being consistent with the goals of a structured Routine!
EASY Workout Tracking
Effortlessly track the perfect Workout in real time, in the gym or outdoors. Mix up your Workout for variety, and edit in real time!
-Integrated Exercise Rest Timer & Stopwatch!
-Modify your Workout on-the-fly!
-EASY per-exercise units conversion! No more messing with calculators, or doing mental gymnastics!
-Alternative Exercise Substitution, for when an Exercise is taken!
-Track Cardio Duration/Distance/Calories/Average HR!
-View Last Logs/Personal Bests - while you rest!
-SMASH your PB - with our 1RM calculator!
Plus we've got
Weight Tracking,Body Fat Tracking,Measurement Tracking
-Easily track Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, & Body Measurements!
-L/R sided Measurement Tracking supported so you can track symmetry!
Progress Tracking & Charts
-View a snapshot of your Profile, Stats, Weight, & progress
-View progress in your Program, your favorite Exercises, and Measurements!
-Crystal Clear Charts for Weight, Exercises, Measurements, whole Workouts, & more!
Fitness Cloud Storage & Logs Export
-With your Gymprovise Account, backup your data to the cloud, so it's never lost - even if you change devices!
-Your data is yours to export ANYTIME!
Built in Sharing
-Share Workout via Facebook/Twitter/Google+
-For quick reference!
Try it and see why it's THE NUMBER ONE Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Routine Manager, Fitness and Gym App on the Market! You won't be disappointed.
The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!
500+ weight lifting and cardio exercises. Create custom exercises with pictures and text. Add custom gym equipment. Filter by difficulty, equipment, body area such as legs or arms and by muscle name such as abs, core, biceps, chest, shoulders, glutes and calves.
17 example routines are included focusing on beginners, intermediate muscle building, core, strength training, and travel. Create custom routines for weight training, general workout, strength training, bodybuilding. Advanced routine options include supersetting, drag and drop reordering, organizing routines into folders, resuming, rest timers.
Log an exercise or whole weight training routine. Workout logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts types include "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Total Volume", "Exercise Duration", "Longest Exercise Time", "Total Exercise Time", "Exercise Intensity" and many more. Logs can be exported and emailed in multiple formats.
Set your fitness goals, update current records, graph and export.
✓ Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI, Body fat, Pulse, Blood Pressure, Glucose and user-defined
✓ Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, and custom
✓ Benchmark Exercises: Add your own such as Bench Press and Squat
Gym Tools (standalone)
✓ Stopwatch - with logging and export functionality of laps and times
✓ Countdown timer - use with any timed exercise in the gym
✓ Repetition calculator - calculate One Rep Max (1RM) based on a known weight & reps
✓ BMI Calculator - Body mass index
✓ Barbell Tools - Calculate plates for a given weight and vice versa
Multiple people can now use the same app at the gym. Records such as workout logs, progress logs, customizable benchmark exercises, and other health settings are associated with profiles.
We help you discover new weightlifting and cardio exercises with easy search and filtering. Create your own gym routines with custom goals and supersets or follow the built-in ones. Track workout progress with charts and graphs. Track vital statistics such bmi, body fat, blood pressure, pulse, glucose and weight tracker. Record your body measurements such as chest, arms, waist and gym benchmark exercises such as push ups, pull ups, and bench press. Utilize stopwatch and countdown timer tools for other gym tasks. Try "Gymrat: Workout Tracker & Log", a gym workout planner and journal / log and see why it is the best workout organizer and fitness app available for bodybuilding, weight lifting, weight training, strength training, cardio training, and general fitness.
• Vibrate: rest timer can vibrate and ring
• Internet & Storage: exercise image download and storage
• Network State: checking WiFi availability for exercise image download
Other KW: workout tracker, workout log, workout trainer, workouts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, progress, routine, weight training, body building, weight lifting
All-in-one weight entry/management for weight, body fat and waist
• No need to install or buy many different apps
• Same look-and-feel, behavior and functionality for all body values
Zoomable line charts with trend lines
• See immediately your progress over last 365, 180, 90, 60, 30, 14, 7 days
• Zoom to see progress over time spans you like
• See the real trend behind your oscillating daily values thanks to automatically smoothed trend lines
Bar charts for highs/lows per year, per month and per week
• Understand how your values for weight, body fat and waist are fluctuating on a weekly/monthly basis
Analog weighting balance showing minimum, maximum , actual and target value for weight, body fat and waist
• If you are in a hurry, enter your values and look at the analog weighting balance to see all relevant information at a glance
Summary with rating for weight, body fat and waist
• Shows you where you are compared to weight, body fat and waist classifications
Automatic BMI calculation with trend value
• No need for a separate BMI app
• See BMI and BMI smoothed trend value for each weight entry
• Want to know how your BMI is progressing? Look at the BMI chart!
Export to CSV-File
• Process, analyze or simply enjoy your data directly in spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Docs
• You get not only your entered values but all calculated values, such as trend values and BMI
Appealing look and feel
• Enjoy the many sophisticated visual details supporting a straightforward use of i7 Weight Tracker
Easy data entry/update/deletion, with possibility to enter retrospectively data
• No hidden data! Whatever you enter, you can edit or delete it at a later date.
• If you already have past data you want to use in i7 Weight Tracker, just enter it whenever you want.
• Import function to import a bulk of past data soon to come.
• Every function and every view is only one single tap away.
• For each screen you get an exhaustive help supplemented with interesting background information
Data entry with speech recognition
• Tired of entering data? Activate speech recognition and dictate your values to i7 Weight Tracker
And many more
• Metric units, imperial units
• Switch on/off functionality for body fat and waist
• Easy backup/restore without need to install a backup app
i7 Weight Tracker uses Google Analytics to collect view hits on an anonymous basis. The collected data is used similarly to web page hits to analyze user preferences in order to improve i7 Weight Tracker’s future versions.
This tool is designed to help you along the Weight Watchers Pro Point diet.
With over 32,000 food/drink items loaded into the app you can easily search for your
item and see the amount of Pro Points already calculated.
✔ Over 32,000 Food items loaded into the app
✔ Restaurant food items included
✔ Over 5000 Recipes with Pro Points already calculated
✔ Daily tracker to manage your daily/weekly allowance
✔ Daily allowance calculator
✔ Pro Point Calculator
✔ Track Activity
✔ Simple and Easy to use
You also have access to a catalogue over 1000 recipes designed for the Pro Point diet again with
Pro Point values already calculated.
In the rare case that an item is not already in the list then you can quickly and easily use the
accurate calculator to work out the Pro Point value for the item. This item can then
be added to the database so you can quickly search and recall the item later.
You can set your Pro Point allowance and add items to your daily tracker. The tracker will
show you your daily usage and weekly usage.
If you don't already know your daily allowance then you can use the allowance calculator to work out
your allowance and start dieting straight away.
The internet is needed to download the recipe details and pictures, all food items can be searched without an internet connection
This version is aimed at the UK market.
Point Tracker is in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers
WEIGHT WATCHERS and ProPoints are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International
★ Major Features:
• 200+ professional exercise tutorial videos
• Over 600,000 combinations of workouts generated
• Select up to 8 muscle groups, and prepare to be amazed by the robust selection of tutorials we have provided for you
• Professional personal trainers will help you maximize your workout and teach you how to safely use the equipment
• A sleek and easy to use muscle generator will help you find the perfect workout
• Unhappy with the generated routine? Press a button, get a new one
• We take the guesswork out of working out
• Muscle Groups: Abs, Back, Biceps, Chest, Forearms, Legs, Shoulders, Triceps
★ Email us at Support@gymgenieapp.com
★ Visit www.MuscleProdigy.com for more workout guidance
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
You want to track what you eat on a daily basis? Follow not only the amount of calories you have consumed, but also carbohydrates, lipids or proteins? Nutrition Tracker is there for you.
Nutrition Tracker is a simple and intuitive tool to manage your nutrition. Whatever is your goal : gain or lose weight; Nutrition Tracker is your pocket companion to get there.
You can determine all of your meals nutritional and calorific contribution using the food database of over 1400 of the most consumed food.
Oh no! your favorite food is not in the database! No problem, you can customize your database by adding/modifying new foods, and enlarge your personal database.
Build your food diary by saving your meals day by day, and then follow your progress at a glance thanks to the chart representation of the calories, proteins, carbohydrates and lipids consumed.
But this is not all, set yourself targets in terms of calories, lipids, carbohydrates, proteins, or simply weight.
And to help you determine the goal, you can use the body mass index (BMI) computing functionality, which will let you know, based on your height and age; your ideal weight.
- Enter your meals on a daily basis using the nutritious food database of over 1400 items
- Determine your meals' calorific and nutritious contributions : calories, carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- Set yourself goals in terms of weight, calories, carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- Follow your progress at a glance thanks to the chart representation
- Compute your body mass index (BMI)
tags : nutrition, calories, proteins, fats, carbs, carbohydrates, food, meal, diet, weight, loss, counter, tracking, monitoring
The app include:
* Support English and Hebrew UI.
* Wizard which calculates for you the amount of protein that you need to consume every day.
* Editable food menu (add, edit and remove items of your choice in the menu).
* Search the web for nutrition value's of food that are not in the menu.
* Calculator that indicates your current status for today.
★ FREE! No Ads or in app purchases
★ Fast weight entry, easy to use
★ Set your target weight
★ Keep notes for each weigh in
★ BMI Calculation
★ Pounds, Kilograms and Stones supported
★ Full screen chart with drag and zoom
★ Optional trend line can be shown on the chart
★ Statistics and trends reports
★ Share the chart with Facebook and Twitter
★ Weekly automatic backups
★ Import and export your data
WHY USE WEIGHT TRACKER
The app helps you to stick to your diet as you can easily see how your weight is falling over the weeks. If you stray from your diet you can make notes in the app that you can use to help you get back on track and identify bad habits.
FULL SCREEN CHART
There is a full screen chart that you can drag and zoom, this makes it really easy to see how your diet is going. Quickly spot any periods of weight gain such as vacations and check if the gym is really working for you by looking for any weight loss over the weeks. Share your chart with other apps such as Facebook, Twitter and Gmail.
The report feature presents a short and simple summary of your diet over the past week, month and year. BMI (Body Mass Index), average weight and your weekly average weight loss or gain are all included in the report. See predictions for when you will achieve your target weight. Keep track of your reports using E-mail.
FREE YOUR DATA
Share your readings with apps such as Google Drive, Evernote and Gmail. A handy import tool lets you copy and paste readings directly into the app, a great feature if you already have past weight readings.
Please +1 and rate the app to keep the updates coming!
This program displays important information about changes that may get to your body during your pregnancy week by week, in addition to your baby changes every week.
There are also clear images and information of the fetus every week.
There's finally a new, breakthrough book created just for people just like you!
And, if you really want to get the best results possible without putting in countless hours in at the local gym, then this book is definitely for YOU!
I myself have been doing yoga for 3 years now, but it wasn't easy for me when I first started! I mean, information on this is pretty hard to come across. Especially the kind of information I wanted to know more about. To be quite honest with you, I got tired of looking and searching all over the place, so I decided to create the definitive book on yoga!
This book covers everything there is to know about yoga. It's like having your very own Yoga expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime that you need to!
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including interesting facts that made them what they are today!
You're going to discover so many different things on yoga, workouts, stretches and more! Not only will you find new tips and tricks, but you'll also learn *extra* bonus tips to help you lose weight, get more fit and more... Without spending hours and hours at the gym!
In this report, you will learn:
- What is Yoga
- Why is Yoga Beneficial?
- Different Kinds of Yoga
- Yoga Positions For Beginners
- Yoga Equipment & Accessories
Here's A "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll Uncover With "A Beginner's Guide To Yoga"
> The most common misconception people have about Yoga and why it is completely wrong.
> Inside view at all the different types of yoga equipment, why YOU need them and where to purchase them at rock-bottom prices!
> The #1 element to mastering the art of Yoga.
> How the power of yoga can help any nicotine addict quit smoking almost overnight. (If you smoke or know someone who does, then this section will be a real eye-opener)
> The secret to using yoga to safely cure any type of pain. (You’ll never have to worry about curing your body aches with health hazardous and toxic medication that often cause even more damage)
> How Yoga an easily give you the stress free life you always wanted just a matter of days. Learn about the 7 different types of Yoga.
> How Yoga can significantly reduce stress eight times faster than any other method in the world!
> The two critical components every serious Yoga student should know about but probably don’t. (Hint: it is not what you think).
> The reason why Yoga can help anyone lose up to 30 pounds of fat faster and more effectively than the most rigorous excise program.
> The FOUR questions you must absolutely answer before starting any Yoga program. (You truly cannot afford not to know what they are).
> Discover some of the most the vital factors to consider when choosing a Yoga instructor. (If your instructor does any of these 4 things… you need to fire him!)
> Discover how Yoga can quickly strengthen your immune system (This is the easiest way to turn your precious body into a disease fighting machine)
> Learn how cure any depression using proven Yoga techniques that work every time regardless of your age or gender.
> How Yoga can produce unlimited happiness and give your life a whole new sense of well being that you’ve never experience before.
> Real people get real results: Learn how John Spanek used Yoga to reduce his diabetes dramatically (enough to cut down his insulin shots by 50%)
> Plus much MUCH More!
Fitness Trackers 60 Second Plan
1. Quickly enter your age / weight / height / waist data
2. Select your target weight
3. Pick which level of exercise you wish – five choices – from little to none to heavy exercise. And you decide how many times per week you plan to workout.
Fitness Trackers 60 Seconds Per day
• Enter the estimated # calories you ate for that day
• Enter the # minutes you exercised for that day (if applicable)
Then Fitness Tracker does the rest!
• Sums it all up in a “What You Need To Do” section with advice on adjusting daily calories and weekly workouts in order to reach your goal
• Gives estimated dates to reach your goals
• Provides recommendations for daily calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
• Take a photo, crop it, save it and it’s stamped with your weight and date
• First of its kind “Before and After” photos let you see your weight and exercise progress
• Auto calculates calories burned, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Height ratio (WTH), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
• Shows history data on weight, calories, and workouts
• Includes a trend chart to show your progress over time
• You can post to Facebook
• Invites user feedback
• Optional and flexible notifications
• Super simple, and very effective!
This Android application is provided for information purposes only. The information is NOT a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. The Fitness Tracker team and all those associated with its development are not responsible or liable, directly, indirectly on consequentially, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information in this application. Fitness Tracker makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this application. At any time, Fitness Tracker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this application is offered. All individuals and corporations associated with this application accept no responsibility whatsoever and will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise from the use, download, or installation of this application. By downloading and/or using this application, all users and representatives agree to these terms and conditions.
More from developer
You can also select launch "LTE Choose" to manually choose the launcher... Click "LTE Choose" then select "System selection"
* Has NOT been tested on any other 4G phones
* Screenshot demonstrates screen within the settings window of the phone to verify switch between 4G and 3G. This application has NO user interface.