Official Mobile App for the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Library.
The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation is the nonprofit organization created by President Reagan himself and specifically charged by him with continuing his legacy and sharing his principles. The Reagan Foundation invites you to learn about President and Mrs. Reagan and the American Presidency through the use of this App and by visiting the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, located in Simi Valley, California.
When outside the Reagan Library, the App provides multimedia-rich information about the Presidency, including speeches, audio quotes and video from President Reagan. It also provides planning information for upcoming visits to the Reagan Library.
Outside the Reagan Library, the App features:
• “About the President” – Learn more about President Reagan and his life in the White House; read his daily diary and view his daily White House schedule; receive an audio quote of the day; view photos of his presidency; record your very own Reagan Story and submit it to the Reagan Foundation for possible inclusion on their Social Media sites.
• “About the Reagan Library and Museum” – Plan your visit to the Reagan Library; get driving directions; learn about hours of operation; purchase advance tickets; view photos of the Reagan Library campus.
• “About the Foundation” – Learn more about the Reagan Foundation; view its calendar of events; view past event photos
• “Support Us/Membership” – Learn about Membership opportunities to the Reagan Library.
• “Museum Store” – Explore the Reagan Library’s online Museum Store.
• “Social Media” – Link to the Reagan Foundation’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and Pinterest websites.
To enhance your visit to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum, the App expands when you are on the Library Campus, providing you with additional features to improve your touring experience. With a $2.99 in-app purchase (which can only be made on the Reagan Library campus), additional features include:
• An audio tour that includes over 50 audio stops in the voices of President and Mrs. Reagan. The entire tour is original material, none of which is duplicated in the exhibits, including additional photographs and videos. The audio tour is available in English and Spanish, as well as captioned for the hearing impaired.
• Additional audio stops for our temporary exhibits.
• An annotated map of the Reagan Library campus
• “Live From the Reagan Library” – Record a short video about your visit to the Library and submit it to the Reagan Foundation for possible inclusion on their Social Media sites.
(Please note, you must be on the Reagan Library Campus and have location services enabled to see all the features).