Really nails the difficult task of offering plenty of viable sandbox playstyles, keeping the star-roaming experience open and fun. Once you get cashed up and near the endgame, it seems to get repetitive and a little too easy to steamroll random encounters - could just be me though. Before that point, though, the game has plenty of ways to customize, strategise, and draw your plans your rule the stars. And you know what they say about best-made plans!
Almost fell asleep to reading so much! It's a shame the concept is really good.. and my screen keeps flipping which is really annoying because I'm holding it in one position..
I got hooked enough to buy the elite and havent stop playing since.
Hours of gameplay, wish the free version didn't limit you so much. Solid time killer
Awesome free game to past the time without the repetition of other games
I have no idea what I am suposed to do
Thanks for playing THE Star Traders RPG!
For support, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
v6.1.33 - 6/20/2017
- New Ships: Pirate Desolator, Pirate Zelios
- Increased Cargo Contract Deadlines
- Buffed Kragg Xeno Captains
- Fixed Covenant Interceptor
- Difficulty Balanced Templar Officer Xeno Bonus
- Fixed Reported Crashes and Typos
- Other News: Star Traders 2 Alpha Enters Final Phase!
v6.1.31 - 6/13/2017
- New Ships: Mercy Cutter, Star Hawk
- New Log Entries: Officer Recruit
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★