In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
"I don't wave around non-words like 'unputdownable' often, but Rebuild deserves it." - Touch Arcade (4.5/5)
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
•“Will delight easygoing history buffs of all ages” - Blogcritics
•“It’s like someone took Puzzle Quest, Risk and Civilization, put them in a blender, and set it to awesome.” - Gamezebo
Mixing brain-teasers, humour and strategy, Tiny Token Empires puts you in charge of five ancient Empires With its cute characters, tough enemies and compelling puzzles, you’ll fall in love with this world - just before you conquer it!
You manouvre your troops, build forts, and get ready to fight. The twist; you win battles by quickly matching puzzle tiles to heal your troops and unleash their special abilities - and your enemy is doing the same!
With 5 heroes, 25 generals, 50 unit types and 5 game modes, there’s tons of complexity and replayability. It’s a huge game in a small world - and it’s yours for the taking.
• A world of goofy gods and cute monsters
• Five game modes
• Five nations, five heroes, 25 generals and fifty troop types
• Three difficulty levels to test the biggest brain
• Five distinctive campaigns
• Over 15 hours of gaming!
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• Strategy & Tactics: WW II
• Boulder Dash®-XL™
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Take control of your own fledgling transport company, and use your engineering skill and business acumen to keep cargo and passengers moving - and keep the money rolling in!
Transport Tycoon contains everything that made the original PC game an all-time classic, plus a whole host of brilliant new features - bigger, richer worlds, deeper simulation and a huge variety of land, sea and air vehicles. The intuitive new touch screen interface makes it easier than ever to build and maintain your transport network.
Whether you're planning and constructing ambitious engineering projects, or simply exploring the intricately simulated workings of the game's world, Transport Tycoon is your ticket to many hours of absorbing and rewarding entertainment.
TRANSPORT TYCOON is the definitive version of the classic simulation game, created by 31x and Origin8 Technologies in collaboration with Chris Sawyer, the original designer and developer of the TRANSPORT TYCOON and ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON franchises.
• Deploy bus and tram networks to grow sleepy towns into bustling cities.
• Lay cross-country railroads to keep industries supplied with precious resources.
• Construct massive bridges, dig tunnels and deploy earth-moving tools to carve a path through mountainous terrain.
• Build air and sea ports to transport cargo and passengers further and faster in an accelerating world.
• A wide range of beautiful landscapes including deserts, forests, mountains, valleys and islands.
• Several ‘real-world’ scenarios modelled on regions of North America and Europe at different periods in the 20th century.
• A richly simulated world with changing seasons and working industries, farms and towns.
• An all-new interface puts everything you need to explore and interact with the world at your fingertips.
• Over 150 vehicle types allowing you to choose the ideal transport solution for every situation.
• Use railway junctions and signals to allow multiple trains to share your rail routes.
• Modify vehicles and stations and assign new routes to adapt your business in real time.
• Upgrade and replace old vehicles as new and better ones are invented – all the way to supersonic jets and bullet trains!
• Play through 49 scenarios expertly designed to suit all skill levels and playing styles.
• Try to stay one step ahead of advanced A.I.-driven competitor's companies.
• Track your progress and troubleshoot your business with in-depth company statistics.
• Prove yourself worthy of the title of Transport Tycoon and take on the life-consuming 100 Year Challenges!
Like Transport Tycoon on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tycoonsim
Follow Transport Tycoon on Twitter: @TransportTycoon
Transport Tycoon © 1994, 2013 31X Ltd. Created by Chris Sawyer. Transport Tycoon ® 31X Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
All content and features are included with no additional purchases required.
★★★★★ Excellent! This is my favorite strategy game because I can work with my friends to take over the world.
★★★★★ Awesome! Downloaded this the other day and I'm addicted right now. Join an alliance as soon as you can and take over the world!
★★★★★ Love this game! The graphics are great and it’s fun to play.
★★★★★ It’s the best! I love chatting with people from around the world. 5 stars for sure.
★★★★★ Great game with an intuitive learning curve. You can watch as the battles unfold and fighting begins.
English, Chinese, German and Russian language settings. Spanish, Arabic, Italian and Turkish versions coming soon!
Develop your city and build your empire.
Raise an army to fight your enemies. Seize the day and take the glory!
Train a Hero and upgrade their skills so they can lead your army into battle.
Use diplomacy to foster alliances. Work together and coordinate your attacks to defeat your enemies.
Research science and technology to improve your army and transform your city.
Conquer and occupy new lands to expand your empire.
Chat with any player in the game, wherever they may be. Use Alliance Chat to strategize with your allies and co-ordinate attacks. Plan your next steps toward supremacy!
Watch your battles play out in real-time on the world map.
Special in-game activities and events with the chance to win huge prizes.
An in-depth ‘How to Play’ feature to guide you through the game.
Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/empireromerising
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
The game supports four languages: English, Russian, French and German.
The game settings are balanced to meet the goals of different players. If you want to test your skills and strategy, you can play the difficult level. If you are just playing for fun, then choose easy or medium level.
Greater variety of weaponry and landscape types gives you huge freedom in choosing your battle tactics. Choose the right weapon type and position to make sure your defense is effective. Airstrikes and the possibility of temporarily increasing weapon power can give you the advantage, and guarantee you will never get bored in the battle process.
Experience an unique gameplay in every mission. Build your base and prepare it to survive waves of enemies attacks or prepare your strategy to expand your base to take down the enemy. Manage your resources wisely to upgrade your weapons structures during the game.
Start the galaxy domination by mastering Stratega now!
- 15 missions
- Survival mode WITH GOOGLE PLAY LEADERBOARDS!
- 9 achievements WITH GOOGLE PLAY ACHIEVEMENTS!
- Structures upgrades
- 6 different enemies
- No ads
✔ Unique holographic look.
✔ Upgrade your units to stay alive.
✔ A rich mix of RTS and Tower Defense genres.
✔ 3 difficulty levels and an infinite play mode.
✔ Detailed cities with schools, industrial zones and downtown districts.
✔ Hordes of enemies that aim to stop you from reaching your goal.
✔ Lots of infantry units and vehicles to choose from. Tanks with artillery support vs zombies? How will you command them?
✔ Different maps with different play styles.
✔ Your tactics depend on the set of units you chose for battle.
This game provides a fresh approach to tower defense/RTS genres. The main goal is to hold a city while an army of zombies tries to overpower and capture your base. You can try fast expansion, but it could stretch your forces lotto far so you won't be able to defend properly. Alternatively you can try to hold limited territory, but you will be facing a resource shortage in a week or so. All maps have numerous strategic possibilities so you can tailor your tactics. Your play style will be highly dependant on the units you'll have selected. Choose wisely. Will you use artillery to kill enemies at distance? Or, will you stick to close combat using infantry and barricading buildings to win?
The year is 2053. An unknown bio-weapon has been released from top secret laboratories and has now turned 86% of the world’s population into unnatural abominations. Only a secret military group, known as Iron Corps can put an end to this global threat.
NOTE ABOUT IN APP PURCHASES:
The in app purchases are completely optional. They are there to be used by players that want a quick way to get extra tactical points. If you are not a fan of IAP, rest assured that you can definitely beat the game without them.
*Note this game is still in alpha and is still being developed. A better multiplayer interface, and more missions, levels and units, etc will be coming out soon*
-Both campaign and skirmish missions, with full AI
-Land, air, and sea units
-Unit pathfinding and formations
-Fast interface: Issue commands through the minimap, multi-touch support, unit groups, rally points
-Strategic zoom feature: Zoom out to view and issue commands across the whole battlefield
-Multiplayer over Wifi and Internet
-Survival mode (similar to tower defence)
-Support for saving and loading of games (including multiplayer games)
-Create and load your own custom levels, see forums for details
-Full screen tablet support
-USB keyboard and mouse support
-Install To SD supported
Play on the go against your friends on your phone or tablet.
Email me/twitter/post if you have any problems, or feature requests.
MOBILE AND TABLET REVIEWS
*Edge Magazine: 8/10 of all the RTS games before and since, there's never been anything else quite like Z.
*148Apps.com: 4/5 " A Solid Classic. Anyone who enjoys strategy games should find plenty to love here.
*AppSpy.com: 4/5 Z The Game hits the spot
*TouchGamers.de 9/10 Z the best strategy game for the iPhone
*MetroOnline.co.uk:7/10 Cleverly originally gameplay
*iReviwt.com: 4.5/5 Plus Must-Have Award
•Z is a real time war game played in a totally free environment.
•A breathtaking race to capture territory and resources. Crush your enemy before they overpower you.
•Over thirty minutes of humorous movie sequences provide intros and outros for each level.
•Movie and in game voiceovers are spoken in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
•Z has a conditional Music system, which reflects in real time the mood of the battle.
•Z has six types of Robot soldiers each with their own individual personalities. Will they carry out your orders and march into the jaws of hell? Or will they chicken and run?
•Robots perform up to 40 different actions, armed with rifles, machine guns and antitank missile launchers.
•Twenty challenging levels set on five planets each with a unique terrain ranging from Arctic waste to lands of fire and lava.
•In game world map and radar which can be displayed at any time.
•Lots of hardware for you and your soldiers to control, ranging from three types of tanks, jeeps, repair vehicles and armoured personnel carriers to field guns and missile launchers.
•Robot leaders provide you with spoken alerts throughout the game.
•Capture and control installations including factories manufacturing robots and vehicles, radar and vehicle repair facilities.
•You choose what kind of robot or vehicle your factories manufacture.
•Z comes with pictorial player guide.
•Google Game Services - 25 Achievements - 10 Leaderboards
Z is... the fastest, funniest, most frantic, feature-packed action-strategy game you'll play this century!
Z,,zed,rts,real time strategy game,action,bitmap brothers,retro
Get stimulated with Matcho Mix, a colorful new puzzle game!
Colorful and fun, you play the game by swapping tiles of the same shape to match colors and clear the board. The mechanic is simple to learn but take an epic brain to master! The levels go on endlessly; starting easy but slowly ramping to insane levels of challenge! Matcho Mix is addicting casual fun for gamers of all ages!
•Simple and addictive puzzle matching gameplay
•Think ahead: more elaborate chains give much more points!
•Amazing visual effects
•Endless gameplay that will please casual and core gamers.
Luckily, fate has chosen Keith, a famous rockstar, to be its champion, and sent him to the castles to save the kings before it's too late.
A confused Keith must use his guitar, his wit and reckless attitude to form a team of siegebreakers. Only the siegebreakers can liberate the Brookelands' many castles from certain destruction.
Siegebreaker is available for all Android devices.
★ Control your team of wacky characters - tactical placement is they key to victory.
★ Unlock characters and abilities in Siegebreaker's exciting Campaign Mode.
★ Crisp HD graphics and symphonic score.
★ Collect Power Orbs in Siege Mode to upgrade your team's stats and skills.
★ Unlock a secret fourth character!
• Wicked and rewarding obstacles including black holes, trampolines and more
• Sixty finely-crafted levels
• 27 New Bonus Levels!
"Sounds like your typical match three game, right? Think again. Jelly Beans adds a couple of twists to its match three mechanics." - Pocketgamer.com
Make and tap chains of colored beans to stay alive for as long as possible.
Rotate circles of beans to move them into place. Make a vertical chain and tap!
Longer chains mean more points and more time added to the timer.
Jelly Beans features :
- original and fun game mechanics
- works your brain
- easy to learn - instructions and hints included
- leaderboard (game center)
- original music and sound effects