Minutes Meditation App is a minimal meditation counter and timer, designed to keep you focused on your meditation sessions while keeping a record without being a distraction. It helps users in forming a meditation habit by keeping a track of their streak and session records.
The Minutes Timer gives you the facility to:
- Track and work upon your meditation habit
- Sync data seamlessly on multiple android devices and never lose your session history
- A distraction free meditation session
- A preparation interval before the start of each session which can be changed to accommodate your preferences.
- Option to track meditation duration beyond the set time. If you choose to continue your session beyond the closing chime, you will have the option to add the extra minutes to your session stats.
- Simple, clean interface and visuals
- Set a default meditation duration
- A statistics page that tracks your streaks and all time best sessions to keep you motivated
- Under statistics, a Timeline view for details about session durations and a Calendar View for visual encouragement to maintain your streak.
- Start and end your meditations with a beautiful Tibetan gong, no other distractions or voice overs
- Add and Delete Sessions Manually
- AMOLED mode for better battery utilisation for devices with AMOLED Screens
Things to look forward to in the future:
- Tablet and Wearable Support
A note on why we take identification information:
Minutes allows you to sign up with your email and password so that you never lose your meditation history. A lot of us are motivated by seeing a visual record and reminder of our progress and we don't want a change of device or an unexpected crash to result in a loss of your progress so far.
A note on our pricing:
Minutes will never have any ads as we feel that they are intrusive and counterproductive to the purpose of the app, which is to calm the mind. This is why we charge a nominal fee upfront to enable us to keep Minutes ad free and also free of multiple pricing models, subscriptions and various versions of the same app. We want to keep adding features, simplifying tasks and innovating with this app, the upfront pricing keeps us encouraged to do that.
Minutes is the first in a series of minimal apps in the wellness space that are currently under development under the banner of "Strive".
Minutes is in its initial phase and we would love to hear your suggestions. Write to us at email@example.com