- Randomly generated dungeons and quests - no two dungeons are alike!
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Cast over 100 powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
- Fight in challenging battles that reward thoughtful strategy rather than mindless button mashing.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures' power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Craft powerful eggs which will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Fight in your kingdom's battle arena for fame, fortune, and glory.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
- A roguelike overworld where you can see your enemies approaching before battle begins.
- Ever-expanding: we frequently release major content patches that give you access to new creatures, items, and other things to do.
- Free to play until your character reaches level 15. After that, the game costs $4.99 USD to play forever. There are no cash shops, microtransactions, or anything like that all.
Siralim is different from other monster catching RPGs in that the focus is on gameplay rather than story. The game is much more difficult and offers more room for customization thanks to its subtle roguelike elements. If you're looking for a mature dungeon crawler with unmatched depth that takes the best elements of games like Dragon Warrior Monsters and Pokemon, Siralim is for you.
Please visit us at www.siralim.com.
Oozengard is a brand new adventure game currently in the works by Cranial Acid, a one man indie team.
This is a special FREE ALPHA version of developer version of Oozengard designed to help promote our Pateron Campaign. Which in turn will allow to fund the expensive development cost of Oozengard.
Please check out link above to check us out! By donating you will help fund the future of Oozengard & its residents!
With that in mind, since the game is so early in development we are looking to tailor the game towards the community with the help from feedback. Oozengard Dev's are always listening. So feel free to get in touch with us below and help spread the Nooze! (news pun)
This version is not the final build, and should be considered a -->HEAVY<--Alpha Work in Progress.
NES SNES Earthbound Retro RPG Nintendo WiiU 3DS Alpha