Fun game with great customer support. Would like to see some individual character interaction, particularly in Spice Halls and Palaces. Like personal requests for contracts, etc, based on the captain's successes. Can be repetitive if you play it safe, but it's at its frustrating best at the higher levels. (Our is it just me who's captains kee dying in hull collapses?🤔)
Great, detailed game where space is hard. Has rogue-like open gameplay but supports exploration, piracy, subterfuge, and trading. Seriously, this turn based game supports you to play a different game every time, and does so brilliantly.
Good challenge. I actually like the harder difficulties where your captain can die. How every time you play a new game it goes in a l direction.
This game is a delight. Looking forward to increasing difficulty. Will look at the pc version soon. Thank you
Had to redo this review, a mistake of play network would not allow me to register the game, all my other games started normally, and so i restarted my phone and it started just fine.
I played the free version for a Long time finally bought Elite So much more fun more options All around great fun keeps you wanting to do more 5 Stars... Keep up the Great Game
v6.1.41 - 1/16/2018
- New Smuggler Ships: Mercury Jammer, Mars Cutter
- Rebalanced Credits paid by early game Missions on low difficulty
- Fixed missing enforcement of max Trade Rep Loss rule (-128)
- Smuggler Trade Record (Embargo) Ability now triggers > $1000
- Merchant Trade Record (Taxes) Ability now triggers > $1000
- Increased Reputation Gain for Merchants/Smugglers/Explorers ending Shortages by 20%
- Tradesman Officer has 50% chance to grant double Reputation at home Faction
Fight your way to become the ultimate gladiator in this epic new turn-based RPG.