In this high speed world, knitting can be amazingly savoring the revival involving forms like a peaceful but profitable interest. Whether it's the middle-aged man knitting inside his/her cubicle to hold his/her blood pressure at bay or even a youngster being trained to be able to knit inside school since it educates hand-and-eye coordination, the modern creation involving knitters will not tumble nicely in to anyone type.
If you would like jump on this knitting bandwagon, this particular step-by-step pictorial, tailored for starters, ought to begin an individual on the way to some time of knitting. Knitting Patterns and Designs app is the best app for you. A lot of stitches are present, and you are using this knit stitch to commence. The full intent behind this particular quite elementary knitting lesson is always to educate basic fundamentals involving spreading on, sewing the short period, after which it spreading off. Some top knitting patterns in this Knitting Designs and Patterns app are Painted Knitting Needles, Easy Baby Hat Knitting Pattern, Fox Scarf Knitting Pattern, Learn To Knit Socks, Free pattern – cotton dish cloth, Easy Knit Seed Stitch Headband, How to Knit A Blanket and many more. Knitting Designs and Patterns app has the best knitting patterns and crafts from all over the world.
Learn how to knit with free Knitting Designs and Patterns app. Become a Knitting Expert in a few days! Keep checking for our new updates because we continuously bring you the best knitting patterns.
Knitting Buddy isn't your standard knitting row counter -- it is a true knitting and crochet project tracker. Here are more details about the features of Knitting Buddy:
MULTIPLE PROJECT SUPPORT: No limit to the number of knitting or crochet projects that you can track. Each project has individualized settings.
ROW COUNTER: Track the current row of your knitting or crochet project. The row numbers are displayed nice and big on the main page. Increase (or decrease) the row number by pushing on an actual "button" on a knit background.
REPEAT COUNTER: Track the current repeat row, and optionally link the repeat counter to the row counter. You can specify the number of repeat rows on the project settings page.
DISPLAY PATTERN: Take a screen shot of your knitting pattern and display it on the main project page. This feature is super handy as it eliminates the need to switch between applications or to carry a paper copy of your pattern.
NEEDLE TRACKER / LOG: Track all of your knitting needles. The log displays US, metric, and UK sizes, and allows you to track needle length, material, type, and whether or not the needle is in use.
PROJECT TIMER: Ever wonder how long it actually takes to complete a knitting or crochet project? Use the project timer to track the time it takes to complete each project. Each project has an individual timer that must be manually started/stopped.
RULER: Tired of carrying a separate ruler for to check your tension? Use the ruler feature to make sure that your tension is just right.
NOTES PAGE: Track all of the project's notes, such as yarn, yarn weight, needles, gauge, and other notes. Please email the developer if you have additional items that you would like to track!
GLOBAL and PROJECT SETTINGS: Completely customize your Knitting Buddy experience. The screen can be tailored to according to your preferences, such as showing or hiding features such as repeat rows, knitting pattern, project timer, and project progress.
TRACK PROGRESS: Set the total number of rows for your knitting project, and Knitting Buddy will track your percent complete.
ADD IMAGES / PHOTOGRAPHS: Take pictures of your project at various phases to remember what the project looked like at various stages. Add notes about each image and view the images directly from the app. You can also add screenshots of your patterns that can be viewed from the project page.
FLASHLIGHT: Turn your devices camera into a flashlight to help find difficult stitches.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION: Remove all of the ads from the application and allows you to change the style of your project theme.
CHANGE PROJECT THEME: Change between the standard buttons and more colorful flowers, hearts, and shamrocks.
KNITTING NEEDLE AND CROCHET HOOK SIZE CHARTS: Convert needle sizes between metric, U.S. sizes, and U.K. sizes and crochet hooks between metric, numeric, and letter.
ABBREVIATIONS: Look up abbreviations commonly used in knitting and crochet patterns.
YARN CHARTS: Helpful data to convert different sizes of yarn.
SOCK CHARTS: Common foot sixes for men, women, and children!
Knitting Buddy is now on Ravelry - become one of Knitting Buddy's Buddies at: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-buddys-buddies
English to Dutch Translator: Lara van der Zee
• 10 different knitting stitch patterns
• All stitch info in the app is available offline - not just links to external sites!
• no ads, no popups
If you enjoy this app, download the full version, with over 70 different stitch patterns, in your kindle app store at
Brought to you by Tara Cousins, fellow lover of all things yarn, published pattern designer, and ebook author.
Free/Lite version is ad based, the full version can be purchased by clicking on the top/right menu, and then "purchase" -- the full version does not have any ads.
In particular, it allows you to do the following:
* Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
* Using unlimited row counters per project
* Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
* Viewing your needles and hooks
* Viewing your favorite projects and patterns (from a project/pattern details page, you can mark new ones as favorites)
* Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern incl. thumbnail creation
* Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
* Accessing all your ravelry friends
* Accessing your library of patterns
* Accessing friends updates
* Allowing to search for yarns, patterns or other people's projects
* Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
* Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
* Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
* Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
* Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget (small, medium, large)
Discussion Forum: http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/stash2go/2948784/
* In this app, you'll find fabulous ideas about knitting patterns.
* This knitting patterns app is very easy to use.
* Learn how to crochet with these app for knitting patterns and more.
* A listing of knitting patterns projects, free patterns and etc.
* You can view quality knitting patterns patterns in an easy to view format
* This app shows ads related to knitting patterns.
* We hope that you'll enjoy our crochet app.
* In this app, you'll find fabulous ideas about free knitting patterns.
* This free knitting patterns app is very easy to use.
* Learn how to crochet with these app for free knitting patterns and more.
* A listing of free knitting patterns projects, free patterns and etc.
* You can view quality free knitting patterns patterns in an easy to view format
* This app shows ads related to free knitting patterns.
* We hope that you'll enjoy our crochet app.
Take a break and get inspired with these DIY crochet ideas.
DIY Crochet Ideas Application contains full instructions, both written and diagrammatic, for some of the basic ‘old favourite’ stitches, and for some new and exciting stitches you can try out to create your own unique crochet items.
Find tutorials for handmade items by craft type, (such as knitting, crochet and sewing) time spent, skill level and experience or materials used to find the perfect guide to your latest craft project.
Having lots of fun and free crochet patterns from hats, scarves, crochet afghans and blankets or try your hand at crochet ornaments, fridgies, dishcloths or share the love with some charity crochet patterns.
Popular DIY Crochet:
- The Maybelle Flower
- Yarn And Leather Bag Pattern
- Nesting Baskets with Zpagetti Yarn
- Heart Shaped Storage Baskets
- A Popcorn Stitch
- Simple Bow
- Heart Garland
- Beanie Pattern
- Sweet Heart Pattern
- A straight edge side
- Lacy crochet squares
- Three Layer Flower Pattern
- Scrappy blankets
- Crocheted Cross
- Baby booties
* Pattern images and short descriptions
* List of techniques you will learn in the pattern
* Yarn and needle requirements
* A link to Lucy Neatby's website