Tasks N ToDo's is the ultimate to-do list app that is designed to be the best personal task manager app for Android smartphones and tablets. Tasks N ToDo's helps you get organized and keep up with life's many tasks and to-do's with minimal effort. Just key in your Google Tasks and to-do list and the app will handle the rest.
Upcoming Google Task lists and to-do's are clearly presented in a logical deadline based layout that helps you better prioritize the things that you need to do.
Setting due dates, notes, reminders for your to-do list are all easily accomplished with the minimal number of taps via the quick action menu and the quick task add interface.
Syncing your task and to-do list with Google Tasks is also extremely easy and ultra reliable. By activating Google Task sync, not only can you automatically backup your task & todo list to the cloud, your Google Tasks & todo list can also be synchronized between your Android tablet and your Android smartphone!
Tasks N ToDo's is also one of the few top android to-do list app that is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Complete List of Features
- Full synchronization support with Google Task lists using official Google Tasks API
- Setup task reminder notifications for one-time as well as repeating tasks and to-do's
- Tasks / todo entries with due dates can be set to repeat automatically with flexible recurrence schedule
- Send urgent tasks to the top of the list with one quick action
- Filter and sort your Google Tasks / to-do list anyway you want
- Drag and drop your Google Tasks / to-do list to reorder the lists any way you like
- Calendar-style date picker with quick date pickers for Today, Tomorrow and Next Week lets you quickly set due dates for your tasks and to-do's with deadlines.
- Navigate between Google Tasks & todo lists easily using swiping gestures.
- Easy task & todo list management with quick action menus
- Enter tasks into your todo list just by talking to your phone
- Even faster access with home screen widgets with quick shortcuts to add or view tasks
- Backup/restore data to SD card
- Fully optimized for both tablets and phones
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views
1. All items (your lists with their items);
2. Today (tasks or items that need short term attention);
3. People (tasks associated with, or assigned to, specific persons, so a task list per person);
4. Places (tasks associated with specific locations, so a task list per location).
The last two views are particularly useful for business users, such as project managers or department managers (for task management).
If you want you can email and print your task lists or shopping lists.
Another nice feature is the archive. Use it to show tasks or items that have been completed/deleted in the last 3 months, for example, the tasks you completed today or all completed tasks for "Project X" in the past month. Furthermore, you can restore deleted items from the archive, or supplement a grocery list with archived products (you bought before in the past three months), so without the need to re-enter these products.
The Free version of ForAnyList is intended as a trail version and offers exactly the same functionality as the regular version, except that the maximum number of groups (read: sub-lists) is limited to 10. If you don’t need more than 10 groups you may use ForAnyList for free indefinitely (without annoying ads).
The only permission needed for this task list app, is the right to access external storage for reading and writing backup files and import/export files.
Your will be able to make multiple lists, like shopping lists, things todo lists, what to pack, invitation lists... any list you can think of! We find it extremely handy to keep all our lists on our mobile or tablet.
So write the name of your first list: My list. Start adding items to the list.
If it is too much trouble to type you can use the voice recognition and tell your mobile what to write.
Another option for not typing much and saving time is to use the memory: the app will remember what you wrote in the past and will show you a list of items that you can select and add to your list. You can edit the memory to keep only the items you need.
If it is a shopping list you can activate the show prices option. So when you cross each item off the list you will be able add the price. What for? This way you can use the total crossed out option that will show you how much you have spent so far.
You can cross off an item on the list by just touching it. There is also a function to delete all crossed off items on the list in one go.
If you long press on an item on the list you can give it a priority (high, normal or low) as it is sometimes useful to stress some things on one's list, or maybe you can buy that item next time.
The app comes with a settings screen that enables you to stop the screen rotating when viewing a list (useful when shopping!), you can turn on list numbering, voice recognition, customize text size, turn the store items in memory on or off and edit items in memory (and empty it of course).
You can import / export your lists as .txt files, you can also use this app to open any .txt files on your device and import them.
Includes backup feature to the MicroSD memory card of your device.
This app is compatible with HoneyComb tablets and does not connect to the Internet.
- make diferent lists
- add articles to your list
- paste text into list (each line becomes an item)
- memory for frequently used articles
- article priority (high, normal, low)
- touch to cross out article
- turn prices on / off
- add up crossed off prices total
- delete all crossed off articles from list
- share lists (as .txt attach o plain text)
- reorder the list
- reorder you list of lists
- import / export .txt files
- search inside lists
turn memory on / off
delete articles from the memory or empy it
freeze list screen rotation on / off
change text size
turn numbering articles in list on / off
voice input on / off
change export .txt folder name
manage .txt file encoding
Added option to paste a text and create a list
Your comments and suggestions are welcome at email@example.com email (we can not reply to comments sent to Android Market).
This application program has provided the following features though a basic function is similar to a general ToDo list (addition/edit/deletion of the task).
- The category is classified and ToDo (task) is managed.
The function to divide ToDo (task) according to the category is installed. It is possible to use it separately by the scene like work by private and work by the business, etc.
- Equipped with reminder function of ToDo (task)
So as not to forget the task of setting it, the reminder function is installed in Ms ToDo.
The setting etc. that switch the display of priority besides the alarm is notified and stand out can be specified when becoming specified time.
- Widget display of ToDo (task)
It corresponds to the widget display in Ms ToDo. As a result, the content of the task can be confirmed that the application is not started.
- Memo function
It specializes in the memo function in Ms ToDo. The set memo is a composition in which it comes to be able to confirm, and making the memo can be edited directly from the task list from among the task list (ToDo list).
- Priority setting function of ToDo (task)
The priority setting of the task can be specified in Ms ToDo.
Priority is a composition that comes to be able to set, and understands from the task list from among five stages at one view.
- Sort function and individual sort function of ToDo (task)
Two or more sort functions of the task are prepared in Ms ToDo. Moreover, the feature of this application program is to be able to set more detailed priority because it can individually do the sort.
- Color change function
The color variation of availably and the application was abundantly collected by a favorite design.
【 update history 】
- Version 1.8.0
･To open the category and the task by the double touch, the function is repaired.
･Addition of hint display function
･The position of "Cancellation" "OK" button is moved under the screen.
- Version 1.7.0
･The number of 2×1 two widgets has been increased to the →6 piece.
･Trouble from which an automatic sorting is not executed when the task is moved and it copies it is corrected.
･Trouble to which the display of the widget is not updated when the category name is changed is corrected.
Chekov can be anything to anybody depending on what you need. It can certainly be a to-do list or a shopping list. But, then, move beyond task oriented lists and you begin to see the flexibility and usefulness that Chekov brings. Chekov is about making lists of information.
With the use of attachments (reminders, images, notes), Chekov becomes a powerful, lightweight tool that is there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t.
Here is the spec sheet:
- voice recognition for super fast creation of lists
- clean, fast, intuitive interface
- share lists via email
- attach unlimited reminders to a list entry
- attach unlimited images to a list entry directly from the camera or gallery
- attach unlimited notes to a list entry
- star items to mark importance or priority
Below are some examples below of how Chekov is being used by existing users:
- Drink Up!
For this user, keeping track of the wine she likes was a bit of a pain. Did I try this one already? So, she created a Chekov list to keep track of the wines she had tried and marked her favorites with a star. Since it is a little easier to find a wine by its label, she also attached a picture to the list entry for later identification. Great idea!
- It’s a girl!
Baby names enter your mind throughout the day - watching tv, reading a book, etc. Thankfully, you usually have your phone handy. For one user, she uses a Chekov list to make quick entries when a name sounds intriguing.
I’ve always got some things to do around the house and Chekov is a great way to make sure I don’t end up in another house...the dog house. Reminders are a key feature of Chekov and serve to provide the user with a light notification on their phone. By using a reminder, I don’t forget to water the lawn.
- Synchronize with Reminder of iCloud
- Set reminders daily / (two) weekly / monthly / yearly
- Remind you at the right time
- View reminders by date/list
- Batch set date & priority
Reminder, Reminders, iOS, Mac, iCloud, apple
Take your to-do list management to a whole new level with TaskMantra to-do list, a feature rich app, yet intuitive and easy to use for managing your day to day tasks.
List of main features:
- Create tasks with priority & due date
- Filter tasks by category
- Filter tasks which are due today, within a week, within a month, overdue or with no due date
- Set reminders on due dates
- Add multiple reminders before due date
- Assign multiple categories to the same TO-DO item / Task
- Decompose Complex Tasks into several Subtasks/Action Items
- Sort tasks by due date or priority
- Add task notes.
- Backup data to SD card or Google Cloud (Cloud backup requires Android 2.2 or later and Google Cloud backup support on your device).
- GTD: Helps you in Getting Things Done
- Online help content accessible right from within the app (press menu > help on the main task list screen).
- Details in website
Amazingly simple - Stay focused on your tasks, not on your app
Use simple gestures to create tasks and lists or to order your lists.
Sync with Taskfabric Cloud2 and access your task from all your devices.
Choose a different color scheme for each of your lists.
Create separate lists to organize all aspects of your life.
Mark important tasks
Flag important tasks or mark tasks as on fire (urgent) to easily set priorities.
Available on all your favorite devices
Native solutions for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and Web.
1-3-5 To-Do will help narrow down your daily task list to only 9 items - one BIG thing, three medium things and five small things. It’s that simple! No more endless to-do lists, and you stay focused on the only thing that matters: getting things done.
"Nice, fresh approach to those that can’t get on with the traditional To-Do list format."
• Plan your Today and Tomorrow
• Add up to 9 to-dos per day
• Predefined priority
• Get a snapshot of your to-dos with a Calendar and check history of your to-dos
• Add ideas and to-dos without priorities and specific dates to Someday
• Use Someday to move lower priority to-dos from prioritized lists
• Swipe right to left to delete tasks and vice versa to complete a task
• Use preset tags for better task management, or create your own tags
• Tap and hold to rearrange to-do lists or move them from one list to another
• No endless, overwhelming to-do lists that drive you mad
DoTime is a beautiful and innovative combined Todo list and time tracking. It's easy to use with a streamlined user interface that let you quickly and efficiently manage todos and time trackings. Simply start time tracking for a todo, create new projects on the fly, get an overview of the total time spent on each project and sync with Google Task or export your time tracked data as spreadsheets seamlessly. Drag and drop to organize your todos within projects.
DoTime is the innovative tool for your daily use - whether it's private or professional.
Make it individual! Choose your own design and let DoTime fit your style.
DoTime was built to be highly reliable and easy to use. It recovers running time trackings even when the phone has been shut down. You can keep track of your todos, time trackings and projects in a most efficient and intuitive way.
The purchase includes many updates which will add much more functionality in the near future.
Here's what you get:
- Innovative and beautifully designed todo list
- Easy to use and reliable time tracking
- Simply drag and drop to organize your todos within a project
- Mark todos as priority to easier recognize what's important
- Set reminders to todos
- Export and sharing functionality with many options
- Full Google Task synchronization
- Many themes to choose from
- User-oriented support
- Many additional features in the near future and short update cycle
- Support for the following languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian and Portuguese. More to come
If you wish to have a feature implemented just contact us and we'll try to make it happen.
How often have you left a small unimportant thing too long and let it became a big problem?
-simple to use
-has easy select/change priority
-specify starvation on a future date.
-revive completed tasks
-be more productive
-helpful User Manual build in.
-your information is private and never leaves your phone
-works even on small screen phones
You have important tasks to do you don't want to forget?
Then Tasks To Do is the place for them.
Tasks To Do is the easy to use, full-featured task list app you need.
You can store your tasks, sort and filter them very flexibly, set alerts, manage due dates and times etc.
The pro version also syncs with Google Tasks and Toodledo.
A trial version is available at http://www.refined-apps.com
For questions, remarks, suggestions or feedback mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
---- Features ------------
✓ As many task list views as you like
✓ Current design style, light & dark
✓ Supports phones & tablets (split-screen layout etc.)
✓ Translations to English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Chinese
✓ Customizable Categories (for filtering and sorting)
✓ 5 Priority levels
✓ 4 Tasks states (Not started / started / waiting / done)
✓ Due date & time
✓ Repeating tasks
✓ Reminders / Alerts (including sound/vibration settings)
✓ with www.toodledo.com (great to sync a phone with a tablet)
✓ with Google Tasks (all lists)
✓ A widget is available supporting scrolling, resizing, light/dark theme, customization of font size, displayed fields, touch actions, ...
✓ "Icons-Only" widgets to add tasks and sync manually
✓ On Android >= 4.2, the widgets can be used on the lockscreen
✓ Fast task creation from widget
✓ Fast task creation by long-pressing the search button in any app
✓ Support for the Google Now "note to self" command
✓ Supports other calendar apps (e.g. HebDate Hebrew Calendar and OI Calendar Picker)
✓ Quick Search
✓ Voice recognition
✓ Flexible sorting options
✓ Flexible filter options (task state, due date, category, ...)
✓ Can display tasks of multiple categories in a single list (instead of a separate list per category/folder)
✓ Sharing of tasks (e.g. for printing, mailing, ...)
✓ No ads
---- Pro vs. Free Version ------------
Tasks To Do Pro includes all the features of Tasks To Do Free plus:
✓ Bidirectional synchronization of all your Google Tasks / gTasks lists
✓ Bidirectional synchronization with Toodledo (www.toodledo.com)
. - Great to sync your tasks between your phone and your android tablet
. - Tasks in Toodledo can be synced with many other tools (Google Calendar, Outlook, ...). For an overview, see http://www.toodledo.com/tools/directory.php)
✓ More configuration options for the widgets
✓ Lockscreen widgets (Android >= 4.2)
✓ No ads
You can easily transfer your tasks from the free to the pro version via the backup feature.
---- Requested Permissions ------------
For basic functionality:
✓ "android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" to write backups on the sd-card
✓ "android.permission.VIBRATE" to be able to vibrate when an alert is triggered
✓ "android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED" to reactivate alerts after booting
✓ "com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE" to check the license
✓ "com.als.taskstodo.READ_TASK_DATA" and "com.als.taskstodo.WRITE_TASK_DATA" for protected access to Task To Do's task data
For synchronization with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks:
✓ "android.permission.INTERNET" to exchange data with www.toodledo.com and Google Tasks
✓ "android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" to test if the phone is online
✓ "android.permission.AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS", "android.permission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS" and "android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS" to create the Toodledo account in android
✓ "android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS" to trigger the manual synchronization
✓ "android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS" to find the Toodledo/Google Tasks accounts for synchronization
✓ "android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS" to access the toodledo/Google Task passwords for synchronization
This is the WotsNext Plus key that enables the Plus features in your version of WotsNext. The WotsNext to-do list application needs to also be installed with this license key. Email WotsNext Support using the Email Developer link below if you have any issues with this Plus license key.
FEATURES IN PLUS VERSION :
* Quick and easy to create, edit and mark tasks off
* View tasks by day, week or month with the Calendar Views
* Ability to view two days in Day Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Ability to view two weeks in Week Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Assign user-defined categories to tasks
* Assign priorities to tasks
* Repeat tasks when completed - daily, weekly or monthly
* Set alarms to notify you when tasks are due
* Re-occurring alarm notifications until cleared
* Daily notifications of your day’s tasks
* Search for tasks and calendar events
* Quick filters to allow you to quickly filter the task list to easy see what’s coming up
* Swipe task to set it complete
* Auto-deletion of completed tasks
* Display calendar events stored in your device’s Google Calendar
* Synchronize your tasks and categories with all your devices running WotsNext Plus
* Export tasks in CSV or HTML formats for viewing and printing
* Access your Cloud storage to export files, sync devices and backup your data to. Currently Dropbox and Box are supported with Google Drive coming soon
* Daily backup of all your data to SD Card or even your Cloud storage with WotsNext Plus
* 6 Color themes to choose from
* Home Screen widgets to suit all versions of Android. A new version takes advantage of features in new Android versions. For Android 4.2+ users, the widget can be placed on the Lock Screen
* More features are on their way...
Keywords: wotsnext, wots next to do, to-do, list, personal task manager, day planner, daily planner, GTD, getting things done, organizer, checklist, task list, cloud, synchronize
People have been using day planners to control their time for generations. The appearance of personal computers brought about organizers. Then mobile applications began to appear.
The application named Carpe Diem (Latin - seize the day) introduces the main advantages of a day planner into your mobile device. If you cannot keep in mind the birthdays of your friends or their children or if you would like to remember the date of your sister or friend’s wedding, Carpe Diem is there to help you.
It was developed with an aim to get a simple, functional, and intuitive application. We designed it for our own use, but then decided to make it available for all users.
Carpe Diem features:
- Simple and intuitive interface
- List of important events (birthdays, weddings, and other annual family celebrations)
- To do list
You cannot arrange your tasks by date? Use the "Task list". Add new tasks and change their priority (order). Complete them. Save important events of your friends and relatives’ life. It will make you closer to them. Everything is very easy and convenient.
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
LabelToDo is a powerfull application to manage commitments, todo lists and remember tasks.
DashClock LabelToDo Extension is an extension for DashClock Widget, not a stand-alone app. It requires:
• DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
• LabelToDo 1.2.4 or more: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crbin1.labeltodo
• Android 4.2.1 or more