*AUTO START FEATURE WILL NOT WORK IF THE APP IS STORED ON THE SD CARD*
Donations appreciated by purchasing the ad free version
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
** If you want to uninstall this app, please deactivate the device admin first **
This is an app for user to access more efficient to other application. In some case, you need to look up an unfamiliar keyword while surfing the web. You might go back to Home and press the widget/shortcut or go back to Home, press All Program list and press the application. Now you can setup the ShortcutBar once and then just press and hold the icon then slide to right to invoke the shortcut bar. Finally you could access the application you want to use on the fly on your mind. Following the some features.
+ Enable/Disable service on your mind
+ Hide/Display image with/without text
+ Modify the order of shortcut
+ Change background opacity
+ Hide/Display in-app setting shortcut
+ Hide/Display Home, Add More, Lockscreen, Wifi Switcher Shortcut
-HOME key > HOME key > App
-HOME key > Search key > App
-HOME key > Menu key > App
-HOME key > Back key > App
-Long press of search key > App
-Long press of camera key > App
-Your favorite application can be started.
e.g., Camera, Browser, Twitter, MySettings
-Your favorite shortcut can be started.
e.g., Bookmark, Direct dial, SiMi Folder Widget
-Please push twice quickly.
-Semicircle Swipe (HOME > Menu)
-Speed-up of response
- double-tap interval to rather short
Nexus S, HTC Desire, Galaxy S, Xperia
(dont work device)
-Directory call phone numbers
Reason : "Shortcut > Direct dial".
When Status Bar Sticky Note is activated a sticky note will appear in the status bar of your device. This acts as a visual reminder, reminding you that you have something you wanted to recall later. If you scroll down on your status bar you will be shown the sticky notes details.
No more need to send yourself text messages as reminders!
★Great for remembering!★
-To pay the bills
-Feed your pet
-Your next work shift
The possibilities are endless!
★Status Bar Sticky Note became a Top New Free Tool app within the first 3 days!★
*Developed By HimeWare Applications and Software*
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz.
- Portuguese, Renato Henrique Marçal de Oliveira.
- French, Joey Thibodeau.
Want your language added? feel free to contact and help translating to your language!
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
This app is NOT a navigation app. It simply opens Google Navigation, GPS Navigation by Sygic, or Be-on-road in one click, rather than a few.
Any issues regarding location, Maps crashing or internet use are not anything to do with this app. See the developers' sites for those kinds of issues.
You can create shortcuts for any hidden functions or secret codes, such as App Ops, *#*#4636#*#* (Testing menu), etc...
To start creating a shortcut, follow these simple steps:
1) Find the target by using one of the following tools (under the Menu):
- Secret Code Explorer
- App Explorer
- Capture Shortcut
2) You can test the target by opening it (Launch button).
3) Create the shortcut in the list (Favorite button) or on the Home screen. NOTE: Shortcut on the Home screen may NOT work on some custom launchers.
4) OR you can import the shortcut list into your app. Here is some sample shortcut lists for your convenience:
- Android Hidden Shortcuts (4.3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872474&d=1406473157
- Samsung Hidden Shortcuts (Note 3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872475&d=1406473157
* SECRET CODE EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of all secret codes available in your device.
You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each item in a list, the first line is the code, the second line is app name and the last one is broadcast receiver name.
By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the code, explore the app (that owns this code) and add this code to the favorite list for easy access.
You have 4 options to launch the code: method 0 and 1 (broadcast the intent), method 2 and 3 (simulate the dialing on the dial-pad). By default, method 2 dials *#*#code#*#*, method 3 dials *#code#, but you can change these formats in the Settings. Method 0 requires root permission, while method 1 doesn't.
After testing the code, you can add a shortcut for this code to the favorite list. You also have 4 options to create the shortcut. Be noted that you can not create shortcut on the home screen for the secret code.
NOTE: For Samsung devices that have not been enabled HiddenMenu, you can still use this app to launch the secret codes.
* APP EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of installed apps in your device. You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each app, the first line is the app name, the second line is the package name.
Tapping on the app will open the list of all components (activities) in that app. By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the target, add a shortcut for this target to the favorite list or the home screen for easy access.
Here you can search the target by full text searching. Just enter any text to the search box and press the button to search. The text will be searched in the app name, package name and the target class name.
You can filter the search result by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
* CAPTURE SHORTCUT:
You can capture the shortcut manually or automatically.
To manually capture, navigate to the desire app that you want to capture shortcut, pull down the system notification bar and tap on the 'Capture Shortcut' icon.
To capture automatically, do the same and wait for the predefined period of time and this app will do auto capture for you.
You can export the favorite list to the file on the sdcard for backup. Use the file to import later or copy the file to other devices.
*** ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ***
- Some system functions may need ROOT permission to be launched.
- Some system functions can not be created shortcut on the Home screen.
Please be noted that it is due to device policy, and these vary from devices to devices.
Supporting thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2800117
- No ads
- Ability to create shortcuts on the Home screen
- Unlimited number of shortcuts in the favorite list
The application can also be customized with additional themes. Themes will be distributed as additional Android applications on the Android market.
The Smart Battery Monitor has been rewarded by Android magazine with 4 out of 5 stars!
NOTICE: As far as I know Motorola devices only support battery level changes in 10% steps. This is not a bug in the Smart Battery Monitor app. It is a system limitation of the manufacturer.
- Language support (English, German)
- Status bar icon for battery level indication (can be disabled)
- Customizable icons
- Battery temperature if supported from the phone in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Elapsed time since last charge (if discharging)
- Elapsed time since phone has been plugged in (if charging)
- Rough time estimate until battery is fully charged/discharged
- Vibrator can be used to signal battery full and battery almost empty status
- Changelog is now accessible from the menu
This is a useful application for developers and the curious alike. This app does nothing more at this point.
[keywords] "screen" "density" "resolution" "screen resolution" "screen density" "specs" "specifications"
APN Settings is the application that has the list of most of the "APN Settings" across the globe covering many major mobile operators. Some of the key features of the application include:
1. List of APN Settings by country name and type of APN
2. Ability to search the APN Setting - Operator Name
3. Ability to APN Setting as a favorite and share socially OR with different applications using a context menu
In case, if your operator's APN Settings are not listed OR you find it incorrect; please send us a note and we shall try to include in nearest release.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
This app is probably only useful for android developers.
The launcher icon shows the screen density of the device, i.e. ld, md, hd, xhd, xxhd or xxxhd.
When the app is started it shows information about the display and display metrics. More specificly, it shows the information from:
Send the information displayed using e.g. email by selecting Share form the action bar or options menu.
* Density of this application after changing some equipment may not be able to see properly. *
You can change the DPI of the application helps you more quickly and easily.
Enter a value in the input box to the desired DPI, then the Apply button or the Apply button to apply and reboot is complete!
In addition, when you click More button, the unit reverted to type after the change DPI mount features discomfort when you can return it back.
Change the resolution DPI resolution PPI Density LCD build
You can choose any files such as images, videos, or PDF.
- You need a separate application that corresponds to the format so you can open the file. For example, PDF files can not be opened without PDF readers such as Adobe Reader.
1). set double-tap home button application
2). change/disable Samsung Galaxy S II double-tap home function.
How to use:
1). Clear your launcher by default
( Settings->Applications->Your Launcher->Clear defaults )
2). Set Advanced Home Button as default launcher
( Click home button )
3). Click the buttons in this app.
Install "Surprise" in your friends's devices secretly.
Then you can use "Surprise" to push photos to scare him !!!
1). Install "Surprise" in your friend's device.
2). Click "Act as victim", remember the "Surprise ID", then click "hide app", and give it back to your friend.
3). Install "Surprise" in your device.
4). Enter "Surprise ID", and click "send" button when your friend's playing phone game.
5). Your friend will be scared, and he may kill you.
Technical features / details:
1). Use google app engine ( so don't blame me if you feel it's too slow )
2). Use google GCM
3). Use NFC technology ( push "Surprise ID" )
Have fun !
Comments/feedbacks are welcome, but don't expect me to reply, as I'm quite busy usually hahaha.