It allows you to create your own extensions. You can access your favourites directly from the lockscreen.
★ Dial contact
★ Send SMS to contact
★ Application shortcut
★ Open website
★ System settings
★ Unlock screen
Extensioner requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Using this extension you will be able to select up to 3 stock symbols and view their current price and change (in percentage) right from your lock screen.
DashClock Ticker Extension requires DashClock Widget by Romain Nurik here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Practically, you can select any symbol available in Yahoo! Finance.
All you need to do is to search the stock you are interested in, and locate it's symbol in Yahoo! Finance, and then enter that symbol in the extension's settings screen.
Select one of 3 options for the status/collapsed mode - Price/Change (%)/Change (points)
Select either the ticker symbol or full name on the expanded mode
Select either change in percentage or in points on the expanded mode
Launch different action when you click on the extension - Yahoo! Finance, Google Finance, Google Search or your own application (for example - a trading application)
Option to enable data-refresh when you turn your screen on, so you'll see the latest quotes right away
If you have any problem with this extension, please contact me before leaving negative feedback.
With Smart DashClock Extension you can benifit to more functions directly from a lock screen of your device.
The included functions in Smart Dash ClockExtension are:
- Camera launcher;
- direct Video Camera launcher (usually from lock screen you can start Camera, but later you have to switch to Video Camera);
- launcher for up to four apps;
- directly dial of phone number without enter to address book, for example you can choose the number of your house, your office or an emergency number;
- toggle ON - OFF the ringtone (ring and vibrate or only vibrate);
- toggle ON - OFF the WIFI;
- toggle ON - OFF the BlueTooth;
- visualize your name or any other text;
With the new LAUNCHER action this extension is more Smart!
In case of errors or malfunctions of the app, please write to this address "email@example.com", with all the details: we will be glad to help you to solve in order to try to solve them, thank you.
With this app you get an extension for the DashClock widget which shows you informations about new What App messages.
Android 4.1+ uses the accessability service to read your incoming What App messages. This has to be activated in the system. Since Android 4.3+ the app uses the notification access service which also has to be activated in the system. The settings of this app brings you directly to the correct system settings.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik:
How you can add a widget to lookscreen is described here:
If you dont want an icon in launcher please use the donate version. Many users need a fine instruction for using this application first time and so we added the configuration as an app icon. The visibility of an app icon is not a dynamic settings in android so we need an new app version. Sorry.
Please report errors to our email adress.
★“Easy to use with a lot of functionality”
★“Excellent! Fully customizable and functional!”
★“Neat Simple elegant and easy to use with some further under the hood for tweekers”
• Set your own title and text
• Set your own icon
• Start an app when you click on the widget
• Toggle an action when you click on the widget (e.g. Wifi on/off)
• Edit notes (widget text) when you click on the widget
• Open shortcuts when you click on the widget
• Open a website in the browser when you click on the widget
• Call a number when you click on the widget
• Turn your screen off when you click on the widget
• Send an email when you click on the widget
• Create up to 6 different custom extensions
1. Install DashClock widget
2. Create an instance of DashClock Widget on your lock screen or home screen
3. Install DashClock custom extension
4. Open DashClock settings and add one of the available custom extensions
5. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and customize your extension
6. Enjoy your own extension :)
PRO FEATURES (In-App purchase):
• Use more than 3 different custom extensions
• No ads
• More toggles
• More predefined icons
• Choose your own icons
• Screen off
• Support me and the development of this app :)
If you have any ideas for new features or improvements, please contact me! Just write me an email ;)
• Opens the conversation thread when all unread messages are from the same conversation
• Opens the conversation list when more than one conversation has unread messages
• Updates when new messages are received
• Shows message previews
• Can be disabled to prevent showing previews
• Shows contact names
• Option for persistent notification even when there are no unread messages.
• Requires that Messenger be installed. This application is not for use with other SMS applications.
• Requires that DashClock or another application which consumed Dashclock extensions be installed.
• The app is only fully tested and guaranteed to work with Dashclock.
• Requires permission to read SMS and MMS messages for display of received messages.
• Requires permission to read contacts for display of names of message senders.
BetterCalendar is a highly customizable calendar addon that fits your needs.
If you experience any difficulties, please try this first: go to the system settings --> Apps --> All Apps. There, find BetterCalendar --> delete all data, find Calendar --> delete appdata, find Calendar Storage --> delete appdata. Then perform a reboot and re-sync your Google Calendar within system settings.
Features of BetterCalendar:
- Display up to 4 events on Dashclock
- Calendars selectable
- Display event location
- Display full day events
- Output format changeable
- Date format selectable
- Select a tap action
- Hide Date
- Show Weekday
- Hide AM/PM
- Show events until start/end
- Add leading zeroes to date
- Show all events in same style
- Time range from "just today" to 3 weeks
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of Date
- Show event title in collapsed state
- Show date & time for next event if Dashclock is collapsed
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Danish, Dutch and Polish translation
Permission is necessary to read events from calendar. No personal data will be read.
If you have any idea for new features, just send me an email. :)
Get exact battery details like battery level, charging state, health, voltage etc.
• Displays current battery level
• Tap on extension to open real-time battery details
• Displays different battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Fully charged)
• Displays battery health
• Displays the charging power source (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Displays battery temperature (Celcius and Fahrenheit)
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monitor your network data usage easily whether its Mobile Data (GPRS/Edge/3G/4G) or Wi-Fi Data.
Extension displays data used, data left & percentage of data used.
Set your data plan to automatically reset counters.
DashClock Data Usage Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: email@example.com
Requires the fantastic DashClock widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en
Open sourced at: https://github.com/dinosaurwithakatana/lastcaller
- show upcoming or full day events (up to 6 due to DashClock restriction) for today, today and tomorrow or next week
- toggle for full day events
- choose which calendars to display
- show location for the next event
- toggle to show date for the events
NOTE: you need DashClock widget for this extension to work
You can now directly open Google Calendar by clicking on the stardate.
Rating and feedback is greatly appreciated.
In order to use this extension you MUST have DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
DashClock Widget is required for this extension!
This is an extenstion for DashClock. You can show the info for any sensor on your device with this extension. Configure the extension to see the list of sensors your device supports! Galaxy S4 has a huge list (this can also be used to show the temperature from the ambient thermometer that is currently only in the S4).
You can show up to 5 different sensors at a time - without using much power! It has been designed so that it only uses the sensors when DashClock refreshes the info (or when you tap the extension).
Note that some sensors will not show on your device (if your device do not support it). I realize that most of this sensor information is not useful for the average user, but I know for sure that Ambient Temperature and Humidity can be useful for users who have those sensors!
- Ambient Temperature
- Linear Acceleration
- Magnetic Field
- Relative Humidity
- Rotation Vector
This is an Extension for DashClock Widget available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock and will NOT work without it.
Android 4.2 is required to run DashClock Widget and therefore also to use AppLauncher for DashClock.
If you have an issue with the app (e.g. it's not working the way you want it) please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before you leave a negative review! Thanks in advance
Multiple Shortcuts are now possible!
As Premiumuser you can now display the number of notifications received by any application: Including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Talk, Gmail etc.!
Support for Android 4.3+'s Notification Listener API - Updating Notification details in real time! Including count and description text.
Support for ADW Icon Packs to set your favorite icons - FOR FREE!
Support for Gallery Images to set your own icons - FOR FREE!
If you're coming from an earlier version, and you have Android 4.3 or higher, but you also want to use the new API, just reenable notification scanning and you'll be prompted with further instructions!
The internet permission is needed to display the advertisement inside the Settings View.
If you have any questions, problems or feature requests, write an email to the developer!
To all users who request the chosen app's icon as icon: It's possible now!
The strengths of LabelToDo are its ease of use and power in organizing tasks from various perspectives (labels and priorities). With its reminders, notifications and widget that never left you alone LabelToDo will become your personal assistant. You will not forget anything.
For each task you can:
• Assign one or more Labels (Gmail style). Each todo task can have multiple labels, each label can have multiple tasks and become your todo list.
• Assign a Priority on a scale from 1 to 5 and look for or sort todo tasks and todo by priority.
• Assign Reminders that will warn you of deadlines or will remind you that it's time to perform that task.
• Assign Appointment reminders, they are special reminders to associate appointments to tasks.
• Add text and notes on the task.
LabelToDo also has many desktop widgets and an useful lockscreen widget.
LabelToDo is designed to take up less space on your device and use only the necessary resources, it want to be a discreet personal assistant.
The permissions LabelToDo needs are:
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: used to set reminders when the device turns on.
- WAKE_LOCK: used to manage notifications and reminders when the screen is off.
- VIBRATE: used to allow the vibration during notifications.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: used to perform backups and export data on the SD card.
LabelToDo doesn't use any Internet connection and doesn't detect the user's location.
If you find any bug or fault, if you have TIPS on how to improve the application or you want to TRANSLATE it in your language do not hesitate to contact me!
Follow us on Twitter @labeltodo