Great game. I wanted to give 5 stars across the board but find the game gets quite difficult after challenging. Unlocking new roles and ship mods require certain achievements under different difficulties and it is frustrating to get them
A bit of a learning curve. This is a strangely addictive game, graphics are simple, but something about the mechanics of the gameplay keeps me playing... And starting over to try for better results. I rather enjoy this game. Best of all: NO ADs in free-to-try version!
Ahahaha guess what!!? I do not know if it was an intentional or fault but I just designed a ship that has and I quote "INFINITE" travel capabilities, aka NO WATER/FUEL consumption...
It's called space traders but there is a little in the way of trading. You only get one ship with very limited cargo so you can't really build a galactic trading empire. Maybe I just haven't played long enough or my expectations are too high.
Would like to see some interface implementation from the old version i.e. big map view and click on a planet to see what they need for trade.
If this game doesn't deserve 5 starts then I don't think any game does.
Thanks for playing THE Star Traders RPG!
For support, e-mail email@example.com
v6.1.27 - 3/1/2017
- New Ship: Quelling Cruiser, Covenant Interceptor
- Improved Birthright and Celebration Awards
- Improved Bounty Hunter AI Torp Use
- Fixed Reported Crashes and Bugs
- Improved Payouts for High Danger Wild Zone Contracts
v6.1.25 - 2/14/2017
- New Ship: Dominion Carrier + Overlord Cruiser
- Slightly reduced Captain dmg from Xeno Boarding Parties
- Improved Captain-Bodyguard Officer
★★★★★ “The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played” – IGN ★★★★★