* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
Be one of the 900K+ users who trust G Cloud to protect their Android with ease
Recommended by Android central
“The app itself is so incredibly simple to use, with a very simple user interface. But, you'd be foolish to let that temper opinions. G Cloud Backup has a pretty extensive feature list.”
“You won't find many other backup solutions as complete and adroit as G Cloud Backup.”
Please note that this app requires the privileges to backup and restore your SMS, call logs, system settings, calendar and to locate your lost device, we do not erase your data off your phone, send messages or locate your device without your consent. Disabling these options will also disable the use of its privilege, please review our data privacy for more info.
✮✮ New: Cloud Gallery: Your life memories in a Timeline ✮✮
✮✮ New: Locate your lost android on a map and so much more! ✮✮
► Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, settings, photos, videos and music
► Start with 1 GB free and earn up to 10 GB easily
► Access your messages, call logs, download contacts, share music, videos and view photos from the web: http://www.gcloudbackup.com
► Protect the App with a passcode
► Upgrade to unlimited storage for only $1.99/mo.
► Protect more than one device
► Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
► Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon AWS cloud storage
► Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
► Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
► No rooting or special configuration required
► Backup External SD cards
► Restore/Migrate to a new device with a tap
► Backs up every version of all files
► Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Create an account
3- Select what to backup
HOW TO RESTORE/REPLACE ANDROID PHONES
1- Download G Cloud for FREE
2- Log in with your email and password
3- G Cloud will detect is this is a new phone and ask you what to restore, or restore everything for you in a tap
If you have any questions or inquires please contact: email@example.com
Before submitting a comment, we will get back to you ASAP
Thank you :)
✮✮ Backup your apps settings, game levels, app customizations, and more with G Cloud Apps Backup. FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY.
To activate, please open G Cloud> Settings and tap install G Cloud Apps Backup. ✮✮
Tip: Got PC? Download Zoolz, another cool product from G Cloud team. Unlimited storage for only $2/mo. Try it now FREE. https://www.zoolz.com
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
For fast and friendly support please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help answer your questions or concerns.
Ultimate Backup (Free) features:
Backup to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or local storage
Backup/testore calls, bookmarks, Wi-Fi, messages, etc.
Freeze system and user apps
Convert user apps to system apps or vice versa
Link apps to Google Play and set automatic updates
Kill or force close any running app
Select apps to kill at boot
Create app groups and multi-select apps
Send or share your apps
View application & Google Play details
Explore an app's data and APK file
Clear app data and cache
Fix permissions (stops force closes) on apps
Create and restore Nandroid backups (CWMR, TWRP)
Ultimate Backup (Premium) features:
Restore from cloud
Extract & advanced restore from nandroid backups
Kill apps at boot
Note: If your phone is not rooted the app will be limited in some features.
Why do you need so many permissions?
Contacts - Backup call log and sms
SMS - Backup call log and sms
Accounts - Backup and restore from Google Drive
Superuser - Backup application data
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Pro 100GB, 300GB or 1TB plan.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices and your cloud storage services.
WD My Cloud allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music, and access documents from your WD personal cloud or your cloud services. This easy to use app also lets you transfer files between all of your cloud storage solutions and upload photos and videos directly from your phone or tablet camera roll.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
• My Cloud
• My Cloud EX4
• My Book Live
• My Book Live Duo
• My Net N900 Central
And the following cloud services:
• Google Drive
• Access photos, music, video and documents with your mobile device
• Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll
• Download files for offline access
• Share one or more files using email links
• File management - copy, move, rename and delete files
• For cloud service access: an active Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive account
• For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud EX4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
JustCloud is one of the leading cloud storage and file synchronization providers on the internet. With cutting edge software and innovative development, JustCloud is constantly adding to its already rich product feature set.
Access all of your files from anywhere using the JustCloud Android application. Listen to your music, watch your videos, open your documents and view your photos all from one easy to use application. But the fun doesn’t stop there, Just Cloud also gives you all of these great features:
* Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
* Protect your data via our app passcode lock
* Easily save new files to your SyncFolder
* Create a voice memo
* Backup your camera roll
* Draw a doodle and publish them to Facebook or Twitter
* Share your photos with Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Take notes and email them to friends or colleagues
* Browse and open all of your backed up files
* Browse and open any of your synced files
* Listen to your music files
* Plus lots more
If you don’t already have a Just Cloud account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC. For more information please visit www.justcloud.com
Easily backup and restore apps, sms, mms, call log, calendar, bookmarks, dictionary and contact found on your Android phone. Create backups to SD Card, Gmail, Dropbox or Google Drive account. Create backup manually or schedule automatic backups.
SOME USER REVIEWS
★★★★★ "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant app. Now I don't have to download those app which I've accidentally uninstalled. And I can now create back up on the SD card. really superb app." - Subhadip Malakar (Dec 14, 2013)
★★★★★ "Does it well... FOR FREE!. Just like others mentioned, this worked great for transferring my SMS, MMS, and call log from my Droid X to Droid Maxx! Thanks to the developer!" - Jason Spivey (Aug 31, 2013)
★★★★★ "Amazing. I've backed up my data from my galaxy s3 to restored to my note 2 with out a problem perfect app would recommend to anyone ... love this app" - Tim Willis (Apr 15, 2013)
● Backup and restore:
✓ Call log
● Schedule automatic backups or manually create backups
● View backup contents
● Email a backup contents
● Backup apps to SD card
● Backup apps to Dropbox
● Backup apps to Google Drive
● Backup & restore app's data (need root)
● Batch restore apps from SD card, Dropbox or Google drive (need root)
● Backup and Restore to/from
✓ SD Card
✓ Google Drive
Your Sms, Mms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary and Contact data are stored in CSV, eml and VCF file format:
Sms, Call log, Calendar, Bookmarks, Dictionary --> CSV file format
Mms --> eml file format
Contact --> VCF file format
Backup consists of those files that are inside a zip archive and you can easily read those files in your phone or computer!
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external. This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
- Italian - Thanks to Iancilos
- Turkish - Thanks to 3mrullah
- German - Thanks to Markus Geißler (Goasler)
- French - Thanks to Tofe62
- Persian - Thanks to H4M3D-PersianGulf
- Russian - Thanks to Вадим Пай
- Danish - Thanks to bananclaus
- Chinese - Thanks to Zack
- Spanish - Thanks to Ronoel
- Portuguese - Thanks to BmlProds
Your mobile phone puts your digital life in your pocket… until the day that it slips out of your pocket! Verizon Cloud backs up your contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, text messages and call logs to secure cloud storage, so you don't need to lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone. Install or upgrade to Verizon Cloud today and get 5 GB free storage with affordable monthly plans if you need additional storage.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Keep your phone's content safe and secure in your own private cloud storage
• Restore content backed up from your previous phone to your new phone
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, on any compatible device, your PC or the web
• Sync contacts, photos, videos and more from Verizon Cloud to your device, and then share that synced content with your friends and family
• Sync the last 90 days of text messages on the first sync, and all new text messages thereafter.
• Back up content from your PC or Mac's hard drive to your Verizon Cloud using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer over to Verizon Cloud. Plus, we recommend you to go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
Verizon Cloud is intended only for users with Verizon Wireless phone service.
Available on 58 smartphones. Go to verizonwireless.com/cloud for the complete list
- Backup apps to SD card
- Batch backup
- Backup market link for protected apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
- Quick uninstalling
- Sort apps by name, install date, size
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or settings of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Archived" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dorpbox".
Q: What are "Protected" apps?
A: "Protected" means that the apps are protected by "Copy Protection", and the apk file of them cannot be copied to SD card. On backup, the market links of them will be saved for restoring.
Q: How to check all un-archived or un-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all unarchived" function. There're three states: 1.all grey=uncheck all 2. all green= check all 3. green check mark and grey square=select all unarchived
***Any question, please send feedback to us by clicking "menu"->"feedback" in the app***
INFOLIFE, Make Life Easier!
To help us translate thiss app to your native language, please sign up in http://crowdin.net/project/app-backup-restore
thank you very much
Cloud Album is another boutique of PhotoWonder Team.
Cloud Album is your personal web album with large and free memory of 5G.
Cloud Album is an intelligent application based on powerful Cloud Storage service, and a comprehensive combination of Cloud computing core technology and Cloud service character.
【People are all speaking highly of Cloud Album】
Photo auto backup is cool!! My mother can see my photos whenever and wherever. --leon9527
Shake to share finally comes out, it is enjoyable!——Judy-丁
- Smart View
Show you the albums you want.
- Quick Search
Find the photos by timeline.
- Original Storage with Large Album Space of 5G
Original upload without compression, complete remaining of each image detail, and with a large free memory of 5G.
- Face Searching
Only a photo of your friend’s front face is needed to search for his/her photos in Cloud Album.
- Upload and Browse Photos Whenever and Wherever
Batch upload, triple backup and without data line.
- Local Photo Browser
Able to browse both local and web photos, your photos are all here.
- Offline Browser
Able to browse cache photos without network.
- Auto Backup
Open to auto upload phone photos to cloud album in Wi-Fi.
- Feedback: email@example.com
Otherwise, all your accumulated contacts, music, videos, family photos, and other personal (irreplaceable) data are dangerously kept on a device with only temporary life. Back them up to secure, cloud-based servers, so you can relax about theft and/or accidental damage (e.g. a spilled cup of coffee).
Recommended by Lifehacker http://lifehacker.com/avast-mobile-backup-regularly-backs-up-your-android-to-1157080403 :
"There are plenty of great ways to back up your Android phone, but the new Avast! Mobile Backup makes it easy for anyone to do scheduled backups of their apps, settings, and data, and then sync all of that information to the cloud where you can quickly use it to set up a new phone."
The app backs up:
► Call logs
► Music (premium)
► Videos (premium)
► Apps (premium)
avast! Mobile Backup is a free Android backup solution provided by the makers of the top-rated and award-winning free avast! Mobile Security app with antivirus and anti-theft.
This app is FREE, but if you would like to backup also music, video, and apps, then you need to buy the Premium version (can be done later, from within the free version).
HOW TO BACKUP ANDROID PHONES
• It automatically backs up your Android data, with various settings as to when you want it to backup – e.g. on a specific day/time (by default once per day), after a call, after SMS received, after an app is installed, after device start, whenever plugged in, or whenever connected to WiFi.
• Your backed up data can then later be browsed and/or restored (with optional PIN protection) either directly from the backed up Android device, or from a different Android device (e.g. if you purchase a new phone and want to transfer contacts and SMS/call history from your old one).
• Contacts and SMS/call logs are backed up to your personal AVAST Account (which can be used also to manage AVAST security software on all your devices, including PC and Mac).
• Photos are backed up to Google Drive due to data size, so you need a Google account for Mobile Backup use.
• Install avast! Mobile Backup for Android today – totally free. (Currently available only in English.)
NEW! PREMIUM (PAID-FOR) FEATURES
• Backup Android apps, music, and videos to Google Drive. Apps, music/audio, and video, as well as settings and data for rooted phones, such as game progress – are backed up to Google Drive. Note that whatever is physically stored on Google Drive from this app will be also visible and accessible from your AVAST Account.
• Easy in-app upgrade: Upgrade to avast! Premium at any time from within the free avast! Mobile Backup app.
• Premium pricing (auto-renewal): $1.99 monthly, or $14.99 yearly. You can have Premium functions not only for avast! Mobile Backup, but also for avast! Mobile Security – for just one price!
If you would like to help us translate this description to your language, you can translate it here:
1. Two independent panels for browsing
2. Drag and Drop inside and between panels
3. FTP, SFTP, WebDav and SMB/CIFS clients
4. File sharing via FTP
5. Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
6. Creating ZIP and TAR archives
7. Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive, Sugarsync, Copy, UbuntuOne, Mediafire, Owncloud (through WebDav), Yandex (through WebDav)
9. Root access
10. Indexed search
11. Detailed file and directory information
You can learn about planned features in the 'About' section.
Beta builds can be found here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/updates/status/all
THIS IS A 14-DAY TRIAL. In order to continue using the app after this period, purchase the Solid Explorer Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with it.
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the xda-developers forum and the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would never come out of the beta stage. Thank you!
If you want to take part in translation, have a look here: http://support.solidexplorer.pl/responses/a-complete-guide-to-translate-the-application
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network