Game's awesome. I loved it. N the contracts r really well thought. Just the trade s a bit lapsed. Even if we do not take faction with whom trade is bannedc our reputation reduces. Thatss wrong...plz look into it
I missed this game! I played it about 5 or 6 years ago and was sad to see it disappear. There for a while they wanted $0.99 to download. I'd recommend this game to anyone who loves monopolizing with big figures.
Skimmed the Surface I have played this for only a week and I can already tell I will be playing for a long time. There are so many small intricacies that I've only skimmed the surface of what this game has to offer.
The mechanics, design, locations, gameplay, etc. have all been well thought out and integrate to give a grand experience. On the appropriate difficulty level, the game can definitely be a challenge without being unfair. Great game!
Lovely game with outdated graphics. It has many hidden complexities. Its also a survival game. How long can your captain survive until it dies?
The Trese brothers produce some of the best games I've played. Aside from the games universes (Do this game and star traders inhabit the dame continuem?), there's not much wrong. Although I feel some features should be explained, such as the wanted system.
Thanks for playing THE Star Traders RPG!
For support, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
v6.1.37 - 11/16/2017
- Star Traders: Frontiers now on Steam (https://goo.gl/cVoqNM)
- ST2 coming to Android Q1 2018
- ST RPG Updates will now resume :)
- New Ship Artwork: Wolf Cutter
- New Ship: Wolfhammer Class, Dire Wolf Cruiser
- Made "Alien Flagship" Award easier
- Pirate AI now smarter about Boarding bonuses
- Tweaks to difficulty of Birthright Award
- Balanced turns used early game Missions