* real time positioning (instantly shows vessel's position and course on the chart)
* display of navigational data (position, speed over ground, course over ground)
* distance and bearing calculation
Marine Navigator Lite doesn't come with pre-installed nautical charts. Instead it is able to import BSB/KAP raster navigational charts (see menu->help for instructions). RNC's are available for free at various internet sites:
* http://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/mcd/Raster/index.htm (Suite of NOAA nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of the U.S. and its territories)
* http://www.mar.mil.br/dhn/chm/box-cartas-raster/raster_disponiveis.html (Suite of CHM nautical charts that covers the coastal waters of Brazil and its major rivers)
* http://www.linz.govt.nz/hydro/charts/digital-charts/nzmariner (NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand's Official RNC folio.)
* http://www.openseamap.org (Openseamap charts are based on Openstreetmap data enriched with additional nautical information. The charts cover selected european coastal waters).
If you like Marine Navigator Lite and are looking for enhanced navigational functions check out the full version of MARINE NAVIGATOR.
The Bush Center is located on the campus of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, and invites you to learn about President and Mrs. Bush and the American Presidency by visiting its Presidential Museum.
Explore the interactive museum galleries, sit in the Oval Office, enjoy the Texas Rose Garden, eat lunch in the restaurant or café, shop in the Museum store and stroll through the 15-acre park filled with native Texas prairie grasses and wildflowers.
This application is designed to provide information about the George W. Bush Presidential Center’s exhibits and enhance your visit to the Museum.
When outside the Bush Center, the app provides information about the George W. Bush Presidential Center, the archives, and a calendar of events, and describes the tour and film content available at the Bush Center.
Outside the Bush Center, the App features:
• Information about the Bush Center including its history
• Bush Center Event Calendar
• Bush Center Social Media
• Information with which to plan your visit
• Information about Bush Center Tours and Films
When at the Bush Center, the app allows users full access to the Museum’s tours and films.
Inside the Bush Center, the App features:
• Detailed multi-stop audio tours in English, Spanish and for ADA users.
• Films about George W. Bush’s Presidency.
• The ability to take and share photos and videos
(Please note, you must be at the Bush Center and have location services enabled to see all the features).
• Outdoor Symbolic Memorial tour and Museum walking tours
• Connect to social media
• Journalism Adventure for Families
• Plan Your Visit and Purchase Tickets
• Learn More About the Memorial & Museum
See the Japanese bonsai created almost 400 years ago
Visit the world’s most famous forest in a pot
Marvel at miniature Chinese tray landscapes
Discover the largest chrysanthemum stone in the US
Go on a scavenger hunt during your visit
Take a guided tour through the museum’s pavilions
Learn details about the trees and stones in the collection
Over 100 high-resolution images created from our exclusive collection
An interactive quiz
An interactive scavenger hunt in 3 different pavilions
Directions to museum through Google maps
Search by object number, common name, scientific name, country of origin
Themed photo galleries
An interactive map of the museum
Musical selections from the Washington, D.C. Toho Koto Society
You can use the app to plan a visit, to explore the museum, or as a souvenir afterwards. We recommend you download the app before your visit. No internet connection is required to use the app.