GRIT offers practical advice, product reviews, livestock guides, gardening, cooking and other do-it-yourself information, humor and the inspirational stories of folks who moved to the country and love it. Each issue covers topics related to country living, land management, wildlife, gardening, livestock or pets, skills and techniques, seasonal food, community, machinery or tools, and lifestyle events.
Today’s GRIT is an upbeat rural title just as it has been since 1882. The magazine is more focused now than before, without being the news piece it once was and that many folks warmly remember. GRIT has evolved from that venerable and respected newspaper to a sophisticated full-color magazine. We still have the same values: Community, Family, Positive Outlook and Sharing. Several departments from the original GRIT have been retained, and, in its new form, the magazine is the perfect companion for folks looking to get the most out of country living.
How it works:
• Browse 39 award-winning skin- and hair-care products, all tested and approved by editors and scientists at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute
• Zoom in and out on before and after shots to see the results you can get from skin-care products
• Personalize your results to address your own skin- and hair-care needs
• Share products with friends through Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail, and create your own list of favorites
• Find the skin- or hair-care product you want and link directly to the product page to buy it!