Find helpful for ministry presentations, chronometer, and examining and watchtower online, downloads, and support for meetings in the ministry.
Gradually we will be adding more languages and more options and improvements. Each month will be updated with new presentations of our Ministry and new downloads.
I will consider your suggestions and improvements.
There are already a few similar apps on Google play. The purpose of this one though is to be very simple, quick and user-friendly.
You simply need to put the time and the number of placements. There is no recording of streets, houses, or titles of magazines placed.
In addition you’ve got the following features:
- Sending report via SMS or email with the ability to entirely configure the message and/or the receiver
- Using a stopwatch
- Keeping a track of Bible studies made easy
- Rounding (up or down) the hours at the end of month
- Counting RBC time (must activate in the settings)
- Counting miles (must activate in the settings)
- Setting monthly/yearly goals
Currently, the app is available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Bulgarian, Polish and Italian.
Many thanks to François Martins, David Lucio, Bruno Coelho, Lars Milde, Roumen Stratiev and Alessandro Re for the great help in translating the app. If someone wants to help me translate the app in other languages, I'll appreciate this very much.
This is my very first Android app.
But I'm already working on a second one: An app, or a tool, to help managing congregation's territories.
NOTE: The Read Contacts permission is only for sending report purpose.
The Write to external storage permission is for backup.
Google Plus Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/108520088006423662321
Require Android 2.1 or higher.
- simple territory and publisher manager
- campaign manager
- checkout territories list sorted by date
- overdue territories list (with configurable time)
- territories list not covered by a campaign
- add maps from image file stored in the memory device .
- maintenance of "Do not visit"
- export list to excel
- generate S12 and S13 report
- connect publishers to contact for communication
- optimized for tablets
- simple, clean, holo theme layout
- backup in external memory or using google drive
- import data from excel files (see "how to import" menu)
Over the years, I made several versions of programs for territories management to PC platform:
in Access, Visual Basic then finally in Visual Studio.
But they all had the same problem:
They gave no updated information when needed.
It was always necessary to update the data at home, print reports then bring them to the meetings and congregations.
I'm glad to leave this as a free program without Advertisement in the hands of anyone who wants to use it and give their best to Jehovah.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This program does NOT exempt the completion of the S13 report.
The permissions needed are:
- READ_CONTACTS / READ_CALL_LOG
to link a publisher with a contact in your list
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
to write / read backup or excel files in your external storage
to choose a google account for sending the backup to the drive
- INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
to send the backup to your drive
More people today are reading things in a digital format.
Use this App on the ministry to help people to download Publications from JW.ORG
Simply open the App, select a Publication, and a QR Code will display. This code can then be scanned by the householder to instantly download the Publication to their smartphone or tablet.
Sorry, this App is only available for the English field at present.
Hope you find this App helpful in your ministry.
This is not a Watchtower official App
By scanning cards in batch, your cards’ information will be saved automatically both in your phone and the cloud, which you can easily manage and search, without any concern of losing these important information. You can also experience its social features to build up your social network.
Rating & reviews from users:
★★★★★ Scanned dozens of cards, impressed by the accuracy. I didn’t need to proofread at all! Very good to use, very convenient to manage cards. I’ll recommend this app to those who receive bizcards frequently.
★★★★★ It provided the Chat and People Nearby functions, really useful. You can manage your cards as well as communicate with others and expand your social network.
★★★★★ Excellent! Successfully recognized several cards in weird format.
★★★★★ 100% accurate! You can absolutely throw away the paper cards!
> 100% recognition accuracy, the industry-leading in the field.
Renren Inc. collaborated with Tsinghua Research Center, and obtained 7 OCR technology breakthroughs and 8 international patents (pending).
“Extremely accurate for card recognition!” – Noew York Stock Exchange (from its official page on Sina Weibo)
> Perfect combination of local OCR recognition and cloud recognition
Local OCR recognition: Get results immediately, no waiting.
Cloud recognition: 100% accuracy, no proofreading.
> The most powerful business social network platform
JW Cards is the only app which takes cards management, business communication and networking built into consideration.
Our goal is to provide a one-stop solution to meet all networking requirements for business people.
> Continuously innovating
Based on our strong R&D team and adequate funding, JW-Cards is developing and improving very fast. We plan to become one of the best business app with continuous innovation in the future.
Sometimes, you might wonder
How can I achieve success?
Success starts from small habits
Such as building a better network…
Everyday, get more business cards.
Everyday, communicate with more people.
Why not get success together with JW Cards?
Feedback Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/mingpiantong
Con indirizzo, giorni e orari. Studio di Congregazione, Adunanza di Servizio e Adunanza Pubblica
Filtra per città lingua, o cerca per nome.
Trova anche le Congregazioni più vicine a te con il GPS o più vicine a un indirizzo da te scelto.
NON richiede la connessione ad internet.
la vuoi provare online? o hai un iphone o ipad? vai su http://www.jwadunanza.darioagliottone.it/
Se ci sono orari sbagliati, controllate su http://www.jw.org/apps/I_FRNsPnPBrTZGT.
L'aggiornamento viene fatto dal sito della società, non posso inserire dati diversi..
- filtro per provincia e città
- filtro per lingua
- cerca le Sale del Regno vicino a me
- cerca le Sale del Regno vicine a un dato indirizzo
- cerca per nome Congregazione
- mappa integrata
- più lingue e più nazioni
Ho creato questa app per aiutare a non perdere nessuna adunanza.
E gratuita e lo sarà per sempre, senza pubblicità né scopo di lucro.
se vuoi contribuire fai una donazione
Scrivimi a email@example.com o su facebook per suggerimenti o info.
L'app NON è sviluppata nè affiliata alla Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania.
Tutte le informazioni qui presentate, sono disponibili liberamente sul sito ufficiale dei Testimoni di Geova www.jw.org
Three Unique Features:
1. This phone app uses GPS to fill in house addresses without one button tap. This feature works on phones with GPS capabilities.
2. The 'Notes' field on each record provides a convenient and quick way to take detailes notes on things such as contact information, observations, interests, etc.
3. Works with 'Speech-to-Text' to minimize or eliminate typing.
Simple to use, It is self-explanatory, having the familiar look of paper records you already use. If you have ever had to go back to a house to get the address, this is for you. It can be used to quickly and discretely keep your H-H records quickly, accurately and legibly while you keep on the go. While you might lose a small paper form, it's not likely you'll ever lose your phone (or put it in the wash) so easily.
Once the app is running, the main screen has two buttons. Tap the "New Record" button. While standing in front of a house to be recorded, press the "Find Me" button. In a few brief seconds, the address will fill in the form on the screen. Tap to check any of the checkboxes, add a name and notes if you like, then tap "Save Record"
All the records are dated and saved in a database list, which is viewed by tapping the "View Records" button on the main/home screen.
Any of the records can be edited. just do a 'long press' on the record you wish to edit, and the form screen will open. Change or add anything you like and tap the "Update Record" button. Even the address can be edited.*
Any records saved with 'call again' or 'not home' boxes checked will be appropriately color-coded in the view list to help quickly determine what to do next.
You can always view your list of records from the main screen by tapping the "View Records" button. The data will remain on your phone unless you uninstall the app, or clear the data from Androids Application Manager (In the Settings menu).
It has been tablet-tested, but this is primarily a phone app. Many tablets do not have fast GPS capabilities, as do most of the newer phones.
This app does use a cellular data connection to get addresses from a Google geocoding service by sending GPS coordinates - but it does not send any of your records information, which is treated as confidential. If your device is otherwise protected, your records data will be equally as safe.
It can be used without the GPS feature, however doing so will require that you manually enter addresses.
* If you are near a lot line, too far from a property center as seen by the geocoding service, or at an intersection of several properties, an incorrect house number may be captured. Remember that this can be easily corrected by long-tapping the record in the list view.
Thanks to JWReader you can easily download and read the last articles of the Watchtower and Awake, the Bible and some books on your device, everywhere you are and every time you want.
It is the easiest and fastest way for reading the last magazines on pdf or having the "Examining the Scriptures Daily" on pdf or e-pub. Bible Teach Book, The New World Translation and many others books are also available.
Note 1: This app does not contain any material or content. All the material is directly downloaded from www.jw.org
Note 2: The magazines available are the ones that www.jw.org makes available in the podcast subscription. (Only the last magazines usually)
This app is not an official Watchtower app.
Languages available: English, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish and Tagalog.
tags: watchtower library, Jehovah, jwreader, jwplayer,
This application is in under heavy development now and need some additional configuration to work. Feel free to contact me in order to get some support :)! I will publish more details on my homepage in a few days. I will also publish not only full source code of this application (GitHub) but also electrical schematics and firmware of additional interface.
Thanks to this application you will be able to take notes quicker and better. All the program for 2013 District Convention is directly included, so you will not have to use time typing the names of each talk.
You will also be able to take and organize your notes of each talk and record also all the speaker name and attendance.
The application includes a quick way for using the online bible (you will be able to copy and paste the scriptures in seconds). The app also include the songs the will be used directly from the online book song. Yes, you just need your tablet or phone for enjoy the next district convection!!
At the end of the assembly you will be able to export or share all your notes and review them.
And cheaper than a traditional book note!!
You don't need an internet connection to use this app. You only need internet connection if you want to use the Bible online feature
There is also an iPad version of this app (Check App Store)
New languages added: French, portuguese, italian, german, spanish, danish
tags: Watchtower, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jehovah, notes, assembly, district, jwplayer, AssemblyMate, Watchtower library
Support the blacklist numbers wildcard
Powerful and rich interceptor configuration
Import and export of data
Support for timing interception, message content filtering, and other way to intercept
Never forget a return visit again or be frustrated trying to find you paper notes!
NOTE: Please send suggestions by e-mail instead of leaving them in a comment, since I can't reply if I don't understand what you mean, and the suggestion will never be implemented!
* Easily create and generate territories with streets, buildings or rural addresses
* Tag addresses with GPS positions and see them on a map
* Make fast notes of a visit with just a few clicks
* Automatically update visit dates
* Create a ministry schedule for your service year or month
* Share information using NFC
* Keep track of return visits, bible studies and magazine routes
* Keep track of return visits by date, neighborhood or bookmarks
* Send addresses and return visits as SMS if several publishers work a territory or as data to import directly into Ministry Assistant.
* Add time for return visit to Google calendar
* See statistics over a territory, what time and days you've been working there
* Keep track of your service time for each month and year, and send the report by SMS or e-mail
* Different profiles like pioneer or auxiliary pioneer
* Widget for month report
* Backup/restore easily to never lose your notes if something unexpected happens
GET_ACCOUNTS and USE_CREDENTIALS
Needed to be able to make backups to Google Drive
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
Needed for GPS tagging addresses
Needed to use Google Maps
READ_CALENDAR and WRITE_CALENDAR
Needed to be able to write the appointment with a return visit to the Google Calendar
Needed to import a person or person details from the contacts on the phone
Thanks to those who translate!
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Manage multiple publisher’s service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
* Supported Languages (please email email@example.com if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
Permissions Explanation (http://myministryassistant.com/permissions)
To write database backups to the SD card.
There is a beta Google+ group if you wish to join and help test and request new features.
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate