We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
You can setting sofa and control Netflix, Hulu or Youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement(remote control mouse):
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input(remote control keyboard):
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages(remote control text):
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote control explorer:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* Remote control PPT Presentation:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
Download the PC Remote Receiver at our official site for free:
Remote Receiver is a free app that allows you to control the PC over wi-fi or bluetooth,
Here are features:
• Perfect support GTAV.
• Remote Desktop - Touch window on your phone.
• Projector - share pictures, videos & screen of your phone on PC's big screen.
• Fly mode - Play fly game such as Ace Combat with G-Sensor.
• PPT sync - you can see the ppt pictures and notes directly on your phone even play select & mark.
• RaceMode - Play PC driving game by your phone over wi-fi or bluetooth using G-Sensor!
• TouchPad - Simulate touch pad on your phone with many gestures supporting, just like Apple's trackpad!
• My Computer - Exploring PC files on your phone!
• Joystick - Simulate joystick so you can play street fighter or dmc etc.
• FPS mode - Using gyroscope to aim the target just like a real gun in your hand, perfect support COD serial!
• Keyboards - Simulate typewriter keyboard, function keyboard, numeric keyboards...
• Text transfer - Type text on your phone and then transfer text to PC directly with one hit!
• Browser, Media Control- Easily control all kinds of web browser & media player!
• And many more...
Note : If cannot connect, please make sure the phone and the pc are in the same network and check the firewall setting.
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
Mouse Kit is compatible with Mac and Windows
How to Use: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1H9P_lhNQ
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
English, Spanish, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support.
*It would be greater if you use Remote Kit with Mouse Kit together!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
*Hotspot (tethering) would be a good alternative for Mouse Kit to connect between PC and smartphone!
Mouse Kit and Remote Kit are developed by Yooii Studios (유이스튜디오)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Look no further, download WiFi PC File Explorer from Google Play for free. Spend only two minutes to tune up the app and you are ready to browse, download or stream anything from your PC, relaxing on the bed or even from another room.
WiFi PC File Explorer itself has a built-in advanced file manager 'Phone Explorer'. So with WiFi PC File Explorer, you are ready to manage your files in your computer as well as your android device.
** WiFi PC File Explorer currenly works with Windows PCs only **
Check out some outstanding features of the WiFi PC File Explorer:
• Fast & Safe File Transfer(Checksum).
• Audio, Video and Image Streaming.
• Watch video without complete download. (Use MX player. mp4 and .flv formats are best in streaming)
• Listen songs on fly.
• Browse images with built-in gallery.
• Modern style browsing.
• Direct install any APK from Computer with 2 clicks
• Supports Thumbnails.
• Image (.png, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp)
• Video (.mpeg, .mpg, .3gp, .flv, .avi, .mp4, .m4v, .mkv, .wmv, .webm)
• Audio (.mp3)
• Connect to multiple Computers in same time.
• Multiple explorers in one Screen/Page.
• Supports drag drop (Works from Android 1.6), move, copy, rename, delete, upload, download and stream functions.
All this and much much more!!!
This app shows ads
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Blackcaret
GooglePlus : https://www.google.com/+BlackcaretGPlus/posts
ASUS Remote Link turns your Android mobile phone or tablet into a WiFi or Bluetooth remote control for your PC. Including a touchpad remote, a keyboard remote, a presentation remote, a media remote and more.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad remote turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In Presentation remote, it allows you to give a slick presentation. So easy! So professional!
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media remote, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via WiFi or Bluetooth using ASUS Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now remotely control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
- Use voice commands to launch ASUS Remote Link on ZenWatch
- Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a WiFi or Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone.
- Before using ASUS Remote Link, you must install ASUS Remote Link server on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download and install it on your computer.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
In the "touch mode" the screen works as a touchpad. And thanks to the built in gestures, you can scroll, click by tapping or right-click performing a long press.
The "pointer mode" allows you to move your mouse by moving your phones in the air, similar to the Wii remote. This option is only available for phones with gyroscope capabilities (nexus s, galaxy S2, galaxy nexus, optimus 2x...)
Enjoy the Ultimate Control experience!
*download the receiver program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
**This is the ad supported versión of the "Ultimate Mouse" app
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free. Transfer files between your devices, and share files to your friends.
★ Quick reply to mobile messages (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Kik) from desktop clients. More apps will be supported in future releases.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network. Share files and chat with friends.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forums.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
1) Your computer must support Wake-on-LAN. You can enable it in the BIOS.
2) To wake over internet, you must forward packets from any port you want to the computer you wish to wake.
Ads help support our development. Upgrade to the Full Version for an ad-free experience + many more features.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No ads
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
You need the client windows software in order to use this app, IT IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH WINDOWS. Download Windows program here: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/bq621k1bkzekb/Windows
Have you ever wanted to know how hot your CPU and/or GPU run while gaming? What about HDD and/or SSD temperature? Clocks? Load?
Then this app is for you!
This app will let you see in real time your computer sensors information. It will give you information like:
It also includes an option to data log your sensors data. This option will create a .xls file in the root of your sdcard with all the data your computer sends to your Android device!
Unlike many other wifi file transfer apps, which are set up to transfer ALL your phone’s file types across, Photos To PC specializes only in photos and displays them for quick and easy download, keeping orientation and picture data intact. No more hunting through folders and files for your photos!
Newly improved: one click to download a single photo, click and drag to select multiple photos to download as a ZIP, or 'zoom' to see larger thumbnails and details of every photo.
• Easy wireless download of multiple photos from your Android phone or tablet to any computer on the same wifi network.
• Photos To PC finds the most recent photos taken on your camera so you don’t have to!
• One click to download an individual photo, or select multiple photos to download in a ZIP.
• Links directly into your phone or tablet’s Media Gallery, which indexes all your picture files, rather than you having to work out where your camera decided to store them!
• There are no steps to follow on your phone (as long as Wifi is enabled) - just enter one URL into your Mac or Windows web browser, then one-click to download your photos.
• Downloads photos from other apps (not just from the built-in camera - e.g. replacement camera apps, chat apps, Facebook) as long as they make their pictures available to the Android Media Gallery.
• All you need is any computer (Windows PC, Mac OS X, Linux) with a web browser, connected to the same wireless network as your Android device.
• Just in case it was not clear enough, you do NOT need USB cables! :)
• Access wifi state – We need this to check that you are connected to a wireless network and ready to send photos.
• Access network state – We need this to check whether the following permission (Internet) is currently available.
• Internet – This allows us to transfer your camera photos to your computer, ready for download as a ZIP file. It also allows us to receive anonymised usage analytics to help us improve the product.
• Read External Storage – The latest version of Android requires this permission for us to view your photos if they are not stored on internal memory. (This permission is sometimes listed under 'Development Tools')
We cannot promise to support this free app directly - it works fine for most customers anyway - but if you would like to get in touch with us, please email email@example.com
The most common question is why your PC browser can't seem to find your phone, and usually this is because they are not both on the exact same wifi network, or your PC has some kind of firewall / security / antivirus software running.
Sonar (audio feedback):
Select your network from the list and Wifi Sonar will start making a sound. The better the signal, the sharper the sound. Leave your phone near your computer and move your access point and its antenna until you get a good connection.
The hard core geeks know that to optimize your wireless networking experience you want to select a channel that is unused by other nearby wireless devices. Select the Recommended Channels option to see a graphic of the Wifi frequencies nearby. To improve your Wifi experience, set your access point channel to one of the recommended by Wifi Sonar.
Keywords: Wireless, boost, improve, connection, utility, tool, router, access point, ap, sonar, network, stumbler
***ATENCIÓN: ESTE PROGRAMA NO ES DE LA PAGINA DESMOTIVACIONES.ES***
***SI DESEAS VER LAS IMAGENES DE DESMOTIVACIONES.ES DESCARGATE LA APLICACIÓN "CUANTO COMIC"***
Tiene zoom integrado, puedes agregar a favoritos, compartir a través de Facebook, Twitter, Email y más!
keywords: memes, motivational, motivacionales, humor, viñetas, chistes, gracioso, comedia
Fly your airplane through many obstacles as far as you can and beat your friends!
* Online Scoreboards
* Fast Gameplay
* Very simple controls
* Local and on-line Scoreboard
* SD installable on Froyo
IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME AND WANT TO REMOVE THE ADS, CONSIDER BUYING THE FULL VERSION FOR 1.49 !!