The App also keeps you informed of the very last news and offers from the park.
With the App you will not miss anything during your vacation at Center Parcs.
This apps requires a ARMv7 processor or higher. More information available at: http://www.adobe.com/products/air/tech-specs.html
The application has been developed independently by the author without any relationship with the Ministero dell'Ambiente.
This application has the following features:
* Shows the map of SAC areas / parks of Italy.
* Shows the map of SPA areas / parks of Italy.
* Overlay with Google Maps™ Road or Satellite tiles.
* Zoom, Pan.
* Selection of shapes representing different parks by rectangle and point (just press the selection tool button and select one or more municipalities).
* Grid visualization of alphanumerical data for each park.
* Labels indicating names of areas / parks.
"Natural Parks of Italy" is built with the "ItacaMap for Android", a programming framework that enables Java developers to build rich and high performance GIS applications for Android smartphones and tablets.
ItacaMap is basically composed of a custom WMS/WFS server (OGC WMS 1.1.1 compliant) and a number of client libraries and application for different platforms (e.g.: Android, Silverlight, HTML5, Windows 8, etc.).
More information at the developer web site.
A comprehensive and entertaining location-based NYC Guide with Social Networking integration, designed to be a helpful day-to-day tool for both, NYC residents and visitors.
-- Integrated GPS GEO Location Search, Maps and Directions (needs access to internet)
-- Places (*) (Culture, Education, Entertainment, Food, Hotels, Local Businesses, Outdoors, Professional Places, Residences, Services, Shops, Sports, Tourism, Transportation)
-- Attractions (*): Art, Entertainment & Places to See.
-- Dining (*): Restaurants & Gastronomy
-- Shopping (*): Shops & Services
-- Nightlife (*): Bars, Music Clubs & Party-Locations
-- Broadway: Theaters and important Addresses
-- Sightseeing: Must-See Places & Top-Attractions in NYC. Find locations, directions, and watch linked youtube videos.
-- Events: NYC Events. What - When - Where - in New York.
-- Musicals: Up-to-date informations about all Broadway Musicals. What - Where - When.
-- NYC Parks Events: All upcoming Events in all public NYC parks. What - Where - When (Workshops, Concerts, Fitness, for Kids, Art, Artistic, and much more.)
-- Central Park Events & News
-- The Historic House Trust of New York City: All upcoming Events
-- NYPD Advisory Feed: Stay up-to-date with the latest Advisories from the New York Police Department.
-- Video Channels: Multiple NYC youtube video feeds with direct links to NYC videos:
Channels sorted by "Latest Additions":
- NYC Fashion
Channels by "Most Viewed":
- Central Park
- NYC Fashion
- Time Square
- 5th Avenue
-- NYC PhotoFeeds: Look at wonderful NYC photos released by talented photographers through public flickr photo groups:
- NYC, Street Photography, NY,NY, NY Life, High Line, Manhattan, NY Photography, Central Park, NYC Landmarks, NYC from A to ZED, SoHo New York, Tenement Museum, MoMA, MMoA, Bronx Zoo.
-- Weather: Just one click to view current NYC weather conditions and weather forecast provided by the National Weather Service
-- Get Social within the NYC app: Create an User Account, Set-up your Profile, Check-In into Places in Manhattan and New York City, comment & recommend (we called it "Shout"), Share to facebook - twitter - or by email, send and receive Messages, become Friends, and read what other users have to say ("Wall").
-- Direct access to the apps' facebook and twitter pages to provide active user support
-- App FAQ's
For the best user experience, and to enjoy all functionalities of the NYC app, it needs access to the Internet!
(*): If you are in NYC the generated GPS GEO-location search results will automatically show you local places just where you are, around you, and nearby. This way you can enjoy the full power and best user experience of the GEO-location tool. The directions tool can show you the way from where you are right now, to selected places.
If you are NOT in NYC you can search for specific places in NYC using the search box within the corresponding places sections. The automated location listings always will bring up places around you - there where you are right now. (App needs access to the Internet.)
This is the official mobile app for Summit Metro Parks. Features include:
• GPS-enabled directions, downloadable maps, restroom locations and more for all 14 of the district’s parks and the multipurpose Bike & Hike Trail, Freedom Trail and its sections of the Towpath Trail
• Brief descriptions of 40 trails, with filters based on difficulty and distance
• A comprehensive calendar of programs and events
• Click-to-call phone numbers for rangers, the administrative offices, the visitors center at F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm and seasonal information
• Locations of birding “hot spots,” landmarks, fishing areas, sled hills and more
• Information about reservable pavilions and shelters
• Alerts, news, and rules and regulations
• Social media links for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
New York City is an enormous city. Each of its five boroughs is the equivalent of a large city in its own right and may itself be divided into districts. These borough and district articles contain sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "The City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km²).
New York City has a population of approximately 8.2 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut, has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metropolitan area in the U.S. As of 2007, it was 5th largest in the world, after Tokyo, São Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
RingGo is the UK’s leading phone parking service. It’s offered at 4,000 sites across the UK, by more than 75 local authorities, 9 railway operators and numerous private parking operators, including NCP. Download the app now to find out where you can park with RingGo.
The RingGo Android app makes parking easy. It’s a quick, secure way to:
•Locate your nearest or recent parking site
•Pay for your parking
•Top up your parking
•Add/change your registered vehicles
•Register with RingGo
•Manage your account
With so many sites now offering RingGo, the initial download does take a minute or two. Please be patient.
Please ensure you have the latest version of the app to prevent crashes or problems. For further advice or assistance with the app please browse to https://www.myringgo.com/help and search for apps.
This FREE all-inclusive outdoor guide was created in a collaborative effort between the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation and ParksByNature Network®, and the next generation of the app is better than ever.
Powered by Pocket Ranger® technology, the app gives outdoor enthusiasts an environmentally friendly way to enjoy the parks. It contains everything you need to plan a trip to the state parks, navigate them once you get there, and share your experiences afterward.
Newly added features:
•New user interface (UI) with a sleek, more photo-centric home screen design.
•Photo galleries on each park description page.
•A new Explore feature to optimize search capabilities, allowing a 4-in-1 search by location, activities, category, and site name, making it easier to find the perfect recreational destination.
The app still has rich GPS features, such as:
•Advanced GPS Maps, complete with an accuracy and distance indicator, which allow you to access trail data, record tracks from hikes, runs, or bike rides, and view elapsed time and distance traveled.
•Easy-to-cache GPS Terrain Map tiles, which ensure that navigation remains possible in the event of lost mobile reception.
•Photo waypoint feature allowing you to snap a photo and mark and record the coordinates of plant life, animal species or landscape views. Post or share these remarkable finds with family and friends with the click of a button.
•Friend Finder feature that tracks friends and family around the parks.
•Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
Other standard features make exploring the great outdoors a breeze:
•Thorough information on all state parks including general policy, contact information, activities, trails, park maps and much more.
•Detailed, cacheable maps of park facilities, trails and campgrounds.
•Up-to-date news, park advisories and weather information.
•Sharing features for sharing current positions, waypoints and recorded tracks via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
•A real-time Calendar of Events.
•Access to online reservations that make it easy to secure overnight visits.
•Plus so much more!
With the Pocket Ranger® in hand, prepare to bask in the vast natural wonders of New York State Parks!
•The enhanced pro features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
•Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.