GREAT NEWS! Check out our newly released ALL-IN-ONE SUPER APP that includes this Orthopaedic Suite, NeuroExam, Gait, Cardiopulm, Assistive Devices and more!
It's free to try out our library of PhysioU apps. Download here: https://goo.gl/wzzTfs
Top-rated Clinical Pattern Recognition: Orthopaedic Suite is finally on Android! This complete suite, which includes 8 individual body region apps, is 50% off if purchased separately.
Everything you need to learn and use about Orthopedics is at your fingertips!
***** "This app is a very thorough and versatile tool."
***** "No textbook can replace the accessibility, practicality, and visual aspect of this app."
***** "It's easy to use and an excellent quick resource for evidence based practice!"
>>> Used in Residency and Fellowship training <<<
>>> Used by some of the Top Physical Therapy Programs in the United States <<<
>>> Developed by a team of Orthopaedic Specialists and Doctorate level educators <<<
An innovative, simple to use, evidence-based app, developed to help students and clinicians organize and access the overwhelming amounts of information regarding diagnosing, assessing, movement faults, and treatments.
This app is specially designed for healthcare professionals. It's a digital pocket-size reference guide that you can use in either the classroom, in the clinic, at home or on the go.
INNOVATIVE & EVIDENCE-BASED CONTENT
• A powerful, comprehensive app linking research to clinical practice
• Guideline-based classification system for all body regional pain
• Direct links to PuBMed abstracts for all techniques
• Use Clinical Pattern Recognition to develop your clinical reasoning
• Quick access to all special tests/physical exam, all manual therapy and exercise techniques
• This suite includes common pain referral patterns that frequently link to hypotheses of these body regions.
1. Low Back
2. Neck & Upper Back
5. Wrist & Hand
6. Hip & Thigh
8. Ankle & Foot
EASY NAVIGATION WITH HIGH DEFINITION VISUALS
• Intuitive user interface that mimics the clinical reasoning of a master clinician
• A complete guide for identifying patient presentations, differential diagnosis, impairments, movement faults and interventions
• Over 300 multi-angle, high definition videos per joint
• Clinical reasoning videos for key findings, differential diagnosis, associated impairments, movement faults and interventions
• Physical therapists/Physiotherapists
• Physical therapy assistants
• Osteopathic physicians
• Athletic trainers
• Clinicians managing patients with musculoskeletal conditions
• Medical professionals
• Anyone interested in rehabilitation
*** App download : Please download over wifi only. This app contains a large number of video files. Please ensure that the app downloads completely without interruption. For some devices, a device restart may be necessary after the download if videos fail to play. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com