Track your field work via constant GPS readings. Track unlimited paths each day and have each track/path displayed on a map in different colors.
Each well site is marked along your GPS track(s) with a pin on Google maps allowing instant access to the media and data captured.
When the well sampling and purging job begins the application automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone or tablet camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects).
Share the field work instantaneously with monitors or managers along with GPS tracks and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create a company or personal website to share the field data with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
The application automatically synchronizes your data in the background to the secure database and, if desired, your website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from the field, the data collected can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents or additional data such as water chemical analyses can be added to the online database. The data can also be extensively filter to hone in on certain aspects of data. Our reports section allows users to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
Their is a built-in messaging system which allows samplers to communicate with each other or their headquarters while in the field.
Counterfeit Money Detector allows you to se the little marks and other security measures to probe a bill´s authenticity under an Ultraviolet light. Your cellphone screen isn´t a UV lamp but we have optimized it as much as possible you may not be able to se anything in daylight you have to do it in a rather dark place. On the other hand the watermark view is strong enough for you to use it anywhere.
ATTENTION: THE WATERMARK VIEW MAY CAUSE CONVULSIONS ON EPILEPTIC PEOPLE
ATTENTION: In some cases such as US DOLARS or EUROS the UV light Isn´t showing because a tft screen is not a UV lamp, so if you don´t see the marks on your money try using the watermark detector.
The watermark detector is compatible with all the money.
The UV is not compatible with the following:
The UV is compatible with:
This app was tested on bills of 100, 50, 20, 10 and 5 ARGENTINIAN PESOS, and both uv an watermark detectors works great with them.
Please leave your feed back and tell us how this app works on your money.
Save time with solutions for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5 calculator.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the Android smartphone user
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal to calculate layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Conversions Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley Rafters and Jack Rafters
• Stair Layout Key for easy stair calculations
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Calculate Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Haptic Feedback (optional)
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
• New interaction feature added (Read more about how to interact with graphics by clicking interact button)
• Large graphic view
• Speed in all direction(x,y,z) km,mph
• Total g-force
• Direction compass in degrees (n,w,s,e)
• Magnetic field x z y
• Total magnetic field
• Pitch and roll angles
• (speed sensitivity will depend on magnetic field around you, on the move accuracy)
• Control graphic speed rate
- Control connected heating sources, lighting and other switches.
- Set eco and comfort temperature for energy saving
- See temperature log for last 30 days
- Calender function. Set events to happen in the future.
- Get notifications of low/high temperature, power failure and communication failure.
- Alarms from motion sensors, smoke detectors, water sensors etc.
- See local weather
- Change the apperance of the app by changing the background and add custom names to zones, rooms and devices.
The app has a demo mode built in.
A Step Into The Future...
A one of a kind In-College Application surpassing the android capability with good memory manipulation and management using complex custom algorithms taking into consideration the space and time complexity to bring you an app that tries to achieve the best in all areas.
This app's main goal is to be the ultimate guide to a student wanting accurate guidance while on campus and off campus using it's uniquely built GPS Navigation system.
This application has the capability to escort a student from anywhere in NY to the front door of their classroom location or building with just less than 3 clicks.
This application has the ability to use a special offline GPS mode not requiring GPS to be turned on, which is impossible to achieve without the custom backend built gps routes.
This application has the capability to display upcoming events and each event is clickable. When selected, a page with the event information is displayed, but that is not the interesting part. The interesting part is that when the event is on campus, a button magically appears "Take me to this event" which of course you guessed right- will escort it's user to the event location from anywhere in NY.
This application has the capability to carry out a proximity chat system entirely based on the school's buildings. The are about 70 chatrooms, a user is initially put into a chat room based on current location, however that user can add or remove other chatrooms. When Chat Rooms are added or removed, the messages you see are updated so that you only post or receive messages from the chat rooms you have added. You need a Stjohns email to use this feature, which also means you will talk to St. John's students, faculty or professors, rather than entire strangers.
This application partially implemented the school public webcams. They include the laptop shop and financial aid cams. In the future we plan to implement the webcams for the food courts.
This application has the capability to search for any faculty or professor, giving out very detailed information including ratings.
This application has perks as follows: preview of buildings change from a day to a night picture depending on the current time, some locations auto type extra information(i.e shuttle bus location will also show the times of departure), choosing destination as a class will also tell you what floor to proceed to upon arrival or if it is a basement, any time you need to go to a location, the 'real' estimated time and distance will always be given. The In-College routes are not just ok routes, they are one of the best and fastest routes obtained from a basic algorithm and knowledge of a Senior at St. John's combined.
As you may have noticed, this is a beta version and all these features are the beta features... Imagine how much more we could add with proper support from the University. Every design, source code, web server resources are owned by 'Creapptive team'.
Please also note that GPS is very hard to handle and errors that were never seen during our 3 weeks testing phase could magically appear based on the device. So there is an offline gps option.
This app preserves your settings.(i.e if your GPS was off before you ran this app, it will be turned back off).
Don't forget to look at the In-app mini-tutorial if you encounter any problem with the real-time In-College gps.
Please allow at least 25mb of space prior to installation.
Finally don't forget to give feedbacks if you want to see this app go further than any school has ever thought of.
App developed by 'Creapptive Team' consisting of Jesse A. and Rumate Razi.
*Might not run on*
-LG Optimus 2X