- Support for all popular comic formats like CBZ, CBR, PDF, CB7, CBT, Zip, Rar, 7z etc.
- Built-in high quality PDF support so no need to download any plugin.
- Designed for best experience on both phones and tablets.
- Feature rich yet easy to use.
- Auto scanning of your device including external SD Cards to build your catalog in seconds.
- Multiple catalog views, sorting options and search for easy access to your comics.
- Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive fullscreen mode.
- Virtual bookshelf look with multiple themes.
- Password protection.
- Reading list management.
- Performance and experience tweaking options.
- Fast viewing of comics through efficient caching.
- Multiple view modes, pinch to zoom and orientation options.
- Zoom and position lock feature for setting manual zoom level, page display position or both.
- Right to left and left to right reading order for Manga fans.
- Gestures for page turn, fast forward, fast reverse and almost all navigation needs.
- Auto split two page scans and auto crop margin.
- Bookmarks, auto remember reading location and comic reading status indicators.
- Single button sync and download of your comics from your SMB Shares, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box accounts.
- Download manager for reviewing and priortizing your downloads.
- Parental control with password protected hidden folders.
- Screen brightness control.
- Image enhancer that auto adjusts brightness, contrast and saturation of comic pages. Works great on old comic scans, removes paleness and makes them more vibrant.
- Efficient caching for best performance without going out of memory.
We strive for delivering the best comic reader that not only meets the expectations of our users but also delights them each time they use it. Our products are backed with 24/7 customer support so that nothing comes in your way of reading comics.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your valuable queries, comments, feedback, suggestions and feature requests.
Tags: Comic, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, cbz, cbr, graphic novels
- Opens ZIP/CBZ/RAR/CBR archives and JPG/PNG/GIF/BMP image folders
- Read comics from SD card.
- Read comics from your computer running "AirComicServer".
- Supporting Left to right, right to left reading
- Splitting double-wide-pages
- Read recent files
- Continue to read next/previous files.
- Searching files
You can download Air Comic Server from
Before you buying this, check if this works fine on your device with "Air Comic Viewer [AD]".
The old devices using Android 2.2,2.3 can't run the application because of lack of memory.
* CBR, CBZ, and image directory comic support
* Comic collection browser with thumbnails
* Quickly zoom in locally on a section of a page
* Page thumbnails to quickly scan through comics
* Continuous bookmarking for all comics
* Gracefully handles dual-spread pages
* Easy collection management from the library
* Easily zoom into pages
STAY TUNED FOR:
* Search across your entire collection
* A homescreen widget to quickly jump to your comics
The free version is ad-supported. Please check out the paid application to get an ad-free version.
TAGS: CBR, CBZ, comics, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, graphic novel
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
If you put in the folder an image file, it is treated as a book that folder.
Treat as a book even if you leave harden in ZIP format image files.
Because it does not correspond to the PDF format, you need to use additional software, and re-save as an image file on its own.
I can smooth page turning by the look-ahead.
And then to automatically store page on the way to read. Without special operations, I can start reading from the middle.
I can set the number of pages / sheet, display direction, method of page turning, and animation when turning page for each item.
Optimized for phones and tablets it allows you to read your eComics anywhere you want.
When used together with ComicRack for Windows it allows automatic synchronization of eComics with your Android device via USB, including reading positions, reading lists and bookmarks. Your synchronized eComics will also be converted and optimized so they can be read fast an reliable on your handheld device. And best of all, this way you can read all the formats ComicRack for Windows supports (PDFs and even WebComics). Optionally the eComics can even be size optimized during synchronization which usually makes them half the size without noticeable quality reduction.
ComicRack includes a Live Wallpaper that shows random covers from your library. You can even start reading by double tapping the background.
ComicRack also includes a highly configurable app widget that allows you to glimpse into your library and start reading immediately if you see something you like.
Short feature list:
• Optimized for phones and tablets
• Reader with single and double page viewing
• Advanced zoom modes
• Auto scrolling
• Right to left reading mode for mangas
• Color adjustments
• Automatic page cropping for small devices
• Full library management with lists and searching
• Management of reading states (unread, completed, bookmarks etc.)
• USB synchronization with ComicRack for Windows
• Reads CBZ and CBR natively
• When used together with ComicRack for Windows it supports CBZ, CBR, CB7, CBT, PDF, DJVU and WebComics
• Live Wallpaper
• App Widgets
• Twitter integration
This is the add supported free version. If you like the program and want to get rid of the ads, get wireless synchronisation and in general do a good thing, please buy the full version.
If you want to use your external SD Card to store Comics on Android 4.4 and above, please follow the the guide in the FAQ.
If you experience any bugs it is best to post your problems in the appropriate section of the user forum.
Documentation is located at
FAQ is available at
User and Support Forum is at
Even if you have no problems you can join and talk to other ComicRack users.
You can enjoy a simple but perfect comic.
1.Image and Zip file support.
2.Quick Zip File Load.
3.Image zoom, shrink, move
4.Will not occurs Pixel breakage at a zoom Image
5.Split Image View
7.Automatic Optimal Image Scale
8.Provided a list of files read
10.Auto page move
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
Featuring Day and Date releases from many great publishers including: Archie Comics, IDW Publishing, Dynamite Entertainment, Image Comics, Red 5 Comics and more!
IMPORTANT NOTE -- If you have any issues with the updates, please email us at SUPPORT@IVERSEMEDIA.COM -- leaving a review doesn't give us any way to contact you to help you with your upgrades. We're happy to assist!
Complete List of Publishers
Beyond Reality Media
Comics Buyer’s Guide
Do Gooder Press
Exhibit A Press
Fierce Fun Toys
Loaded Barrel Studios
Lone Star Press
Monsters in My Head
Red 5 Comics
Red Eye Press
Sea Lion Books
Small Scale Comics
Top Shelf Productions
TO DOWNLOAD FREE COMICS
You can find ALL of the FREE COMICS available in the App swiping to Top Free from the main page.
New Comics are releases in Comics Plus multiple times a week, with day and date digital releases appearing every Weds!
ABOUT THE APP
iVerse Media is proud to present the next generation of digital comics for Android!
Over 100 titles are available for download FREE within the Application - with over 7000 titles available in the store, with new titles available every week! Each comic has been formatted to fit your device's screen - no spinning, flipping, or zooming required!
Comics Plus is a comic book store in your pocket! Get the best selection of titles available anywhere inside one app - featuring iVerse Media's new patent pending enhanced reading experience.
FIND US ONLINE
The additional function is as follows:
1. changing font(Brush, MyeongJo), text size, line spacing, padding
2. changing charterset encoding(auto/EUC-KR/UTF-8,...)
3. changing text/background color
4. changing page-turning method(tap, arrow, volume button), plus animation
5. dividing the both side of the image view : left, right
6. expanding/reducing/magnifing image
7. fast exploring
8. working with Google Drive/Dropbox
※ Arra - CatoonViewer/TextReader(free ad version) is on sale at Google Play
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC)
Cyanide and Happiness
Ctrl Alt Delete
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
-13 web comic viewers, and more to come!
-Simple, fast interface
-Link to store for each comic
-Save comics to SD card
-Leaving a comic saves that spot for later viewing
-Browse saved comics offline
-Alt image/text for SMBC/XKCD, Abstruse Goose
-Swipe between comics
-Pre-caching for seamless comic transitions
Features in progress:
-Return to last comic widget
-SD card access for save to SD
-Internet state and access for downloading comics
Thanks for downloading :)
Email any requests/comments/bugs to email@example.com
(This app contains ads)
■ Support compressed files/type : ZIP, RAR, CBZ, CBR
■ Support Images : JPEG , GIF , PNG , BMP
■ key functions
-Streaming SMB (samba)
-Drag & Drop (file , folder, etc)
-Smooth image scrolling
-ZIP file quick view
-Page move preview
-Horizontal view mode (2 pages)
-Vertical view mode (1 page)
-Automatic page resort
-support chapter Drawer, if a folder in ZIP file.
-See list images in folders.
-Page move by hardware key
Functions for easy management and display of images!!!
※ this is a very smart and perfect viewer (like honeyview)
(No images, compressed file in this APP)
Comic view is fast comic & manga viewer.
The best of comic viewer.
[Support file format]
*.image : JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP
*.archive : ZIP/CBZ,RAR/CBR
*.Auto fit screen size.
*.Read Comic from SD card.
*.Left-to-right or Right-to-left reading.
*.Recent read list.
*.Auto load last comic.
*.Auto search next volume.
*.file/folder removable feature.
*.Animation while move to next page.
*.Scrolling with volume buttons.
Organize all your comics in customizable collections, or use the powerful search feature to find what to read. Use the intelligent suggestions system to quickly fill your collections with related comics, or jump directly to the next issue when you have finished to read one. Synchronize your collections, favorites and statistics with the heroic account, and never lose your data again!
Astonishing Comic Reader is able to generate awesome wallpapers if you're using Muzei app, and have a Chromecast support, so you can read your comics everywhere, on any screen! Discover Snapshots, an amazing way to store and share all moments parts you love in your comics
Add the comics you like to your favorites list, and share the pages which amazed you the most with your friends in a few touches! It's that easy to use! Astonishing Comic Reader is fully compatible with CBZ and CBR comics! And it's ad free!
Join our community on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/communities/113176077772826564350
Feel free to send any suggestions or feedback you may have heroic reader!
If you're wondering which is the comic used in the screenshots, go checkout the Misery Depot project on http://www.miserydepot.com/. Other images are from golden age comics in public domain
You will find all your favorite Heroes of the best known publishers such as Dark Horse Comics, Imagine Comics, Icon Comics, Top Cow Productions, Boom Studios and especially the two major publishers of the famous series the guardians of the galaxy, the Avengers, or batman among others.
All in alphabetical order with his biography, physical description, origin, powers and first comic book in which they appeared.
We will keep updated with the latest Heroes worthy of saving the earth from any threat app!
This is your essential for each and every one of the Heroes of comics, movies, series and guide books.
This application is not an official application. All descriptions in the guide, logos, characters and images are the property of their respective owners. Use of this guide falls within fair use guidelines by fans for fans. Any complaint in this regard will be addressed and resolved.
All info provided by and published with the permission of MewtwoStruckBack.