LAAL (the Living Archive of Aboriginal Languages) contains thousands of stories in languages of the Northern Territory. The LAAL Reader allows you to download and store these materials on your device, so you can use them without being connected to the Internet.
- Stories from all over the NT
- Over 25 different Indigenous languages
- Most with illustrations
- Many with English translations
- Read as PDF documents
- Select by place, language or person
- Create your own library of books
- Add your own bookmarks
- Regularly update and add new titles
The Living Archive of Aboriginal Languages is an open access, online repository comprising digital versions of language materials produced in Literature Production Centres, language centres and other sources in Indigenous languages of the Northern Territory. The archive is continually expanding, and people are encouraged to engage with these materials.
Find out more about the project at www.cdu.edu.au/laal