The Get It There App connects people that have items to ship with existing drivers that have extra space to share. There are drivers hitting the road every day who are willing to take your items on their trip so that you can ship almost anything faster and cheaper than traditional shipping options. Simply download the app and find drivers that have shared their travel itinerary that will take your items to your destination.
The Get It There App allows drivers to share their extra space on their already planned trips so that they can make some extra cash while helping people ship items to their destination.
It’s VERY SIMPLE!
Looking to Ship Something?
• Get it there the same day and sometimes within hours.
• No need to package so save on wrapping and boxes.
• Track your items real time on the app so you can make sure they get there on time and safely.
• It’s safe and we will cover your items up to $500.
• Pick from a list of drivers that are scheduled to hit the road from your location to your destination.
• What can you send? Well, drivers have pick up trucks, SUV’s, large and small cars with plenty of extra space. So you can send almost anything as long as it is legal and within state to state transportation laws.
• Pay on the app, so no exchanging of money for both driver’s and sender’s safety.
• Rate your driver and provide feedback so that we can continue to improve Get It There.
• Stay in constant and real time communication with drivers via our chat function.
Why Share Your Extra Space?
• Help pay for your gas and maybe make some extra cash.
• Image how much extra cash you can make if you commute weekly from city to city or simply travel a lot.
• Share your back seat, your trunk, the bed of your pick up truck or the back of your SUV, and help your community ship their items cheaper and faster while making extra money.
• Receive jobs from multiple senders and make even more money on your already planned trips.
• Receive 5 star ratings from your senders for great service and timely deliveries so that you can get hired more often.
• Share your space to help deliver items, not people.