Sometimes getting around the Galaxy can be a little tedious. Especially when you're following your own ship on a turn-by-turn basis and you're trying to plot your course. This isn't respect to your ship and your destination. Otherwise great game.
It's a fun game that tickles my fancy. I'm even thinking of buying the prem, and I'm stingy as hell
Sort of like Sid Meier's Pirates! in space. It's been pretty addictive the last few days, as I maneuver to raise my standing with the last couple of factions to achieve an award/unlock.
awful. Tutorial is non existent and if you do somehow get past the beginning without help, it's boring and a waste of time
Good game, could use a few better graffics and smoother controls. I enjoy it an it is fun form explorer to bounty hunter
Love the game and I'm getting elite as soon as i have some money to spend on it.
Thanks for playing THE Star Traders RPG!
For support, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
v6.1.29 - 4/12/2017
- New Ships: Avalon Hauler, Aylon Lifter
- Improved Captain's Log Entries
- Pirate AI Improved Ram/Boarding Strategy
- Updated Military Base Contract Generator
- Other News: Star Traders 2 Alpha Enters Phase 2
v6.1.27 - 3/1/2017
- New Ship: Quelling Cruiser, Covenant Interceptor
- Improved Birthright and Celebration Awards
- Improved Bounty Hunter AI Torp Use
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★
To become the Best Trainers!Collect monsters and challenge Gym Masters！