The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!
This is how it works
• Pick one of the many built in programs to follow.
• Build your own program from scratch.
• Workout on the fly. Adding exercises as you go and feel.
Track weights lifted throughout your workout sessions with your phone or watch. As soon as you’ve done an exercise once, it’s last used weights will be automatically inputted for you in future workouts.
Tap complete workout when you’re done and voila, after leaving a comment you’re taken to the history view where you can find your newly finished workout and all earlier workouts you’ve accomplished.
Head on over to the statistics page to view a throughout overview of your progress for each exercise, including graphs displaying your progress over time as well as specific details about your one rep max and other related stats.
This is why it works
What you achieved the last time you performed an exercise is always available during your workout – allowing you to fully focus on beating it, time after time. By always striving for progression in the gym, you will become a winner, not only in the gym – but also in life.
• You’ll be able to tackle everyday problems with ease.
• Your confidence will grow each time you break a plateu.
• As you evolve, so does your body. Regardless of your fitness goals, improving yourself will improve your body for the better.
Tips & Trix
• Use the rest timer to ensure you don’t rest too long or too little between sets.
• Calculate the number of each plate you’ll need for your upcoming set with the plate calculator.
• Drag handles next to input fields allow you to drag the number up and down instead of typing.
• Discover! There are over 300 built in exercises, a good chance for you to find new fun exercises to help you on your journey.
• Review workouts on your tablet, start them on your phone, and track weights on your watch.
• Create your own gym workouts
• Workout tracking
• Statistical analysis (general and each individual exercise)
• 300+ exercises (each one with gif and description)
• Available to use offline
• Home and gym environment
• Gym workout summaries (calories, records etc)
• Fast data input
• Create custom gym exercises
GymDiary is a gym workout mobile application which includes 300+ exercises. Each one with moving pictures and a description, that enables the user to create their own workout plans, then track their trainings and let the smartphone perform statistical analysis of their energy expenditure, strength gains, weight change etc. This is done by displaying informative graphs to help to observe their progress. For the people that are not familiar with creating their own training programs, we have created our own algorithm to help them out. GymDiary will create a workout plan for them considering their gender, age, goal, level and specified environment (gym or home).
Our mission is to help people to improve their fitness level with maximal effectiveness and comfort.
Work hard, train smart!
- No ads
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- A wide range of exercise types are supported: Reps - weight, time - distance, weight - time, time only and reps only
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workouts on Google Fit, Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts
- Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Visually pleasing user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Full network access: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Google Play billing service: Needed for in-app purchase
- Access protected storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Find accounts on the device: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- View network connections: Needed for automatic backup functionality
GYM Buddy - simple & easy-to-use workouts tracker to help you track your weightlifting workouts and achieve your fitness goals. It is designed in a way, that doesn't require you a lot of time to track a new workout. It can be done in a few clicks! You can finish filing a new workout while drinking your post-workout protein shake. Have a weightlifting workouts notebook in your pocket!
How does it work?
1. Add your first weightlifting workout
2. When adding next time, select to copy exercises from already made workout or start empty.
3. Input weight & reps and click 'COMPLETE SET'
• Good looking & eye appealing design
• Easy to use interface
• Unlimited workouts & exercises
• Statistics graphs
• Easy to check already saved workouts
• Auto converts between lbs and kg
• Backup workouts
• Ads removed
• Exporting workouts to a .CSV file
• Auto-backup workouts & restore
• Internet to send anonymous analytics data and crash reports, so we can improve application
• Billing/in-app purchases to let you unlock pro features
• Writing to external storage to let you backup & export your workouts
Like GYM Buddy?
If you like our weightlifting gym app, rate it 5-star and give it a +1 to let other people can find it easier.
Plan each exercise for each day of the week, then let this app guide you through your workout routine and track your progress. You will know exactly what exercises you need to do and how long you have to do it for.
See your workout history and track your progress. See improvement over time.
Lacking motivation to get down to the gym? This app will motivate you and remind you why you started in the first place. It can help with that gentle push when you need it most.
But that’s not all our shiny, new app can do. With the Planet Fitness app, it’s easier than ever to find a club near you. You can see exactly where the nearest club is, when it’s open, plus learn about PE@PF and download the club’s schedule right to your phone! The app is also a great way to join Planet of Triumphs, our social community where members share their inspiring fitness triumphs big and small.
Beyond our great clubs and awesome equipment, Planet Fitness has absurdly low prices and friendly Fitness Instructors. Most of all, we’re known as The Judgment Free Zone®, a place where members can relax, get in shape and have fun without being subject to the hard-core, look-at-me attitude that exists in those other gyms.
Download the app from the coolest gym today. Oh, and did we mention the app is free? As in zero dollars and zero cents? Well now we did. We’re not a Gym...we’re Planet Fitness!
Please note that you will need a separate username and login for the App's fitness tracker. We are working on streamlining member accounts so we apologize for the inconvenience.
Planned future updates
- More colour themes
- Edit set order
- More in depth stats
This is a new app so there may well be bugs, please report them as well as any suggestions or comments to me at ClaytonApplication@Gmail.com
All exercise icons are taken from Everkinetic under Creative Commons. Their website can be found at db.everkinetic.com. For more more details on this license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.en_US
Rubbish Bin icon by Icon Works from www.flaticon.com
All your workouts and sets are saved and you can keep track of your progress by using either the charts/graphs or the exercise journal. Filter your graphs on the sets you are interested in to clearly see your progress.
- Easily import exercises to your Day Schedules. Just press the plus sign on a Day in the Edit view and you will get a list of exercises to choose from.
- Sample Exercises to choose from or easily create your own.
- Exercises are grouped in categories (Biceps, Back, Shoulders, ...) to quickly find the exercise you want.
- Exercises can be either of type Weight where you register reps and weighs or of type Time where you register time durations.
- Search of suitable exercises are made continuously when you are typing the exercise name.
- Rearrange you training schedules with simple drag and drop.
- Rest timer can be used between each workout set to tell you when it is time to start the next set.
- Easily add or remove sets from one workout session to another.
- Choose measurement system: Metric (kg) or Imperial (lb).
Good luck with your training!
You can also select launch "LTE Choose" to manually choose the launcher... Click "LTE Choose" then select "System selection"
* Has NOT been tested on any other 4G phones
* Screenshot demonstrates screen within the settings window of the phone to verify switch between 4G and 3G. This application has NO user interface.