Flight information, indoor maps, weather, hotels, airport information.
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
Other airport apps available are London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Frankfurt, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Zurich and many more.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Aimed at people who want to live in, work in or visit the North Cork area (which stretches from the Cork border with Waterford in the east to Mallow and Blarney in the west), Horizons Cork catalogues amenities, attractions, heritage sites, clubs, entertainment suppliers, and more.
Looking for a hotel in Blarney? A band in Fermoy? A castle in Mallow? A walking trail in Lismore? Look no further. Horizons Cork aims to be the go-to app for anyone interested in finding absolutely anything in the North Cork area.
This Google-map driven app will not only help you to find what you’re looking for, it will deliver you right to the door.
Listing phone numbers, website URLs, social media information and opening hours (where applicable), Horizons Cork provides you with all of the information you need on anything you need.
With high-quality images and well-researched descriptions, Horizons Cork is a must-have for visitors to, and locals in, this North Cork area.
Horizons Cork was funded by Avondhu Blackwater Partnership under the Rural Development Program 2007-2013 and developed by Moonflick Limited.
The mobile streetmaps are for you! All the map data is loaded on your phone before you leave your home, so can you be on the streets, offline, and still know everything about the area you are in, and locate yourself or any street in the city. You don't need any network connection at all once the application is installed on your phone – no WiFi, no 3G, no GPRS!
This is a complete street level map for your phone. The entire map is stored on your phone, so it works where you have no access to the Internet - it works where Google Maps is inaccessible. This prevents expensive data roaming charges by loading all the map data to your phone before you leave home. You can turn off all network functions and still be able to find your way around. Lets you find all streets, and many useful locations such as ATM's, parkings, museums, and many others.
Map data (c) OpenStreetMap and contributors, CC-BY-SA.
West Cork is famed for its dramatic landscape which includes mountains, valleys and coastline. Such unspoilt beauty means that in some areas users cannot connect to the internet. To counter this our app comes with integrated walking maps, which will ensure you can always find your way.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Christian Sights (7 sights)
* Antique Shops (5 sights)
* Grand Parade Street (8 sights)
* The Green West (7 sights)
* Where the Old Meets the New (9 sights)
* Cork's Eastern Areas (7 sights)
* Cork Galleries and Museums (6 sights)
* Cork Pubs Tour (7 sights)
* Shopping in Cork (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported by the iPod Touch and iPad wifi models).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction (this feature is not supported by iPhone 3G or earlier models, iPod Touch, and iPad wifi-only models).
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
· Live security queue times for Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
· Live flight status updates and notifications
· Airport Genie QR codes to speed your way through Fast Track
· Car Park booking
· Browse, Shop, Buy and Fly with the latest offers from The Loop
· Full list of shops and the complete food and beverage offering at the airport
· Current weather details at Dublin Airport and live weather reports for your destination
· Integrated maps to find your way to Dublin Airport
· Live Dublin Airport Twitter and Facebook feeds.