Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that records your daily steps. Monitor your steps as well as your calories burned, distance traveled, and time spent through the use of our user-friendly charts and logs. Explore the different options such as the GPS mode or the efficient power saving mode and choose what’s right for you. Personalize your exercising goals and track your progress through Accupedo!
• The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
• Charts: Easy to read daily, weekly and yearly logs.
• GPS activities: An integrated map system in which GPS tracks your walking, running or biking routes.
• Daily log history: Tracks steps, distance traveled, calories burned, and walking time.
• Supports Google Fit health-tracking platform.
• Sync with MyFitnessPal.
• Share your progress with friends through Facebook, Twitter, Messenger and more.
• Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
• Smart filtering and ejecting out non-walking activities including driving.
• Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/customary, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
• Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and laps.
• Concise widget display on home screen: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1.
• Database backup: Phone memory and Google Drive.
• Email a daily log file.
How it Works
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non-walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Easily track your progress through the use of this sophisticated algorithm and walk towards a healthier you!
Your phone may not be compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in sleep (Standby, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app.
• Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
• The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
• Help and FAQ are built in the app.