Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
TickTick is a simple to-do list app, which helps you to get all things done and cloud sync tasks. It is cross-platform, available for Android ((UI suitable for tablet also), iOS, Chrome Extension and web. With TickTick at hand, you can organize your life in an easier way.
TickTick is free but you can also upgrade to Pro account for full access of premium features:http://ticktick.com/about/upgrade
★ Key feature of TickTick:
● Sync tasks across all devices
● Create widget for easy access
● Set flexible recurring tasks
● Create checklist
● Share task lists for collaboration
● Add task via email
● Upload attachment to tasks
● Integrate with calendar application
● Classify tasks with tags
★ More functions to help you get focused and boost productivity
➔ Instant time & location reminder
➔ Four priority levels
➔ Different sort options (by order/date/name/priority)
➔ Add notes/comments to tasks
➔ Batch edit tasks
➔ Quick search tasks
➔ Voice input tasks via Google Now voice command
We are asking for permissions to access contacts, phone status, NFC & location on your phone in order to offer features.
❖ Connect with us at Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/TickTickApp
keywords: tick tick, get things done, ticktock, gtasks, list notes, wunderlist, evernote, shopping list, checklist, task manager, calendar, todo list, to-do, to-do list
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
If Your Life seems to be rolling along fine and then, the to-do list seems too big to handle. And if You have following symptoms:
- Difficulty getting organized
- Chronic trouble getting started
- Many projects going simultaneously; trouble with follow-through
- Easy distractibility: trouble focusing attention, tendency to drift away in the middle of a page or conversation
Start using this app today and change Your life by increasing personal effectiveness and proper focus management.
According to Wikipedia personal effectiveness is a branch of the self-help movement dealing with the success, goals, and related concepts. In these days control Your attention means control Your life.
Time is the most valuable asset in life and we continuously have to improve the way we spend it.
At the bottom there are 3 pillars of personal effectiveness:
One of the solution to make the above pillars work is to use Pomodoro Technique®. Our team develop the dedicated Android application - SelfTODO that helps to control your attention and be more productive.
Self TODO allows add task or import it from Google Tasks, estimate it and track work progress. And that's it. Plan, prioritize, control execution, focus and check the value.
You could use free version with ads. The price is cheap for remove ads and enable premium features.
The Application has several additional features including:
- Add tasks including: title, description, estimation in pomodoros, category, due date, priority
- Import tasks from Google Tasks ! You could now apply Pmodoro Technique to Google Tasks.
- To make quick daily reviews there is an option to see last 7 days in details
- To check your productivity in wider range you could check week stats
- There is also a possibility to backup database and manage the backups
- Trace internal and external interruptions
- Main screen divided to categories that allows focus on selected category.
- Display information about estimated and done pomodoros on main screen.
- Possibility to work in asleep mode.
- Possibility to switch between tasks without interrupting the pomodoro timer
- Possibility to define recurring tasks ! Now you could easy plan next due date for the task.
- You could add/edit categories/projects
- Show all tasks at once
- Customize break and pomodoro length
- Custom notification sounds
- Tic tac sound during pomodoro
- Widget on your home screen and from it start task, create new one or go to main page
- After end of the pomodoro system send notification and play the sound
- Possibility to delete category. Delete only new tasks, done tasks remains in the database.
- Reopen done task
We highly appreciate comments or suggestions on our Google Plus page.
See at a glance the important things to do?
Forget nothing anymore ? With an ad-free app ;)
Todo Notifications (Sticky) is just for you:
Create a notification and display it in your notifications bar!
They won't disappear when you'll clean your notifications!
New ** :: You can now add a widget on your screen, even on your lock screen (for Android 4.2 at least)
New ** :: Group notifications by priority
4 different levels of priorities and colors
Don't wait anymore, download Todo Notifications (Sticky) and don't forget anything anymore ! Your Todo List for every day :)
Then this is for you. There is no over-engineered managing tasks in projects, specifying due dates, cloud synchronization and other unnecessary stuff. You just write down your tasks and mark them finished when they are done.
All this combined with a permission-free implementation and the most efficient UI you will ever find.
- Organize your todo list by moving tasks and creating a hierarchy
- Supports multiple Google Tasks accounts
- Set up account specific reminders and sync intervals to make sure your todo lists are up-to-date
- Swipe between task lists and individual tasks
- Quick add to quickly create tasks and set the due date without the need to modify each task
- Quickly move/copy tasks between lists
- Persistent notifications to remind you about the days tasks (Android 4.1+)
- Widget that keeps you up-to-date on your most important todo lists (includes lockscreen support for 4.2)
- Notification actions to complete a task without the need to go into the app (Android 4.1+)
- DashClock extension added (Android 4.2+)
- Recurring tasks
The pro version has the following features:
- No Ads
- Persistent notifications to see your daily tasks anytime
- Ability to snooze or postpone a task notification
- Can switch themes (Dark and Light)
- Can select multiple todo lists to be displayed on the widget
- Can change the number of days for the upcoming list
- Searching tasks based on title and notes
- Can add your todo lists to a local calendar on your device. Should work with all calendar widgets!
todo, to-do, google tasks, tasks, tasklist, do it, doit, calendar, notes, due, gmail, sync, persistent notification
- Lockscreen widget
- Dashclock widget
- Task attachments
- Import and export of tasks
You can get the main EasyTodo app for free here - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/in.abacritt.android.easytodo
EasyTodo is a simple todo list that aims to make your life easier by helping you get things done. Use EasyTodo to remember things, tell it to remind you at time or at a place, manage your grocery list and use as your task manager. Sync with the Google Tasks account on cloud. Manage and organize your tasks and todo items in the most innovative and intuitive way.
In fact, calendar events are always concerned with tasks to be fulfilled. There is no sense to keep in a calendar an event, if you are not going to do something with it, i.e. to join functionality of both applications seems the right way to proceed.
- month, week, day, agenda and hierarchical task list (todo list) views;
- tasks can be “scheduled” (will be shown on each views) or “unscheduled” (will be shown only on the task to do list view). After scheduling the task will appear in calendar views;
- task hierarchy (todo things hierarchy);
- flexible full-customized filter on the following fields: code, name, date, responsible, executor, status, category, description, due date, release date. Possible conditions: =, <>, >=, <=, >, <, “contains the substring“, “doesn’t contain the substring“, “in the list”, “out of the list”, “in the interval”, “out of the interval”;
- saving and using of pre-saved filters, e.g., to filter according to an usual condition: “Category = Project 1”, “Status <> Completed”, “Date = during the week”;
- sorting of tasks (todo list);
- tasks’ group editing, e.g., to postpone some tasks to another date or change a category or an executor for them;
- interaction of tasks and information about their completion via sms or email with a listed contact or arbitrary phone numbers/emails;
- accounting of time consumed to processing of tasks. Time consumed is entered with linkage to a category or a particular task. Saving in CSV and presenting in a diagram. Customized filter on category or/and date;
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date;
- export/import to/from android calendar;
- export/import databank to/from XML;
- defining background and text colors for categories;
- Toodledo synchronization.
Keywords: todo, ToDo list,To-Do list, task, Calendar, get things done.
If you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to: email@example.com
GOALS ToDo is the ultimate personal task manager, featuring a to-do list, Getting Things Done (GTD) support and lots of fresh ideas. Seamlessly integrates with your phone's calendar, maps and contacts. Includes a widget and extensive help features to get you started.
Try GOALS ToDo Free.
1. Quickly mark your tasks directly on the list with multiple status values and focus levels.
2. Unclutter your to-do list and let GOALS narrow down your tasks to just the relevant ones.
3. Add contacts from your phone to individual tasks.
4. Take control of your projects by categorizing and activating current projects, keep track of stalled projects.
5. Never lose focus thanks to the unique and powerful Refocus Wizard.
'Pro' release is an Ad free, donation supported, version of "TodoToday for Todo.ly".
PLEASE NOTE: Google and Yahoo! ID login to Todo.ly is not supported with this app, however you can still setup your account to login. See details in app. If you have an issue please contact the developer before leaving a negative review.
TodoToday is intended to be a minimalist task manager focused on getting things done by showing only the tasks that are due and allowing for basic task entry to capture new tasks.
Supports a lite version of Smart Add for Task Entry. A task due date can be set by using keywords like today, tomorrow, or the day of the week. The task Project can be set in the task entry using a + prefix, Priority can be indicated using a ! prefix. e.g. "Call John +Personal !2 Monday".
If you like this app please leave some positive feedback on the market. You can also provide us with comments and suggestions via the in app feedback, or on the Jabanaki website.
Keywords: to-do, to-do list, task list, task manager, gtd, getting things done, next action, todo.ly, todoly, widget
Simply slide down your notification bar and touch Add a Quick Todo. The add dialog opens with the virtual keyboard already set for you to begin typing.
Application can be set to start at boot up so you always have quick access to make a note. Notifications can be set to clear with the "Clear" button or by choosing them individually.
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
LabelToDo is a powerfull application to manage commitments, todo lists and remember tasks.
DashClock LabelToDo Extension is an extension for DashClock Widget, not a stand-alone app. It requires:
• DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
• LabelToDo 1.2.4 or more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crbin1.labeltodo
• Android 4.2.1 or more