•“Will delight easygoing history buffs of all ages” - Blogcritics
•“It’s like someone took Puzzle Quest, Risk and Civilization, put them in a blender, and set it to awesome.” - Gamezebo
Mixing brain-teasers, humour and strategy, Tiny Token Empires puts you in charge of five ancient Empires With its cute characters, tough enemies and compelling puzzles, you’ll fall in love with this world - just before you conquer it!
You manouvre your troops, build forts, and get ready to fight. The twist; you win battles by quickly matching puzzle tiles to heal your troops and unleash their special abilities - and your enemy is doing the same!
With 5 heroes, 25 generals, 50 unit types and 5 game modes, there’s tons of complexity and replayability. It’s a huge game in a small world - and it’s yours for the taking.
• A world of goofy gods and cute monsters
• Five game modes
• Five nations, five heroes, 25 generals and fifty troop types
• Three difficulty levels to test the biggest brain
• Five distinctive campaigns
• Over 15 hours of gaming!
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• Strategy & Tactics: WW II
• Boulder Dash®-XL™
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fantastic Tower Defense game with lots of strategic decisions. Great power-user stuff like Reinforcements, Meteor Strikes, Freeze Bombs and medieval devastating nukes!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Eleven legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities! Each has unique specialties that fit different play styles!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Upgrade system allows you to min/max your towers towards your preferred strategy.
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5
- 3 new Halloween stages!
- 9 new enemies! Face vicious Ghouls, Ghosts of lost souls, ferocious Werewolves and even powerful Vampires!
- 2 New Heroes: Hire Dante the vampire slayer or summon Bonehart the legendary Dracolich.
- New mechanic: Moonlight!
- 5 achievements!
- Easter Eggs and Cameos! Even the Headless Horseman!
5/5 Very fun and addictive game
5/5 Good way to pass time and challenge yourself to bring up a civilization.
5/5 I've always loved base and empire building games, but for a mobile game it's amazing. It's now my second favorite game ever!!!
BUILD YOUR EMPIRE STONE BY STONE: Construct a wide range of buildings to meet each one of their needs, such as entertainment, education or religion.
MANAGE more than 60 resources and 150 different buildings, to take advantage of the special traits they offer.
BECOME A CITY PLANNER: Prove yourself to be a smart city-planner by raising metropolises and find the right mix of residential complexes, production facilities and infrastructure.
ACQUIRE more power with your ever growing empire: build a big fleet, discover new islands and widen your realm step by step.
ENJOY every island in the game. They are unique and offer specific resources which you can plant and harvest!
INVITE friends to join the game and trade resources with each other. Play your cards right as a diplomatic merchant, and you'll get all the resources you'll need!
CHAT with thousands of players and stay in touch with the ANNO community!
JOIN YOUR COMMUNITY!
* requires Android 4.0 or higher
An internet connection is required to play ANNO: Build an Empire.
This game is free to download and play but some game items can be purchased for real money.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
★★★★★ Excellent! This is my favorite strategy game because I can work with my friends to take over the world.
★★★★★ Awesome! Downloaded this the other day and I'm addicted right now. Join an alliance as soon as you can and take over the world!
★★★★★ Love this game! The graphics are great and it’s fun to play.
★★★★★ It’s the best! I love chatting with people from around the world. 5 stars for sure.
★★★★★ Great game with an intuitive learning curve. You can watch as the battles unfold and fighting begins.
English, Chinese, German and Russian language settings. Spanish, Arabic, Italian and Turkish versions coming soon!
Develop your city and build your empire.
Raise an army to fight your enemies. Seize the day and take the glory!
Train a Hero and upgrade their skills so they can lead your army into battle.
Use diplomacy to foster alliances. Work together and coordinate your attacks to defeat your enemies.
Research science and technology to improve your army and transform your city.
Conquer and occupy new lands to expand your empire.
Chat with any player in the game, wherever they may be. Use Alliance Chat to strategize with your allies and co-ordinate attacks. Plan your next steps toward supremacy!
Watch your battles play out in real-time on the world map.
Special in-game activities and events with the chance to win huge prizes.
An in-depth ‘How to Play’ feature to guide you through the game.
Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/empireromerising
Join an Empire of players, get help fortifying your city, and use your Titans to defend friends from would-be raiders.
* FREE TO PLAY
* Recruit a number of powerful Titans!
* Take control of war! Unleash your Titans' skills when and where YOU want them!
* Sick of waiting for Troop timers? Collect free Essence to train your army instantly!
* Join an Empire to work together, protect your friends, and fortify their cities!
* Open Treasure for tons of magical items to equip and customize your Titans!
* Every month, compete in new Master Ranks Seasons or help your Empire rise to the top!
* Campaign against the Shadow Empire, raid others' cities, or crush entire Empires in Epic Wars!
We want to hear your ideas, suggestions, and problems. You can reach our in-house support team in game from the settings help menu and on http://titanempires.uservoice.com/ This app collects phone information for simple account recovery.
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Learn more about Oil Rush naval strategy game: http://oilrush-game.com/mobile/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/oilrush_game
"A portable game of elegant strategy"
"...It feels like a classic game updated, but it's a whole new animal. There's an extensive single-player mode, multiplayer, and a level editor to make your own boards — much more than $2.99 should get you."
"I’d definitely say Pathogen is an absolute steal at $2.99 in the app store."
"Part of me wants to hate Pathogen, just so I can continue my unremitting crusade against the drab joylessness of abstracts. But I can't do it: the game's just too enchanting."
8/10 PocketGamer Silver Award Winner
"4/5 Stars" - Pockettactics.com
"Inject this deeply immersive turn-based strategy game into your entertainment routine to give your and even a few friends’ brains a fun challenge."-AppAdvice.com
“Replay value is outstanding, as the multiple difficulty levels in the lengthy single-player campaign and the multiplayer options will give you plenty of challenge. The map editor is icing on the cake."-AppSmile.com
“A stylish strategic affair... there’s sure to be a tactical battle between you and your foes, whether it’s via same-screen multiplayer or online through its matchmaking service."-MacLife
"Pathogen is out now and will scratch that 'military takeover / virus eradication' itch that befalls the best of us."-KillScreendaily.com
Pathogen is an award-winning single and multiplayer strategy board game for mobile and tablet devices developed by Birnam Wood Games.
Designed with the classic board game experience in mind, Pathogen brings mechanics and play styles of classics like Chess and Go to a whole new level.
Strasbourg European Fantastic Film Festival – Indium Game Contest Winner
MassDIGI Games Challenge – Best Online Game
•Unique art and strategic gameplay inspired by the way viruses spread through the human body
•Extensive Single Player Campaign
•Local and Online Multiplayer (2-4 players)
•Many play modes and map styles, with a robust map editor to create and share your own
•Easy to Play, Hard to Master: intuitive visual mechanics make Pathogen simple for anyone to pick up and play, while higher difficulty settings and deeper player vs. player strategic options offer challenges for experienced strategy gamers.
For more information please visit http://www.pathogen.co
Enjoy the game? Please like us on
http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr & Review the game!
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Pathogen strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit our official forums at http://www.pathogen.co/forum/
The best strategy / arcade game!
You may have played many of Defense games but Galaxy Defense, with tons of different challenging maps, each with its own unique setting ready to test your skill, this must be the best one you ever have. Galaxy Defense has old-school design but whole new missions.
Galaxy Defense is a 100% free tactical game.
+ Strategy game difficulty
+ 21 Missions
+ 21 maps
+ 16 Towers
+ 16 Enemy units
+ Diversity of maps, never get bored.
+ Consider carefully where to place you defensive units
+ Prepare carefully strategy for the first waves coming
+ Never forget to upgrade your defense system
Enjoy and have fun!
Keep in touch with us: http://www.facebook.com/TDefense
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Compete with other commanders in an exciting new game mode – PvP!
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
Build your own empire and command huge armies in epic battles against your enemies. Conquer historical cities and recruit Legendary Heroes to help build an empire that will stand that test of time. Form powerful Alliances with players from all over the world and work together to achieve total domination.
Empire War: Age of Heroes combines long-term empire building with the excitement of real-time strategy.
Dispatch armies to plunder or occupy enemy cities and use cunning strategies to deceive your foes. Let the world know your name and defeat anyone who stands in your way on the path to glory!
✔ Command your troops during battle and strategize in real time.
✔ Conquer cities and expand your territory.
✔ Take control of historical cities and rule entire regions.
✔Recruit Heroes to transform your army into an unstoppable force.
✔Research advanced technologies that will help your empire prosper.
✔Use cunning strategies to gain an advantage over your enemies.
✔Train Legionaries, Archers, Armored Cavalry, Ballistae, Trebuchets and more.
✔Earn Nobility Ranks and climb the ladder of power.
✔Trade resources with merchants and other players.
✔Form powerful Alliances and battle hundreds of other players for supremacy.
Forge your own destiny in Empire War: Age of Heroes!
If you encounter any problems, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forum & Community: http://bbs.feelingtouch.com/forum/feelingtouch-games/empire-war
Go on single-player conquests for loot, attack other real-life players in multi-player battles, or join an Empire of other Commanders to partake in massive Empire Wars with friends.
* FREE TO PLAY
* Grow your Titan Army! Collect up to 9 powerful Titans and take them into battle.
* Take control of war! Unleash your Titans’ special skills when and where YOU want them in battle!
* Join an Empire to Fortify, Avenge and War with friends to become the most powerful Empire.
* Open Treasure for resources to equip and level up your Titans!
* Compete to be on top in a new Grandmaster Season every month, and earn special Rewards for you and your Empire!
* Bolster your defenses with upgrades to your City and defend against the toughest of rivals.
We want to hear your ideas, suggestions, and problems. You can reach our in-house support team in game from the Settings Help menu and on http://titanempires.uservoice.com/ This app collects phone information for simple account recovery.
• Wicked and rewarding obstacles including black holes, trampolines and more
• Sixty finely-crafted levels
• 27 New Bonus Levels!
Luckily, fate has chosen Keith, a famous rockstar, to be its champion, and sent him to the castles to save the kings before it's too late.
A confused Keith must use his guitar, his wit and reckless attitude to form a team of siegebreakers. Only the siegebreakers can liberate the Brookelands' many castles from certain destruction.
Siegebreaker is available for all Android devices.
★ Control your team of wacky characters - tactical placement is they key to victory.
★ Unlock characters and abilities in Siegebreaker's exciting Campaign Mode.
★ Crisp HD graphics and symphonic score.
★ Collect Power Orbs in Siege Mode to upgrade your team's stats and skills.
★ Unlock a secret fourth character!
"Sounds like your typical match three game, right? Think again. Jelly Beans adds a couple of twists to its match three mechanics." - Pocketgamer.com
Make and tap chains of colored beans to stay alive for as long as possible.
Rotate circles of beans to move them into place. Make a vertical chain and tap!
Longer chains mean more points and more time added to the timer.
Jelly Beans features :
- original and fun game mechanics
- works your brain
- easy to learn - instructions and hints included
- leaderboard (game center)
- original music and sound effects
Get stimulated with Matcho Mix, a colorful new puzzle game!
Colorful and fun, you play the game by swapping tiles of the same shape to match colors and clear the board. The mechanic is simple to learn but take an epic brain to master! The levels go on endlessly; starting easy but slowly ramping to insane levels of challenge! Matcho Mix is addicting casual fun for gamers of all ages!
•Simple and addictive puzzle matching gameplay
•Think ahead: more elaborate chains give much more points!
•Amazing visual effects
•Endless gameplay that will please casual and core gamers.