* expandable exercise database with replaceable thumbnails, levels of difficulty, information on physical strain, color coding, video access
* manage workout programs and routines like circle, pyramid or goal training
* log auto-fill support with historical training values after exercise selection (comfortable protocol pre-filling)
* quick selection via favorites, filters and groups
* quick overview of the latest performance of an exercise when logging
* manage notifications of exercise records or individual goals and limits
* manage sporting and physical goals
* monitor and evaluate progress on statistics or charts by using multiple filters and presentation options
* cross-comparison, for example comparison, analysis and interpretation of sports performance and results with body data
* create and configure individual note-books for activities, personal body data and general things
* add and edit log parameters of the books
* share training results on Facebook
* customizable look
* sync app data between devices
* additional extras such as stopwatch, BMI calculator, unit converter, music playlist connection
* multiple note-book system with recording features for exercise-based sports (such as weight lifting, bodybuilding or cross training) and optionally position tracking features for distance-based activities (such as running or cycling)
* use built-in workout logbook templates for bodybuilding, gym, jogging, cardio, inline skating, aerobics, body measurements, sleeping behavior, etc.
Optional Features for Outdoor Sport Diaries
* goal training on distance, time, calories
* audio feedback for status information during active workout programs as well as intermediate results in GPS mode
* optimized calorie consumption notification with intensity level classification in consideration of the user profile
* analyzable maps with colored routes to indicate speed differences
* try out the free app version
* get additional features by acquiring this pro version or by upgrading the trial app version
Featured in AndroidTapp's best apps of April 2013! http://www.androidtapp.com/20-best-android-apps-games-april-2013/#Apps6
Here's what our users have to say:
"Perfect Well Rounded App for any Athlete - This is by far the best fitness app I have ever come across and I've tried out quite a few. Simply put, this has everything you will need to help you accomplish your fitness goals."
"Cream of the crop - Fantastic application makes for a lot of variety when your working out. Takes the prep work and boredom out of the whole process. Get it and get in the gym!"
Gymprovise is a Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Exercise Directory, Weight Tracker, Progress Tracker & General Workout App. It makes it EASY to PLAN, TRACK, and REVIEW all your fitness activity, in the gym & outdoors. Gymprovise is a workout app with many features to suit everyone - from novices to advanced bodybuilders. See why it's the best Workout App!
Intuitive, battery saving, great looking UI!
-UI integrates perfectly with Android ICS (4.0) & Jelly Bean (4.1/4.2), and works with older versions too!
-Dark scheme, conserves battery life so you phone doesn't die in the Gym!
HUGE Exercise Database!
-Over FIVE HUNDRED Strength/Weightlifting/Cardio/Stretching Exercises - with instructions & clear, sharp illustrations. More with updates!
-Get the Exercise you want with Exercise Equipment Filter/Advanced Search
-Create Exercises if what you need isn't in the Database!
POWERFUL Routine Planning
-Create a customized Routine in minutes! Routine can be ANY length of time, not just weekly!
-Routine Creation features for all kinds of Routines - Weight Training, Bodybuilding, Strength Training, Crossfit®, Bulking, Cutting, General Fitness,Sports-specific routines!
-Advanced Training - Supersets/Drop Sets!
-10 built-in Routines! Available for beginners/intermediate/advanced trainers and support Muscle Building, Bodybuilding, Weight Loss & General Fitness goals
-Setup Variable Workouts to mix up your Training, whilst still being consistent with the goals of a structured Routine!
EASY Workout Tracking
Effortlessly track the perfect Workout in real time, in the gym or outdoors. Mix up your Workout for variety, and edit in real time!
-Integrated Exercise Rest Timer & Stopwatch!
-Modify your Workout on-the-fly!
-EASY per-exercise units conversion! No more messing with calculators, or doing mental gymnastics!
-Alternative Exercise Substitution, for when an Exercise is taken!
-Track Cardio Duration/Distance/Calories/Average HR!
-View Last Logs/Personal Bests - while you rest!
-SMASH your PB - with our 1RM calculator!
Plus we've got
Weight Tracking,Body Fat Tracking,Measurement Tracking
-Easily track Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, & Body Measurements!
-L/R sided Measurement Tracking supported so you can track symmetry!
Progress Tracking & Charts
-View a snapshot of your Profile, Stats, Weight, & progress
-View progress in your Program, your favorite Exercises, and Measurements!
-Crystal Clear Charts for Weight, Exercises, Measurements, whole Workouts, & more!
Fitness Cloud Storage & Logs Export
-With your Gymprovise Account, backup your data to the cloud, so it's never lost - even if you change devices!
-Your data is yours to export ANYTIME!
Built in Sharing
-Share Workout via Facebook/Twitter/Google+
-For quick reference!
Try it and see why it's THE NUMBER ONE Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Routine Manager, Fitness and Gym App on the Market! You won't be disappointed.
Now with export/import feature, workout schedule, and between set rest timer!
If you are into Bodyweight workout using CC, this is THE Convict Conditioning App for you!
* Log your progress in each of the Big 6 workouts (Pushups, Squat, Pullups, Legraise, Bridge, and Handstand Pushups)
* Uses customizable audio feedback for timing your reps (up/down and pause times) for each of the Big 6.
Helps you keep for example that 2s-1s-2s timing suggested by Paul for Pushups.
* Schedule your workouts, so you always know what exercises are due.
* Check your progress on all 6 workouts on the start screen.
* Use between set rest timer to keep your workouts consistent.
* Export your workouts. Now you can graph your progress in Excel.
* Import workouts. To import keep the file content structure the same as when you export. The exercise names can be anything, as they will be replaced with the ones from the book.
If you want to test the app before purchase, there is also a trial version with limited workout logging. You can now import data from the trial app, so you can seamlessly switch between trial and full version. Just export in the trial version and import in the full version.
Thanks for all the user suggestions. You help making this the best Convict Conditioning app available for Android.
Wake Lock: Is only used while the timer is running to prevent screenlock. Not used otherwise. And if you turn off the timer it is not used at all.
Write to external Storage: For export feature.
Disclaimer: Broken Loop is not affiliated with Paul Wade or Dragon Door Publishing
500+ weight lifting and cardio exercises. Create custom exercises with pictures and text. Add custom gym equipment. Filter by difficulty, equipment, body area such as legs or arms and by muscle name such as abs, core, biceps, chest, shoulders, glutes and calves.
17 example routines are included focusing on beginners, intermediate muscle building, core, strength training, and travel. Create custom routines for weight training, general workout, strength training, bodybuilding. Advanced routine options include supersetting, drag and drop reordering, organizing routines into folders, resuming, rest timers.
Log an exercise or whole weight training routine. Workout logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts types include "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Total Volume", "Exercise Duration", "Longest Exercise Time", "Total Exercise Time", "Exercise Intensity" and many more. Logs can be exported and emailed in multiple formats.
Set your fitness goals, update current records, graph and export.
✓ Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI, Body fat, Pulse, Blood Pressure, Glucose and user-defined
✓ Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, and custom
✓ Benchmark Exercises: Add your own such as Bench Press and Squat
Gym Tools (standalone)
✓ Stopwatch - with logging and export functionality of laps and times
✓ Countdown timer - use with any timed exercise in the gym
✓ Repetition calculator - calculate One Rep Max (1RM) based on a known weight & reps
✓ BMI Calculator - Body mass index
✓ Barbell Tools - Calculate plates for a given weight and vice versa
Multiple people can now use the same app at the gym. Records such as workout logs, progress logs, customizable benchmark exercises, and other health settings are associated with profiles.
We help you discover new weightlifting and cardio exercises with easy search and filtering. Create your own gym routines with custom goals and supersets or follow the built-in ones. Track workout progress with charts and graphs. Track vital statistics such bmi, body fat, blood pressure, pulse, glucose and weight tracker. Record your body measurements such as chest, arms, waist and gym benchmark exercises such as push ups, pull ups, and bench press. Utilize stopwatch and countdown timer tools for other gym tasks. Try "Gymrat: Workout Tracker & Log", a gym workout planner and journal / log and see why it is the best workout organizer and fitness app available for bodybuilding, weight lifting, weight training, strength training, cardio training, and general fitness.
• Vibrate: rest timer can vibrate and ring
• Internet & Storage: exercise image download and storage
• Network State: checking WiFi availability for exercise image download
Other KW: workout tracker, workout log, workout trainer, workouts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, progress, routine, weight training, body building, weight lifting
The WorkIt gym workout tracker app for android provides a quick and easy to use solution for logging your workout exercises. It comes pre-loaded with over 150 different weight training and cardio exercises, complete with animations and descriptions. You also have the ability to create your own exercises to try out in the gym! Create your own workout routines by grouping together exercises, and track your progress as you lift! All your lifts are automatically logged as your work out and can be reviewed and edited at will! Statistics are also kept for each individual exercise!
+ Over 150 Exercise animations and descriptions
+ Exercises ordered by target muscle group
+ Search function to find exercises
+ Create your own exercises
+ Keep track of weight and reps for each lift
+ Keep track of duration, calories burned, distance traveled for cardio exercises
+ Create your own workout routine
+ Add a description to your workout routine
+ Set days for specific workout routines
+ Calendar to view and edit workout logs
+ Graphs automatically keep track of max weight lifted and max reps
+ View statistics such as averages and maximums for each exercise
+ No special permissions required
+ Fast, Responsive and Easy to use so that you can workout in the gym without hassle!
- No adds
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workouts on Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts
- Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Visually pleasing holo-style user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Full network access: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Google Play billing service: Needed for in-app purchase
- Access protected storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Find accounts on the device: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- View network connections: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Entry in the table of results carried out training
- Display the results for the previous exercise so that you can improve your performance
- The timer rest
- Detailed history
- Backup data to SD card (to restore from a backup, file "Workout_diary_backup.db" must must be in the root of sd card)
- Backup and restore from Google Drive.
Gym Workout Bodybuilding
- calculate distance automatically with GPS
- monitor duration, distance, speed, pace and calories
- display your woukouts on a 3D map
- view your progress with charts
- create manual trainings
- edit your workouts (for example enter a more accurate kcal-value or enter notes after recovering)
- create your own sport types to be able to track any sport you want
- transfer workouts via bluetooth
- export your trainings as *.csv file to view it on your PC
- Personal Trainer: a simple workoutplan, that sets a calorie goal per day based on your fitness and helps you get your desired fitness level
- view dynamically created split tables
- no ads!
Fitness Trackers 60 Second Plan
1. Quickly enter your age / weight / height / waist data
2. Select your target weight
3. Pick which level of exercise you wish – five choices – from little to none to heavy exercise. And you decide how many times per week you plan to workout.
Fitness Trackers 60 Seconds Per day
• Enter the estimated # calories you ate for that day
• Enter the # minutes you exercised for that day (if applicable)
Then Fitness Tracker does the rest!
• Sums it all up in a “What You Need To Do” section with advice on adjusting daily calories and weekly workouts in order to reach your goal
• Gives estimated dates to reach your goals
• Provides recommendations for daily calories, proteins, carbohydrates, and fats
• Take a photo, crop it, save it and it’s stamped with your weight and date
• First of its kind “Before and After” photos let you see your weight and exercise progress
• Auto calculates calories burned, Body Mass Index (BMI), Waist to Height ratio (WTH), Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), and Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
• Shows history data on weight, calories, and workouts
• Includes a trend chart to show your progress over time
• You can post to Facebook
• Invites user feedback
• Optional and flexible notifications
• Super simple, and very effective!
This Android application is provided for information purposes only. The information is NOT a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment. The Fitness Tracker team and all those associated with its development are not responsible or liable, directly, indirectly on consequentially, for ANY form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information in this application. Fitness Tracker makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this application. At any time, Fitness Tracker reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this application is offered. All individuals and corporations associated with this application accept no responsibility whatsoever and will not be liable for any losses, claims or damages which may arise from the use, download, or installation of this application. By downloading and/or using this application, all users and representatives agree to these terms and conditions.
Use With or Without a Connection
Keep track of your Emotional State, Moods, Medications, Activities, Recommended Therapeutic Exercises, or Create Your Own categories:
• Doctor recommended symptoms to track for Each Disorder: Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Bipolar, ADHD, Autism, Insomnia and More!
• Multiple Activities, Symptoms, Medications, or other entries per day, with attached Notes fields.
• All notes and data entries are Automatically Synced with your other data on the website (SoundMindz Cloud Service) for viewing, sharing, or printing.
• Enhanced Color Charts and Graphs display individual ratings, averages, and summaries for date ranges specified.
• Add your own activities and journal templates.
• Easy entry of unlimited activities, symptoms & notes.
• Tailor recommended symptoms and activities to your individual needs.
• Date stamping of all Journal entries.
• Over a dozen custom journal templates with prompts to guide entries.
• Chart date range customization.
• Clean, uncluttered, and intuitive user-interface.
- Different exercises for every single part of the body with detailed descriptions and images.
- Keep track of your body weight using the Weight Tracker.
- Calculate your BMI, BMR and Total Daily Energy Expenditure(TDEE) that quantifies the amount of calories you burn in a day.
- Intake Calculator that tells you how much protein and calories are needed for your body weight.
- Schedule your workouts for the whole week/month/year.
- Nutrition calculator and list of nutrients in all fruits,vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
Now, what are you waiting for? Download this "Best Gym App" and use it to stay fit.
Freely Enter for a definite movement fitness of yourself.
Fitness logs input exercise date, athletic performance, notes (etc).
You can see at a glance in the graph to improved the fitness.
Input name freely fitness.
You can input your fitness track daily.
Provide graph sport log.
Improve sports track.
Sports that can be applied
jump rope, running(short, long), walking, push up, sit up, chin up, cycle, bench press, stair climb
seated dumbbell triceps extension, bent-over lateral raises, seated (barbell) front press, close-grip bench press,
standing calf raises, lying leg curls, etc...
Join over 4 million members who have lost weight using LIVESTRONG.COM's MyPlate calorie counter application.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 1 Million food and fitness items. Tracking works. You will lose weight like millions of other members.
The Calorie Tracker tracks your daily caloric, fat, carbohydrate and protein intake with the click of a button. You will have access to MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM, which offers a comprehensive nutrition database of more than 1.3 million food and restaurant items. Most major competitors only have 7,000 items in their database.
You can also find and track the amount of calories you can burn in our database of exercises and activities. Caloric burn is calculated based personally on your measurements.
Whether you want to lose, maintain or gain weight, the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker will help you achieve your diet and nutritional goals.
This application is a companion tool for members of MyPlate at LIVESTRONG.COM. There is also a free service online. www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate
Additional online features include support groups, forums on a variety of topics and expert Q&A.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker offers:
• Easy to use interface for tracking
• The largest database of food and restaurant items
• Personalized daily calorie intake based on your goals
• Weight tracking with easy to read progress chart
• Motivational community that will inspire you to stick with your goals
• Water tracking to help you ensure you are staying hydrated
• Daily reminders to keep you on track to hitting your weight goal
• Track anywhere and anytime and sync to the website when you’re online. Log your food and fitness from your computer or your phone.
The LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker is a diet coach, nutritionist, calorie counter and food planner at your fingertips.
For any questions or help with the application, check out our support forum:
LIVESTRONG.COM inspires and empowers people to achieve their daily goals around living healthy. The site connects visitors with useful tools, trustworthy information and a passionate, engaged community of likeminded people, who are willing to share their experiences. For additional information about LIVESTRONG.COM, please visit: www.livestrong.com
You want to track what you eat on a daily basis? Follow not only the amount of calories you have consumed, but also carbohydrates, lipids or proteins? Nutrition Tracker is there for you.
Nutrition Tracker is a simple and intuitive tool to manage your nutrition. Whatever is your goal : gain or lose weight; Nutrition Tracker is your pocket companion to get there.
You can determine all of your meals nutritional and calorific contribution using the food database of over 1400 of the most consumed food.
Oh no! your favorite food is not in the database! No problem, you can customize your database by adding/modifying new foods, and enlarge your personal database.
Build your food diary by saving your meals day by day, and then follow your progress at a glance thanks to the chart representation of the calories, proteins, carbohydrates and lipids consumed.
But this is not all, set yourself targets in terms of calories, lipids, carbohydrates, proteins, or simply weight.
And to help you determine the goal, you can use the body mass index (BMI) computing functionality, which will let you know, based on your height and age; your ideal weight.
- Enter your meals on a daily basis using the nutritious food database of over 1400 items
- Determine your meals' calorific and nutritious contributions : calories, carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- Set yourself goals in terms of weight, calories, carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- Follow your progress at a glance thanks to the chart representation
- Compute your body mass index (BMI)
tags : nutrition, calories, proteins, fats, carbs, carbohydrates, food, meal, diet, weight, loss, counter, tracking, monitoring
The app is simple - select the distance wait for the signal and run :) It will automatically track your running using GPS and stop exactly when you pass the selected distance. It is much more easy to use than other sports tracker apps. You can now store and analyze your training sessions on your device. No internet logging - it works just offline.
Jogging Tracker will show the following data on the display, which makes it the best tracker for your runs:
3. Distance between start and end point.
4. Runner top speed
5. Average speed
6. Current speed
7. Trace of the route
8. Speed Chart
Jogging Tracker is using audio signals so you can prepare for the start, start exactly with the stopwatch and stop on the finish signal. We created the Jogging Tracker for the competitive persons who want to track their progress while running and as the app is great you should know that it is still in its initial state so we came with even more great features in future!
Jogging Tracker has 12 predefined standard running distances you can choose from and a free running mode as well.
500 meters running
800 meters running
1000 meters running
1500 meters running
2 km running
3 km running
5 km running
10 km running
1 mile running
2 miles running
3 miles running
5 miles running
Free running - run your own distance
Jogging Tracker is recording all your times and will show you a nice speed chart for the distance. You can preview the history at any time as it stays at your phone and you can also open and analyze it in Excel as it is recorded in CSV file.
You can preview the history by tapping on Menu -> History
You can switch the display units (km and miles are supported)
The history is also saved as a csv file so you can copy it and preview it in Excel.
It is much more simple than other sports trackers. There are no calories, weight loss or friends! No WiFi needed. It is just about you, your running, your time, and your speed!
Can be used also for walking, bicycle and even with a car as it is also a great speed meter ! it is a new epoch in running!
If you have some cool ideas about Jogging Tracker you can write them here as a comments. We will read all of them and try to implement the best and most useful of them.
More from developer
You can also select launch "LTE Choose" to manually choose the launcher... Click "LTE Choose" then select "System selection"
* Has NOT been tested on any other 4G phones
* Screenshot demonstrates screen within the settings window of the phone to verify switch between 4G and 3G. This application has NO user interface.