Can't work for me. Much of my tablet usage is in areas with little or no Internet access, so I need an app that can work offline when necessary. This app won't even let you get to its main screen unless you have Internet access right then and there. Instead, it just says you're offline and tells you to try again later when you are online. Although I can understand the need for a connection for invoice/receipt analysis, why won't it even allow local entry and storage of ingredients and recipes? In addition, it claims to help you discover "hidden costs" but doesn't say anywhere in the app description on the PlayStore that the service that makes the app work costs $60 per MONTH! Talk about hidden costs! Sorry, but although this app looks like it could be useful, I'm such a small operation that that's too big a chunk of my budget - especially when I wouldn't even be able to open the app much of the time that I would need it.
Easy food costing Great for costing out recipes. The automatic measurement conversion is a huge time saver!
this app is very unique and helps me stay organized
Best food cost managment app Hands down!
- Created Inventory feature for keeping track of ingredient stock
- Created Sales feature for integrating with Point of Sales
- Added ability to add custom conversion to ingredients (for converting between volume and weight)
- Improved manual Invoice entry form
- Ingredients are now automatically created when entering a new invoice
Calculates price (Markup or Margin profit) of item for resale (for shopkeepers)