* Love it! Fantastic fun space RPG for long play session gamers. Hope to see the player's crew & ships grow with time. Any plot twists like KOTOR & Mass Effect storyline? Looking forward to Star Traders 2. Thanks for a wicked game! ;)
The game itself is good, but the free version limits a lot of what we can actually do. For the free version i give it 3 stars because when you start to be successful in the map, you set higher goals but then you find you can't do it for free. As the free version i feel it's an average game, however the full paid version may reach 4 or 5 stars, depending on your personal opinion. If you're a free player, check Pirates and Traders instead. If you don't mind spending a bit on this game, go for it. It's worth it.
It ok I'm a little confused about the Movement page and also the ships don't make to much sense but good game in all
I remember playing this game several years ago and loving it then. I'm excited to come back to it, and see how it has progressed.
Good tactical game, enjoying it so much I'm seriously considering buying the full game.
Solid game.Can't wait to see more development of this maybe a console version
v6.1.41 - 1/16/2018
- New Smuggler Ships: Mercury Jammer, Mars Cutter
- Rebalanced Credits paid by early game Missions on low difficulty
- Fixed missing enforcement of max Trade Rep Loss rule (-128)
- Smuggler Trade Record (Embargo) Ability now triggers > $1000
- Merchant Trade Record (Taxes) Ability now triggers > $1000
- Increased Reputation Gain for Merchants/Smugglers/Explorers ending Shortages by 20%
- Tradesman Officer has 50% chance to grant double Reputation at home Faction
Fight your way to become the ultimate gladiator in this epic new turn-based RPG.