Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
New York City is an enormous city. Each of its five boroughs is the equivalent of a large city in its own right and may itself be divided into districts. These borough and district articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "The City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km²).
New York City has a population of approximately 8.2 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut, has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. As of 2007, it was 5th largest in the world, after Tokyo, São Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
All the content is off line so that it is possible to access information even when connectivity is not available.
The main features of this application are:
- The mapping is divided into 6 areas, North LA and Valley, East LA to the I.E., Downtown and Westside, and South Bay to Orange County, Orange County, and San Diego
- Photo Gallery for each skatepark
- Positioning Map and directions for each skatepark
- Display of the distance to each skatepark
- Save skateparks in the "Favorites"
- Search engine
- Weather Forecast
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
First theme park wait time application launched on the android market place. Join a fast growing community of theme park goers sharing wait times. Our Ride Hopper application also shares submitted wait times across android and other smart phones we support.
Wait times are submitted by you the user and all submissions are only accepted if you are in the theme park.
Hours of operation and Show times available for selected theme parks.
Disney's California Adventure
Walt Disney World
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Islands of Adventure
Knott's Berry Farm
Six Flags St. Louis
Six Flags New England
Six Flags Over Georgia
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Six Flags Great Adventure
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Sea World, Seaworld
- View and submit ride wait times. Universal Studios Hollywood wait times are updated live from the parks but you can still submit a time.
- View and submit wait times for single rider and express lines (when applicable).
- View and submit show times.
- View Park Open/Close Times.
- Check-in/out of rides. Stopwatch tracks wait time.
- Sort rides by name or wait time.
- Select your favorite rides. View them separately.
- Recent parks list for quick access.
- GPS aware. Wait times are only submitted by people in the park.
- Estimates based on season, popularity, etc.
- Malicious users are blacklisted and prevented from submitting times.
Try our free version with ads.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers Madrid, Castile-La Mancha, Castile-Leon and Extremadura.
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Driving in Europe | Units Conversion
1. Spain: History | Geography | Culture | Spanish cuisine | Itinerary: Spain in 3 weeks
2. Maps: Madrid | Metro | Commuter Rail | Greater Madrid | Spain | Itinerary | Detailed | Railways | Provinces | Castile-La Mancha | Toledo | Cuenca | Castile-Leon | Segovia | Salamanca | Leon | Burgos | Extremadura | Merida | Cáceres
3. Madrid: History | Culture | Climate | Get in | Get around | Districts
4. Madrid Attractions: Map | Top 10 | A-Z list | Itinerary | See | Do | Buy | Palaces | Museums | Buildings | Parks | Convents | Monuments | Squares & Streets | Theaters | Bullfighting
5. Excursions from Madrid: Toledo | Segovia | El Escorial | Valley of the Fallen | Ávila | Aranjuez | Alcala de Henares | Chinchon | Manzanares el Real | Complete Spain in 3 weeks
6. Castile-La Mancha: Toledo | Cuenca | Albacete | Ciudad Real | Guadalajara
7. Castile-Leon: Segovia | Salamanca | Avila | Burgos | Leon | Valladolid | Zamora | Palencia | Ponferrada | Medulas
8. Extremadura: Merida | Cáceres | Trujillo | Zafra | Guadelupe | Plasencia | Alcantara | Badajoz | Olivenza | Fregenal de la Sierra
This app is part of the MobileReference Spain series. The complete series includes:
- Barcelona and Catalonia
- Madrid and Central Spain: Castile-La Mancha, Castile-Leon and Extremadura
- North of Spain: Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Basque Country, Navarre, La Rioja, and Aragon
- Eastern Spain: Murcia, Valencia
- Balearic Islands
- Canary Islands
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of Spain.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
What's included? Just check this out!
• Interactive commentary! Provide your own reviews for restaurants, attractions and hotels, and get expert real-time advice from the author
• YouTube video ride-throughs (most HD) of every attraction and show
• Seven custom itineraries — from toddler-friendly attractions to foodie tours and Disneyland pub crawls
• Menus and photos for every resort restaurant
• Maps for both parks and Downtown Disney
• Coverage of the entire resort, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney and the three resort hotels
• Complete shopping guide for both parks, Downtown Disney and the three hotels
• Hidden secrets
• Hidden Mickeys
• Tips for making the most of your visit
• Special events
• Photos of exclusive parties — including the 50th anniversary celebration and other celebrity events
• Inside peeks of every luxury suite in the Disneyland Hotel
• Author-created video tours of Disneyland and California Adventure
Let us know in the comments section. We'll get back to you quick as a snap!
★ About the Author ★
Award-winning journalist Veronica Hill, who also penned the California Essential Guide, grew up in Orange County — just 15 minutes from Disneyland. She has been an annual pass holder since the early 1980s, and now shares the fun with her husband, Jason, and two children.
Veronica's list of credentials include assignment editor at US Weekly; writer for Rolling Stone, Food & Wine and Seventeen magazines; author of three Fodor's California guidebooks, and a 15-year travel editor for the Daily Press and Freedom News Service. Veronica continues to cover the Disneyland beat for her website and YouTube channel — attending many of the park's exclusive events, ride openings and VIP parties.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
The App also keeps you informed of the very last news and offers from the park.
With the App you will not miss anything during your vacation at Center Parcs.
This apps requires a ARMv7 processor or higher. More information available at: http://www.adobe.com/products/air/tech-specs.html
Visit app website for more info.
Parkimisajalugu, mitme auto lisamise võimalus, peamised alad kiiresti leitavad, muud alad jooksvalt lisatavad ja kasutatavad. "Minu alad" enim pargitud aladega. Püsiv teavitusikoon käimasolevast parkimisest.
Eesti ja inglise keeles.
Aitäh kõigi kommentaaride eest!
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
LEGOLAND Billund is Denmark’s most famous and popular amusement park for families and children of all ages. And there’s always plenty to choose from, no matter whether you prefer action or relaxation.
• Interactive LEGOLAND Billund Park Map
• Explore more than 55 exciting rides
• Get an overview of shops and restaurants
• Check out the latest events and offers
• Find your car
• Fun Facts
• Information about Season Pass and Hotel LEGOLAND
• Choose between English, German, Swedish, and Danish language versions
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Lower Manhattan Sights (8 sights)
* Central Park Attractions (12 sights)
* Brooklyn Walk (8 sights)
* New York's Top Museums (7 sights)
* NYC Orientation Walk (16 sights)
* NY Nightlife Experience (7 sights)
* Nightlife Tour of New York (5 sights)
* New York Religious Sights (9 sights)
* Shopping Tour of New York (5 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.