The App also keeps you informed of the very last news and offers from the park.
With the App you will not miss anything during your vacation at Center Parcs.
This apps requires a ARMv7 processor or higher. More information available at: http://www.adobe.com/products/air/tech-specs.html
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
New York City is an enormous city. Each of its five boroughs is the equivalent of a large city in its own right and may itself be divided into districts. These borough and district articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "The City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km²).
New York City has a population of approximately 8.2 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut, has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. As of 2007, it was 5th largest in the world, after Tokyo, São Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing (not available in free version)
• Free download, directly from the app (download limit 10 map files in free version)
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities. By buying OsmAnd+ you help the application to be even more awesome! It is also possible to fund specific new features, or to make a general donation on osmand.net.
Very approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, here are just few more examples: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Spain, UK, USA.
RingGo is the UK’s leading phone parking service. It’s offered at 4,000 sites across the UK, by more than 75 local authorities, 9 railway operators and numerous private parking operators, including NCP. Download the app now to find out where you can park with RingGo.
The RingGo Android app makes parking easy. It’s a quick, secure way to:
•Locate your nearest or recent parking site
•Pay for your parking
•Top up your parking
•Add/change your registered vehicles
•Register with RingGo
•Manage your account
With so many sites now offering RingGo, the initial download does take a minute or two. Please be patient.
Please ensure you have the latest version of the app to prevent crashes or problems. For further advice or assistance with the app please browse to https://www.myringgo.com/help and search for apps.
Note: only outdoor & free playgrounds are listed
Adelaide's Ultimate Playground Reference!
- Over 850 Playgrounds, all audited & photographed
- Thousands of detailed photos
- Covers most of Adelaide Metro*
- Search by Facility (e.g. Toilets, BBQs, Fence, etc.)
- Search by Equipment
- Search by GPS location
- Search by location on map
- Search alphabetically
- Discover cool new parks with our "Park Play Favourites" and "Awesome Equipment" categories
- All playgrounds visited & audited by us personally to ensure high quality, consistent information
- Ability to add playgrounds to a list of "My Favourites"
The Tas Parks Wild Friends App is free to download – but only really comes to life by visiting a national park, purchasing an annual pass, or with the purchase of a 3D paper scene.
Pete the devil is the first in a series of Wild Friends. The app gives you lots of great information, but to interact with your digital wild friend you will need to find your wild friend. Once found, Pete the devil will make noises, run and jump, and even eat. You can bring Pete with you on holidays and take photos of Pete at all your favourite stops – amongst the spectacular scenery of Tasmania.
There are a number of ways to make Pete the devil come to life. You can visit Cradle Mountain and find Pete at Dove Lake. You can purchase a 3D paper scene – paper scenes are available online (https://shop.parks.tas.gov.au) or at national park visitor centres. You can purchase an annual parks pass (at many tourist centres, national parks and service Tasmania outlets, or online – https://passes.parks.tas.gov.au). The passport booklet you receive with your annual pass will also make Pete the devil come to life.
We hope you have fun with the Tas Parks Wild Friends app. We would love to see Pete the devil visiting with you on your trip, so why not post a photo to our Facebook page or twitter feed and share his adventures with you, with everyone?
“Europa-Park Guide” offers following functions:
1. Map Navigator
Get your bearings inside Europa-Park thanks to GPS. A menu with different filters will allow you to display the places and information you chose: attractions, shows, restaurants, shopping or services (toilets, information desks, cash dispensers, etc.). A search function (GPS or text) will also help you to find your way in the park.
Keep yourself informed and find out about the last novelties and events of Europa-Park.
With our daily updated show schedule, which can be classified by name or beginning time, you will never miss your favourite show again.
4. Parking Place Assistant
When you park on the visitors’ parking-lot, activate our “Parking Place Assistant”. This function will memorise the position of your vehicle, so that you can find it easily after a day full of adventures.
5. Navigate to Park
With “Europa-Park Guide”, it’s really easy to get to Europa-Park. Use the function “Navigate to Park” and you will find out immediately your route to Europa-Park and the estimated duration of your trip.
Discover the last weather forecast for Europa-Park.
7. Park closing
Receive information about how long the park is open today.
Send us an e-mail or call us. We are always there for you!
9. Europa-Park TV
Stay up-to-date with videos of our YouTube channel, even in the off-season.
Visit app website for more info.
Parkimisajalugu, mitme auto lisamise võimalus, peamised alad kiiresti leitavad, muud alad jooksvalt lisatavad ja kasutatavad. "Minu alad" enim pargitud aladega. Püsiv teavitusikoon käimasolevast parkimisest.
Eesti ja inglise keeles.
Aitäh kõigi kommentaaride eest!
• Interactive, zoomable GPS map that indicates your current location and shows closest points of interest
• Video, Images, of each attraction
• Socially-integrated postcard feature. Share your day at the park on Facebook and Twitter
• Lots of information at your finger tips including phone numbers, website, and descriptions
• Stay up-to-date with the latest deals going on in the park
• And much more…
The Silverwood App is easy to use and essential for your trip to Silverwood Theme Park and Boulder Beach Water Park.