Review from A Google User
Great app Works great...nothing to complain about, so far! :)
Huge issue - upload fails & file is deleted When I open a txt file and edit, then save it, it fails to upload, and my file is deleted from cCloud AND seemingly deleted locally as well. This is a HUGE problem!!
Comodo Cloud I love Comodo Dragon security and now the cloud inables me to upload music, photos and movies so that I can watch, listen or play any where that I am.
I'm quite upset about changing to a paid service Used to be free cloud service with several gb of space. They changed to paid 10gb. Comodo, you can keep my "public" files. Good thing these files are backed up to other clouds for free.
Not working F*** I tried 5 email a/c to register, n every time its shows this email is already use. But the fact is 1st time am using this app.. Very bad experience
New in 3.0.1
- Improvements to Auto-Backup service
- Minor changes and fixes
New in 3.0.0
- Automatically backup media files to cCloud
- 10 GB free storage for 90 days
- Sharing files with specific people or groups
- Manage access rights for employees and collaborators of a company with cCloud for business
- Easily manage cCloud files using standard copy/cut/paste operations
C1 Mobile enables access to C1 platform! Manage requests even when you're mobile
DNS based security app that provides security on your mobile device using VPN.