UI is confusing at first, difficult to get into at the start, but if you get past all those and learn the basics of the game, holy hell it's fun. It's like FTL if FTL focused more on RPG elements rather than action. If you liked piloting ships in space, creating your own heroic or villainous path, this game is truly worth a shot. Damn good stuff.
Good game, but I've struggled to understand the politics between planets. So far every career path I've pursued has turned to the life of a wanted criminal just from some faction not liking what I do for a living.
love the game... now. took me 3 characters to learn how to do anything correctly, second play i resorted to being a pirate to survive. game now i know what im doing...
I don't give 5 star ratings, but nothing wrong with this game. I Enjoy it thoroughly, and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in this kind of RPG.
Good game moving your ship a bit tricky at first but once you get the hang of it not bad, very addictive and fun
Fun little space/trading sim. The skill/profession system does a good job creating replay value for different playstyls.
Thanks for playing THE Star Traders RPG!
For support, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
v6.1.27 - 3/1/2017
- New Ship: Quelling Cruiser, Covenant Interceptor
- Improved Birthright and Celebration Awards
- Improved Bounty Hunter AI Torp Use
- Fixed Reported Crashes and Bugs
- Improved Payouts for High Danger Wild Zone Contracts
v6.1.25 - 2/14/2017
- New Ship: Dominion Carrier + Overlord Cruiser
- Slightly reduced Captain dmg from Xeno Boarding Parties
- Improved Captain-Bodyguard Officer
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★