Your will be able to make multiple lists, like shopping lists, things todo lists, what to pack, invitation lists... any list you can think of! We find it extremely handy to keep all our lists on our mobile or tablet.
So write the name of your first list: My list. Start adding items to the list.
If it is too much trouble to type you can use the voice recognition and tell your mobile what to write.
Another option for not typing much and saving time is to use the memory: the app will remember what you wrote in the past and will show you a list of items that you can select and add to your list. You can edit the memory to keep only the items you need.
If it is a shopping list you can activate the show prices option. So when you cross each item off the list you will be able add the price. What for? This way you can use the total crossed out option that will show you how much you have spent so far.
You can cross off an item on the list by just touching it. There is also a function to delete all crossed off items on the list in one go.
If you long press on an item on the list you can give it a priority (high, normal or low) as it is sometimes useful to stress some things on one's list, or maybe you can buy that item next time.
The app comes with a settings screen that enables you to stop the screen rotating when viewing a list (useful when shopping!), you can turn on list numbering, voice recognition, customize text size, turn the store items in memory on or off and edit items in memory (and empty it of course).
You can import / export your lists as .txt files, you can also use this app to open any .txt files on your device and import them.
Includes backup feature to the MicroSD memory card of your device.
This app is compatible with HoneyComb tablets and does not connect to the Internet.
- make diferent lists
- add articles to your list
- paste text into list (each line becomes an item)
- memory for frequently used articles
- article priority (high, normal, low)
- touch to cross out article
- turn prices on / off
- add up crossed off prices total
- delete all crossed off articles from list
- share lists (as .txt attach o plain text)
- reorder the list
- reorder you list of lists
- import / export .txt files
- search inside lists
turn memory on / off
delete articles from the memory or empy it
freeze list screen rotation on / off
change text size
turn numbering articles in list on / off
voice input on / off
change export .txt folder name
manage .txt file encoding
Added option to paste a text and create a list
Your comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com email (we can not reply to comments sent to Android Market).
Meet 24me, the popular, award winning Smart and Automatic Personal Assistant - one app to manage and unify your to-do lists with your personal accounts. Featured on Google Play “New and updated apps” worldwide and in articles from Forbes, VentureBeat, WSJ, TheNextWeb TechCrunch, and many more. 24me is one of the most advanced apps to manage your life.
24me puts the things related to your schedule together, in one place, It generates your daily tasks and reminders, and completes them for you with a tap of a button.
By using an advanced technology, 24me redefines productivity and gives you heads up about everything that’s happening in your day, reminding you about what coming up next and automatically taking care of things for you - just like a real Personal Assistant.
24me is the ultimate personal assistant you always wanted with less work, no more worries and giving you more time for yourself. And it's 100% free!
Some of the key benefits include daily automatic reminders that gives you heads up in managing your service providers, financials, social networks and more – in one easy-to-use app. share a grocery list with your loved one, work on a project, or plan a vacation for the coming holiday, 24me makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with anyone you want.
What makes 24me so popular:
ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR TASKS AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your tasks and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your to-do list.
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATES YOUR TASKS AND REMINDERS
Choose which accounts you would like to connect, and 24me will connect securely and remind you about upcoming bill payments from your service providers, special events of friends and family, financials, social networks, Reminders many more.
AUTOAMATICALLY COMPLETES TASKS AND ERRANDS
With a tap of a button you can: Pay bills, send gifts for events, have real life assistants to run your errands, post greetings, call, text and email.
Easily share a to-do list or errands and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues, and get it done together.
WORKS FOR YOU
Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and 24me will remind you just at the right time. You can even make the tasks repeatable.
BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL
24me is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
TAKE AN ACTION
With 24me you can easily schedule to make calls, text, emails and even schedule errands from within the app.
SPEAK YOUR MIND AND CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. 24me will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language. You can even create a task from camera to save the things you want.
YOUR TASKS , YOUR CHOICE
You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming) and Label view, it's up to you.
24me PUTS THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Simply tap to plan your agenda, and swipe off a task to mark it as complete. It just feels right.
Note: 24me requires permission to access your notes to allow you to associate tasks to contacts and then call/text/ or email those contacts.
We love to stay connected! email us with any question/suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Watch our Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW
- Unlimited lists and entries
- Sortable by date, label or checked state
- Colors and icons for your lists
- Password protection
- Backup to and restore from SD card
- Send your lists by E-Mail, Facebook, SMS, and many more using Android's sharing API
- Remembers when an item has been checked and asks for confirmation (if enabled) when you uncheck it.
- Nifty autocomplete hinting to minimize typing
- Clean and readable interface
- Selectable font size for lists and items
- Customizable check method - choose between single tap, double tap or fling (swipe) gesture
- Single or multiline entries
- Available in English and German so far
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
Sean writes: "Five stars, supports app2sd, developer works hard to update an already very useful app they care about making the best on the market!"
- Backup feature requires access to your SD card
NOTE: You can long-press on a list or entry to get to the context menu of that item.
If you want Check and Done in your language, simply drop me a mail and i'll send you a translation template.
With over 6,000 five star reviews on both Google Play and the Apple App Store, EasilyDo has been recommended on the Katie Couric Show, NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Mag, Forbes, Reuters, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, TNW, PandoDaily, and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings, and many more - 37 automated features in total!
Features to streamline your life:
Navigate Your Day
• Event Alerts: Get an alert when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time and parking.
• Conference Calls: Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Traffic: Automatically check traffic for your daily commute whether driving or taking public transit
• Directions: Get directions and drive time to home or work
• Weather: View local forecast.
• To Do Lists: Enter reminders on the go making sure you never forget an event
• Boarding Passes: Virtual boarding passes means no more worrying about where you put it.
• Flights: Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes) in real time.
• Itineraries: Add flights to your calendar
• Reservations: View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages: Know exactly where your FedEx or UPS package is at all times.
• Banking: Set reminders for bills
• Weather: Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Contacts: Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Email: Respond to actionable emails on the go.
Stay Connected Socially
• Birthdays: Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP: Never miss an invitation from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Facebook: Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• LinkedIn: Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• Photos: View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Plus: Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Events: Get info about local events in your area based on your preferences
• Contacts: Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or
Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Contact Manager: Merge duplicate contacts
• Calendar: Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• Accounting: File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Email: Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Productivity: Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Social: Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Security: Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! EasilyDo will scan your email history and find contact info you've missed over the last 2 years.
Have a Galaxy S5? Download EasilyDo from Samsung Apps and get a free trial of Premium!
Your data is always yours and always protected.
Attachments, Backup, Widget, labels, archiving, context alerts and a flexible filter are just some of the advanced features
Download now, get more done today
Use Forum to report problems
todo task organizer planner reminder
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ Sports? NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more
✓ Stocks and quotes! Maluuba supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.
HANDY is a unique to-do app with to-do list on notification drawer. This makes tasks stay in user’s sight and keeps user’s mind on every task.
■ Minimal and intuitive design brings your tasks into focus
■ Tasks are always on your notification drawer, reminding you to get things done
■ Manage a task with just one swipe. All actions are centralized into one place
■ Style your list (and contents on notification drawer) with different fonts and colors
More tips on using HANDY at https://www.facebook.com/handy.todo
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
살다보면 오늘 할일을 내일로 혹은 다음 주로 미룰 때가 어쩔 수 없이 종종 생깁니다.
하지만, 오늘 할 일을 내일로 미루고 싶지 않은 여러분들의 강한 의지!
Plan 66이 도와드립니다.
여러분이 세운 할 일들을 얼마나 잘 실행하고 있는지 확인할 수 있습니다.
Plan 66의 주요 기능은 아래와 같습니다.
1. 간편 입력
- 간단하게 할일을 입력하고 시작 일/시간을 설정합니다.
2. 할일 상태 체크
- 진행중/완료/연기/취소/예정 등 5단계의 상태로 할일을 관리합니다.
- 시작일에 설정한 할일을 알림으로 받을 수 있습니다.
- 현재까세 세운 일의 달성정도를 한 눈에 쉽게 볼 수 있습니다.
이보다 더 심플할 순 없겠죠?
- If you always have to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- If you need to work more efficiently .
Let this app help you learn how to prioritize work appropriately.
This application applies the 80/20 rule and Parkinson rule to help you achieve two objectives:
1. Focus on the important task to reduce working time (80/20 Rule)
2. Reduce the time to focus on the important task (Parkinson rule)
Create, Save & Share. Write Story articles or mails.
Create shopping list, or track daily errands with task list.
Assign color tag to files to organize.
Create Notes, save and share with your friends.
Create Task List with status update for every tasks.
Task include three type of Status.
- "DONE" , "UDONE", "PENDING". (D) (U) (P)
Sharing system is organized.
- Notes and Task List file can be shared as attachment or
- Contents can be shared as message.
- When send as attachment, File name will be automatically in the subject of mail.
- Backup of files can be saved on device memory.
- Backup can be later Imported back
- Backup of files can be send as attachment on mails
- Backup files can only open in Quick Notes Plus App.
No annoying ads. Only a small banner at homescreen.
Please, do not post questions and negative comments in the reviews and contact us by email instead. We always respond to you in less than a few hours and help you delicately solve any issues including the price of the app.
☆☆☆☆☆ “For what it's worth, I love your app. I tried so many other Task apps to connect a Microsoft Exchange Account to, with nothing but pain and grief."
☆☆☆☆☆ “This is the best app ever, in all categories. Every detail was deeply thinked, and the final product is gorgeus! Thank you for the good job and for providing us this masterpiece!"
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best note app with sync - I've long been looking for a note app that synced with Exchange, and this does just that. Just perfect!”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Great for text notes - More responsive than Evernote. Perfect for simple text notes.”
☆☆☆☆☆ “Fantastic - Great job.”
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/notes-with-activesync.html
One time price $4.99 for multiple devices
■ Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync
■ Tasks and Check-Lists
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Email To-Do list / Flagged mails (Exchange 2010)
■ GTD support
■ HTML body support (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Multiple accounts, folders
■ SSL/TLS and client certificate support
■ Badge Icon
■ HTML / Rich Edit support with Undo / Redo
■ Google Now integration
■ Select folders to sync, hide and flag emails
■ Android Wear support
■ Tasker support
■ Invite people and share tasks
■ Share notes directly into the app (create items from any other app)
■ Password protection
■ Quick new item and voice
■ Multiwindow support
■ DashClock integration
■ Floating icon support
■ Categories with colors and custom SQL filters (Exchange 2010)
■ Custom categories with SQL filters
■ Shortcuts - Quick voice / type and Quick edit
■ Search, 3 level sort, views
■ Backup / Restore settings using Android Backup Manager
■ Export / Import data to XML
■ Beautiful user interface and themese
Tasks & Notes
■ Tasks reminders and notification (also LED) with Dismiss and Snooze actions
■ Tasks recurrence
■ Tasks GTD
■ Calendar integration with GTD
■ Style your notes with bold, italic and underline
■ BBCode compatible (used for styling so users can easily continue working on their PCs)
■ Links displayed and clickable (might cause FC on some ROMs, turn off the option in such case)
■ Pinch to zoom
■ Displays account name and color
■ Last modification time
■ Smooth and fast scrolling for large notes
■ Font customization (wrap, font size and font name)
■ Tasks properties and groups (group by due and category)
■ Move items between folders
■ Quick Actions (Title, Priority, Due, Completed, Move To Folder)
■ Delete completed tasks
■ Create shopping and to-do lists
■ Can be edited on your PC
■ Sort, reset and order items in your check-list
■ Context menu for extended actions
■ Check and uncheck items
■ Special structured text note
■ Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
■ Version 2.5, 12.0, 12.1, 14.0 and 14.1
■ Direct Push support
■ Setup a new account in Tools - Accounts - Add account
■ For Office 365 use m.outlook.com (Home), outlook.office365.com (Business) and for Hotmail/Outlook.com use m.hotmail.com, also try s.outlook.com
■ Notes (Exchange 2010)
■ Flagged Emails (Exchange 2007 SP1)
■ Categories (Exchange 2010)
■ Client certificate support
■ Supported servers: MS Exchange 2003-2013, Office 365, Outlook.com, Hotmail, OneNote Outlook, IceWarp, Tine, Kerio, Zimbra, AkrutoSync, Zarafa, Z-Push, Horde and others
See our website for more information and FAQ
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section.
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
○ Multi-select, command support
Delete, Backup, Complete, Protect
○ Memo recording
○ Voice input
○ Memo backup(Sd card txt file)
○ Notes management (processing completed)
○ Memo protection
○ Memo lock
○ Memo share
○ SMS received letters Import : Received characters are automatically imported into Notes.
- A memo translation
- Save translations
- Translation information shared
- Voice Play
- Language translation support
- Month, daily written notes (modified) query function
- Multi-select, command support
- Backup, recovery, support, individual note
- The user\'s full backup, recovery support (XML)
- Automatic full backup, and recovery support
- Text, XML Viewer Services
- TXT File import
BACKUP PATH : /sdcard/SmartNotespad
- ABOUT Smart Notes
- Smart Notes settings
● Home screen widget
- widget(2*1) 3 posts
- widget(2*2) 6 posts
English To Play feature Phone menu> Settings> TTS(text-to-speech) voice data from the installation should proceed.(Or click Below voice data download button)
For voice input feature [Google Voice Search] application in the market for search and install the required support.
As an online project management application FoxyTasks offers new-to-the-market, progressive software tools for Collaboration, Team Management, Project Portfolio Management, Budgeting and much more.
Now you can easly manage your project thanks to FoxyTasks features:
- Invite your Team to work with you in the app
- Use nice dashboards and stunning reports to present your boss
- Plan project tasks
- Plan important project milestones
- Assign responsibility
- Monitor your project progress - be always up to date
- Plan your project budget
- Exchange information and discuss using task comments
- Be reminded about deadlines
- Invite your customer to the Team
- Collaborate with your customer
- Create documents online and share with your team
- Exchange documents safely between your team and customer
- Edit document simultaneously with team members and customer
LabelToDo is a powerfull application to manage commitments, todo lists and remember tasks.
DashClock LabelToDo Extension is an extension for DashClock Widget, not a stand-alone app. It requires:
• DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
• LabelToDo 1.2.4 or more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crbin1.labeltodo
• Android 4.2.1 or more