It's an absolutely fantastic game, possibly the best of its kind. Haven't bought the Elite version yet but I plan to soon. One thing though... the trade embargo shouldn't take away so much reputation. I got the rank of crime lord just from a trade embargo!
Sort of like Sid Meier's Pirates! in space. It's been pretty addictive the last few days, as I maneuver to raise my standing with the last couple of factions to achieve an award/unlock.
Sometimes getting around the Galaxy can be a little tedious. Especially when you're following your own ship on a turn-by-turn basis and you're trying to plot your course. This isn't respect to your ship and your destination. Otherwise great game.
It's a fun game that tickles my fancy. I'm even thinking of buying the prem, and I'm stingy as hell
Thanks for playing THE Star Traders RPG!
For support, e-mail email@example.com
v6.1.33 - 6/20/2017
- New Ships: Pirate Desolator, Pirate Zelios
- Increased Cargo Contract Deadlines
- Buffed Kragg Xeno Captains
- Fixed Covenant Interceptor
- Difficulty Balanced Templar Officer Xeno Bonus
- Fixed Reported Crashes and Typos
- Other News: Star Traders 2 Alpha Enters Final Phase!
v6.1.31 - 6/13/2017
- New Ships: Mercy Cutter, Star Hawk
- New Log Entries: Officer Recruit
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★
Collect & Level Up DC Super Heroes & Villains in the ultimate Strategy RPG!