***PhysioU will not be updating this app in the future. We have transformed and combined these individual apps into one phenomenal web based library for learning. To know more please check us out at http://www.physiou.com/. You can try it out for free!
This Top Rated Clinical Pattern Recognition app is finally available on Android!
An innovative, simple to use, evidence-based app, developed to help students and clinicians organize and access the overwhelming amounts of information regarding diagnosing, assessing, movement faults, and treatments.
This app is specially designed for healthcare professionals. It's a digital pocket-size reference guide that you can use in either the classroom, in the clinic, at home or on the go.
Everything you need to learn and use about Orthopedics is at your fingertips!
***** Used in Residency and Fellowship training
***** Used by some of the Top Physical Therapy Programs in the United States
***** Developed by a team of Orthopaedic Specialists and Doctorate level educators
INNOVATIVE & EVIDENCE-BASED CONTENT
• A powerful, comprehensive app linking research to clinical practice
• Guideline-based classification system for all body regional pain
• Direct links to PuBMed abstracts for all techniques
• Use Clinical Pattern Recognition to develop your clinical reasoning
• Quick access to all special tests/physical exam, all manual therapy and exercise techniques
• Common pain referral patterns frequently link to hypotheses including:
- Facet syndrome
- Discogenic referred leg pain
- Lumbar sprain/strain
- Lumbar radiculopathy
- Chronic lumbar generalized pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Sacroiliac joint sprain
EASY NAVIGATION WITH HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS
• Intuitive user interface that mimics the clinical reasoning of a master clinician
• A complete guide for identifying patient presentations, differential diagnosis, impairments, movement faults and interventions
• Over 300 multi-angle, high definition videos per joint
• Clinical reasoning videos for key findings, differential diagnosis, associated impairments, movement faults and interventions
• Physical therapists/Physiotherapists
• Physical therapy assistants
• Osteopathic physicians
• Athletic trainers
• Clinicians managing patients with musculoskeletal conditions
• Medical professionals
• Anyone interested in rehabilitation
*** App download : This app contains a significant number of video files. Please ensure that the app downloads completely without interruption. For some devices, a device restart may be necessary after the download if videos fail to play. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com