Learn about the area before your viewing by looking at property in the UK with Google Street View.
Share property with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, via email, SMS and directly from the app.
What you’ll love about the Rightmove property app:
- Sync and share your saved properties and searches on your desktop, with other smartphones and even your TV with ‘MyRightmove’.
- View photos and floorplans in full screen.
- Find stations and schools near a property.
- Enquire about a property via phone or email in-app.
With Zoopla's updated Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties and contact local estate agents to help you make the smarter property choice.
Looking for your next home to buy, or flat to rent? With over 95% of the UK property market covered, we've got all the tools you need to start your property search.
Looking for a commercial property? You can use the Zoopla app to search through thousands of commercial properties throughout the UK.
And the app's most addictive features (so we've been told)
- Find out what a property is worth whilst you're on the move
You can find the current value of any UK home - even your own (or your neighbours)!
- Walk around your area and see what's available
With built-in GPS technology, you can see which properties are for sale and to rent near you.
- Set Search Preferences
Sign into your MyZoopla account to set your search preferences and add properties to your favourites. Accessible via any device, making it even easier for you to find the properties that interest you most.
With the updated PrimeLocation Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties for sale and to rent, and contact local estate agents to help you find the home you deserve.
Looking for properties overseas? Use the PrimeLocation app to search through thousands of properties all over the world!
What makes our Android app so useful?
- It's got more
PrimeLocation.com covers over 95% of the UK property market and so does our iPhone app. So you've got a million properties or more to browse in your hand.
- Get the full picture
See how many people have already viewed the property and how much it was first put on the market for (and how much it may have dropped).
- It's so simple to use
Just a couple of touches or swipes and you have everything at your fingertips including one-touch agent calling.
- See local house prices
Keep yourself informed even when you're on the move by checking how much homes have been sold for recently in the streets you're looking to buy in.
· Search for properties for sale and to rent
· Intelligent search functionality, offering you automatic location suggestions as you enter a city, town, village or postcode
· Search using your current location to find your dream property
· Filter your search by distance from location, min/max price and min/max bedrooms
· Scroll through all your property results on one screen
· Full property details and images
· Call the relevant agent immediately
· Submit a question to the agent directly through the app
· See the property on a map and get directions to it
· Save any property into your personal favourites
· Rate your favourite properties
· Attach private notes to properties of your choice
· And when you book a viewing you can even take photos and store them privately against the property, right within the App
With Home Finder you can tap into 160 years of Halifax experience in helping people buy their home.
- Estimate how much you might be able to borrow to spend on your new home
- Use your phone’s camera to find homes for sale when you’re out and about*
- Use the map view to find homes on the market all round the UK
- Work out what your monthly repayments might be
- Find out more about homes for sale – including photos and floor plans, and how to contact estate agents
- Take notes and photos during your viewings**
- Share your notes with friends and family
- Learn more about the home buying process
- Contact Halifax mortgage specialists
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
To download Halifax Home Finder app, you’ll need:
Android 2.3 and above
** We recommend you ask if it’s ok to take photos and videos around the property you’re viewing.
Property search powered by Zoopla.co.uk.
This app is designed for use in the UK. We don’t charge you for using it but your mobile operator may charge for some services.
*Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality.
Halifax does not provide estate agency services nor offer financial advice. All figures quoted are for illustrative purposes only.
Property information is provided by Zoopla Property Group Limited, registered in England and Wales (No. 06074771). Registered office: 2nd Floor, Union House, 182-194 Union Street, London SE1 0LH under licence and is supplied for information purposes only.
© Crown copyright 2013 Land Registry and Registers of Scotland. Crown copyright material is reproduced with the permission of Land Registry under delegated authority from the Controller of HMSO, and Registers of Scotland.
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013.
Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2013.
Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2013.
Transport data sourced from the NaPTAN Schema. Crown copyright used under the Open Government Licence. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence
School data provided by Deepspace Web Services Ltd. www.deepspace.co.uk
Halifax is a division of Bank of Scotland plc Registered in Scotland No. SC327000) Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ. Bank of Scotland plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
• Thousands of properties available and updated throughout the day
• Superb quality photographs with fullscreen slideshows and virtual tours
• Interactive floorplans, with photos
• Detailed property information, including council tax rates and nearest transport links
• Locate properties near your current location
• View properties in list and map views
• Share properties easily with family and friends
• Request valuations and enquire about any property directly
• Save and rate favourite properties with My Foxtons
• Save searches and get email updates when new properties match your criteria
• My Foxtons is automatically sync'd with the website and your other devices
• Explore recommended properties when logged into My Foxtons
Spencer’s is renowned for finding the ideal properties for it’s clients, offering a range of apartments, houses and shared private accommodation in all areas of Leeds to suit your budget.
Our properties are located in Leeds and surrounding areas.
Over the years Spencer’s have provided excellent well maintained properties and excellent customer service which is reflected by our compliance with the landlord’s accreditation scheme and Unipol code of standards.
In addition to this from 2008, all our properties are marketed with Energy Performance Certificates available for you to see. Spencer’s is a dynamic company which has gained the reputation as the number one provider of quality accommodation for students and professionals in Leeds and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking to rent basic accommodation or your own luxury en-suite apartment, Spencer’s have something for everyone.
A company any tenant should feel confident with.
For questions, feedback or support please email us at email@example.com
*****”Fantastic! This is a very easy to use app.”
*****”Great app. Very easy to use, show homes near your location.”
Real estate search for homes is a snap with the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties mobile app!
Find the most accurate and up-to-date information on homes for sale and MLS listings throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island.
Use BHHS New England Properties mobile app anytime, anywhere to find homes for sale around you using the GPS search, based on address, city or zip code. BHHS New England Properties will show you all the details you want to know about a property, including price, square footage, estimated mortgage, taxes, features, descriptions, pictures, and maps! Save your favorite listings to view later. You can also share your search by texting or emailing homes to your family and friends.
• GPS based home search including the closest homes, closest rentals and nearby sold homes.
• Use our advanced search and search by address, city, state, zip code or MLS# (Multiple Listing Service #).
• Refine your search to only show new listings, reductions or change your search between for sale, for rent or recently sold; choose between categories including any, single family, multi-family, condo, and lot/land. Search by price, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage, and lot size.
• View any and all information associated with listings that is available to the public via the MLS such as photographs, listing details, property description, and interior and exterior features.
• Connect with Connecticut Home Mortgage’s representative to help you in apply for a mortgage or answer any mortgage questions.
• Contact us and be placed directly in touch with our 7 day a week call center to answer any questions even before you search for a home.
• Save your favorite property searches by individual listings or overall searches.
• Send this App and share it via Facebook, Twitter, text or email with your friends and family right from your smart phone.
• Change the view between list, photo and map, sort by distance and/or price and easily access the refine screen to narrow down the search further.
If you have questions or want a tour of the home for sale, press the “Contact” feature to call or email a Prudential CT & RI Realty Mobile representative who can assist you. We are available 7 days a week for help with the search of your home.
Give us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can improve your home search.
Search for properties for sale or homes to rent from over 5000 of the best estate agents in the UK. With over 300,000 houses, flats and new homes available.
PropertyLive makes it easier to find a property in the UK. You can even research into sold house prices. Looking to sell or let property? Find UK estate agents in our directory and ensure you are dealing with a a professional property agent.
Home hunters spoke... we listened. By talking to home searchers and scouring hundreds of real estate app reviews, we built a home finder tool that truly delivers what home seekers want out of a mobile real estate app: easy home searching with a higher number of search filters and an account that keeps track of saved homes across devices. This home finder app delivers a simple and enjoyable home search experience on top of millions of data-rich real estate listings.
Features of this home finder app :
- Customize your search with the most advanced search options available
- Map tracks which listings you have saved, viewed, and not yet viewed
- Mortgage calculator + monthly mortgage estimates on every home for sale
- Save properties, searches & notes -- access them on your phone, computer and tablet
- Uses current location to find nearby homes for sale, apartments for rent, and open houses
- Details and full screen interior photos on millions of listings
- Contact information for every listing
- Share your favorite homes for sale via text, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Driving directions to properties using Google Maps
- Swipe to go from home details to home details
- Browse homes for sale in a map view or list view – both views have photos!
If you ever have suggestions, questions, or need assistance with our home finder app, please don't hesitate to contact our support team by phone or email.
Enjoy searching for your next home by using HomeFinder.com Real Estate as your home finder tool. Browsing homes for sale has never been more simple.
Includes most of the mobile friendly real estate sites.
Now includes rental sites.
Plus a mortgage calculator widget from Investit.
This application utilises Google Admob advertisements. These are small banners displayed at either the bottom or top of the application.
The only information gathered by the application is anonymous data for Google Analytics. If you prefer there is the option to switch this off from settings.
Free to download
Daily updates of properties
Search by distance, location, price, number of bedrooms and property type
View results by list, map and order by distance
View multiple pictures by easy swiping
Full detailed property descriptions
Save your favourite properties and searches
Contact us directly via email or phone
GPS locator to search for nearby properties
Directions to the property using GPS
Property Assess literally is a property search organizer in your pocket!
Key Features of Property Assess:
* Import key details off property listing web sites or emails; do not be tied to any one property provider. Keep all your property info in one app and stay in control.
* Per room enter notes, take photos or voice recordings
* Add, remove, change or rename rooms as you see fit
* Rate the property and each room
* Email your findings to friends and family
* Property zip file export/import via email, easily share all the photos and info. Allows collaborative working.
* Set appointments and sync to your calendar
* One click agent call or email
* Works if buying or renting property
* Built in mortgage/costing calculator
* Map integration - see the Property on Street View
* Does not require network access to view property details, held in local phone side database, this ensures your privacy as well.
* Built in resource directory of useful articles and sites
* Full instructions built in
We think Property Assess would be extremely useful to:
* property buyers,
* property investors,
* real estate inspectors and appraisers,
* architects, designers, builders and contractors
Shown to work in USA, Australia and UK markets.
Property Assess is under constant refinement and all updates are free after initial purchase.
Half price until 11th May!!
Keywords: property assessment, property assessor, rental properties, property valuation, property management
For each material / product you will find images of product variants and typical applications, as well as the possibility of sending direct enquiries about catalogues, prices and stockists. Many products are also presented within the framework of projects by international architects. The intuitive navigation by material group, manufacturer or free text search provides you with fast search results anywhere and at any time. As a result you can use the app either as a private design enthusiast, or for professional use as a planner or architect.
The app also supports Materials Council's launch exhibition „Whiter than White“ during London Design Festival, allowing users to browse the exhibition samples, discover technical information about the materials and explore the exhibition literature, which is only available in digital form.
An integrated QR code reader allows the exhibition audience to scan the exhibition materials with the app and be taken directly to the digital presentation, including product images, description, technical information and links to reference projects to view the materials in-situ.
The app's functions at a glance:
- Online research covering more than 12,000 architectural materials and finishes
- Intuitive navigation and excellent image quality with zoom function
- Compact texts about the products, with manufacturer's contact information
- Supplementary functions enabling direct contact (prices, ordering catalogues, retailer data)
- Daily automated update and expansion of the database
- Integrated QR code scanner
About Materials Council:
The London-based Materials Council are independent exhibition curators and creative materials consultants to the architecture and creative industries.
It was established in 2012 by Ian Hunter and Brad Turner, former materials researchers at Foster + Partners architects, and founding partner Architonic.
You can visit us online at www.materialscouncil.com
General terms and conditions and data protection guidelines:
Architonic App Support
This estate agent branch advertises their properties for sale on the following leading websites:
Property listings from Ash Hill Properties have also been detected on:
Ash Hill Properties (Birmingham) - Time on Market *
The current typical (median) time on market for property for sale via Ash Hill Properties is 85 days. This estate agent branch's property time on market is 39th shortest out of 234 agents in Birmingham and the shortest out of 5 agents in B20.
Properties for Sale by Ash Hill Properties (Birmingham) *
The Home.co.uk Property Search Engine has found 10 properties for this estate agent branch with 0 properties added in the last 14 days. The average property price for Ash Hill Properties is £133,460, 118th highest out of 234 agents in Birmingham and the highest out of 5 agents in B20.
Our home selling statistics show that Ash Hill Properties is listed in:
• The Top 20 Most Active Estate Agents in B20
• The Top 10 Most Active Estate Agents in B21
Property Portfolio Analysis for Ash Hill Properties (Birmingham)
Learn more about the types of properties (houses and flats) for sale and their marketing times via Ash Hill Properties (Birmingham) by visiting Estate Agent Portfolio Analysis for Ash Hill Properties (Birmingham).
Ash Hill Properties Property Search
To search properties marketed by Ash Hill Properties (Birmingham) please enter your requirements and click on Search. Click on Email Update to receive new properties from this agent by email.