Free version release which allows you to perform the standard airspeed, altitude and wind triangle calculations relating to aviation navigation; typically performed on E6B type flight computers. In addition, you can also calculate various standard atmospheric properties.
The interface is designed to automatically recognise when the correct number of input values have been entered to proceed with a calculation. This also applies for functions which perform several different types of calculations using the same user interface. When a calculation is possible based on the user inputs, the Solve button becomes active.
This app is not currently optimised for tablets.
NOTE: This application is not certified for operational use. Always crosscheck your calculations.
A simple way to find new or used computers for sale. Computers for Sale is a timesaver and a moneysaver all rolled into one!
Who wants to pay full price for a computer? Who has the time to spend hours scouring the best deals online? You now do thanks to Computers for Sale. Search all the best sites online (Craigslist, Backpage, Oodle, eBay & more) to find great deals on new or used computers.
* Search with a keyword phrase (laptop, PC, Mac, Dell, HP, etc.).
* Enter in a zip code OR city and state.
* Key in a price range to only see computers for sale or for sale laptops within your budget.
* Send your search; see for sale computers from across the internet.
* Sort your list based on location, price, or title.
* Tap a listing to see the full for sale listing online.
* Tap a phone number to auto dial the seller.
* Search all the best classifieds and online marketplaces at once.
* See summary of for sale listing (i.e.) price, picture, short description, and more.
* Sort listings based on price, location, or title.
* Remove for sale ads for easy comparing, click the red X.
* Forward a listing onto a friend via email, Facebook, or Twitter via green share icon.
* Add a listing to your favorites, click the yellow star icon.
* Select all or unselect all.
* Share multiple listings via Facebook, email, or Twitter.
* Delete multiple listings at once.
* Use action menu to favorite multiple listings at once.
* Click action menu to view your favorites.
* Click listing to see the full for sale PC on original website (i.e Craigslist).
* Auto dialer sellers with one tap!
* Easily start a new search to try a different keyword or keyword phrase.
If you have any questions, comments, need troubleshooting assistance or if you would like to have this android app customized to fit your personal wants and needs, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Date In Tray is small and handy utility that constantly shows current month's day number and day name (i.e. "23/Mon" if today is Monday, 23th day of the month) or day number and month name if you prefer that way (i.e. "23/Sep" if its 23th day of September) directly in your notification bar (aka tray), so you can instantly check that out, no matter what application you are using at the moment. Additionally information shown in pull-down view of notification area are be fully configurable so you can have it as you like (Date In Tray offers many placeholders for your convenience). Please take a look at provided screenshots - it may say more than words :)
Follow us: twitter.com/webnetmobile
Keywords: date time calendar status bar tray notification pull down pro configurable themes styles icons
"Tray Agenda" displays next event's details and whole month calendar view in system notification area, optionally accompanied by notification icon indicating how soon the event is going to occur.
★ Next event details
★ ETA of next events
★ Fractional icons showing remaining minutes to event
★ Configurable on-tap action w/interactive "Ask" mode
★ Whole month overview grid in notification area
★ Month view marks "busy" days and "today" too
★ Notification color depends on ETA for easy reference
★ Auto-update on phone wake up
★ Bunch of configurable options
★ Eye-candy user interface
★ From developers that use it too!
★ And more...
Calendar grid view shows whole month at once, with all your "busy" days marked for quick reference.
Next event detailed information provides all necessary info including exact date and time of the event, its location and estimated time to the event.
Finally, you "Tray Agenda" displays (configurable) notification icon which uses colors to show now far next event is going to occur. Notification icon can be hidden if there's no event in configured time frame.
Use Tray Agenda to save your day and never miss any event!
Permissions INTERNET, GET_TASKS, READ_LOGS are required by Crittercism integration - and is used only to report app crashes (if any would occur). No other data is being sent out by Tray Agenda.
Keywords: date time agenda assistant smart calendar status bar tray notification pull down configurable event icons honeycomb tablet android
View a full month, week, or your calendar events in the most convenient way possible.
• View a full month, week, or agenda in your notification tray
• Customize the calendar with your choice of color
• Show the current date and day as a notification icon
• Choose which calendars display events
• Click on a day to open that day in Google Calendar
• Toggle between months and years
• Multiple ways to setup the calendar to show and hide the icon
• Easily see the current day and upcoming events
• Show the current date in the notification icon
• Start the week with Sunday or Monday
There are three notification types each with slightly different behaviors so try them both and discover which you like the most!
Some features listed above are only for users who support this application. Optional features are unlocked with an In-App-Purchase. This ensures development of Notification Calendar can continue, and translations in various languages can be added since these things cost money.
Active Calendars require the calendar to by synced via your Google account to display those particular events. Calendars not set to sync will not display events. Calendar events are specific to Google Calendar.
Date in Status Bar Lite shows the current day and date in the top status bar. The date fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some apps.
To display the day and month please see our other apps.
SEE OUR HD VERSION FOR HIGH RESOLUTION DEVICES, THE DATE APPEARS BIGGER AND CLEARER
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a white or black to match your status bar colour. All options will work on any device but for better blending with different colours upgrade to the full version.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Green - Any device
Pink - Any device
For More color options or if you like this app please upgrade to the full version.
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Support Android tablets.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.
- Watch battery indicator on main screen (2.0)
- Watch vibrates and show message in main screen when looses connection with phone (2.0)
- You can disable notification sound on preferences
- You can now set silence period for not sending notifications to watch (for example by night). In Preferences.
- Yahoo weather added. Set it on Preferences or change between openweathermap and Yahoo with three taps on UP button
- Double tap on UP button to see next event
- Now you can start watchapp from Tasker sending an intent with com.ichueca.pebblealarm.START_WATCHAPP (in Actions Misc.)
- Calendar view with events (double tap on SELECT on weather watchface). Select event day with UP / DOWN (change month with double tap). View events from that day with SELECT and, in detailed view, tap SELECT for next event (doyuble tap for previous)
- Weather detailed view with double tap in DOWN button in weather screen
- Thanks to Miles for helping in message translation.
Now with WatchFace
- Shows current time and temperature (set celsius / fharenheit in preferences screen)
- Shows moon phase
- Shows seven day weather based on location (data from openweathermap.com). Tap UP button for refresh weather, MIDDLE button for WatchApp options, DOWN button for next days weather
- Added a Take Remote Photo option on utils.
See http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/comment/41554/ for instructions
- View Mobile Data, GPS and Battery Status. View / change WIFI, Ringer Mode and Music Volume
- Keep track of notifications from your phone on Pebble (Tap Select button for Next notification, two taps for Previous, two taps on Up button for first notification and two taps on Down button for last).
- Find My Phone and Find My Car features (in Utils Set your car location and later use Find My Car feature. It starts Navigation and send indications to watch. Make sure GPS is ON and Maps is added to Manged Notifications App)
- Experimental. Confirm (or confirm and delete) reminders on watch. You must activate this option in settings.
Download and install the WatchApp from Manage Notifications option on main screen.
Set how much notifications you like to track on preferences (also if you want to send a message to Pebble for them. If you do, remove other notification app on the phone or you get multiple times the same notification)
Added backup / restore options for reminders and apps to track.
Set Reminder and Quick Alarms on phone with Pebble support and activate / deactivate / delete them.
Reminders on weekdays and one-shot reminders.
One-shot reminders and quick alarms may be deactivated / deleted based on preferences
Put Wheater as title of a reminder and send the weather on your location to pebble
Message is sent to Pebble on low battery on phone
Make your phone vibrate and sound (default alarm tone) when pebble looses connection with phone (in Preferences).
Use it to find your phone. Just turn off the Bluetooth on Pebble and your phone starts to sound
Insistent alarms. Repeating alarms each 5' until dismissed on phone
Sort reminders alfabetically, by date or by date to come (preferences)
Highlight today reminders (preferences)
Send message to pebble when phone battery raises specified level (preferences)
Now the reminder list shows the next reminder date
Please, email me if the app is malfuncioning.
NOTE: if you want to help with translating Pebble Reminder to another language just email me.
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
More from developer
The Facebook Post button allows to easily share the application by posting a link to Numbers2Words on the Google Play Store and your own message on your Facebook wall.
Disclaimer: “This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.”