Watch these vids with an open mind and allow common sense to prevail!
Contact us via the app if you have any questions, God Bless you.
For over four decades, ICR has equipped believers with evidence of the Bible's accuracy and authority through scientific research, educational programs, and media presentations, all conducted within a thoroughly biblical framework.
Download our free app for these features:
• Find answers to tough questions about science and the Bible
• Receive timely news through our Creation Science Updates
• Explore the evidence for creation
• Watch our popular That’s a Fact video shows
• Read in-depth articles on science, the Bible, and apologetics
• Search 40 years’ worth of articles on creation, evolution, the Genesis record, and many more subjects
For more information about ICR, visit www.ICR.org.
The Institute for Creation Research app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Institute for Creation Research. All rights reserved.
New emerging theories about the universe coming from a multi-dimensional black hole just makes the search of our origins more complicated. It raises more questions such as who created the black hole? If the universe is expanding what do you call the area it has not occupied? How did that area came to existence?
Is the bible the word of God? How can one prove it? If God exists, who created him? If mankind was created just thousands of years ago how can one reconcile the fact that dinosaurs inhabited the planet millions of years ago?
Understanding the origins of where we came from is one of the most important questions that need to be answered. This app hopes to provide some insights about:
* the creation of the universe
* the creation of man
* the creation of multiple dimensions
* the creation of human nature
* how the multiple disciplines in science and theology have similarities
Feel free to open up a discussion in the feedback section.
everything in the room is ‘made’: the walls, the upholstery, the
ceiling, the chair where you sit, the book you hold in your hand, the
glass on the table and countless other details. None of them happen to
exist in your room of their own accord. Even the simple loops of the
carpet were made by someone: they did not appear spontaneously or by
chance. In the nature, everything made by God
This app covers the following topics, applicable to college-level Astronomy 120 or any other introductory computational astronomy course:
- Get an overview of constellations, including the effects of proper motion
- Learn the celestial reference points and their location in your sky
- Explore solar system objects, properties, and dynamics
- Study Moon phases, eclipses, and tides
- Examine properties of over 100,000 stars, including distance, parallax, luminosity, and position on the Hertzsprung–Russell diagram
- Learn about the seasons and when meteor showers occur
- Access formulas such as Newton's and Kepler's laws, escape velocity, moments of inertia, angular momentum, and Einstein's famous E=mc^2
- Convert between wavelength and frequency, or find the energy of a photon
- Understand the cosmological effects of universal expansion on light and the gravitational effects of black holes
- Determine the probability of intelligent life on other worlds
The Wolfram Astronomy Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Astronomy Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Designed especially for tablets.
Parallelogram of force
Pulley fixed and free
Newton's 2nd Law
Friction and drag
Newton's law of universal gravitation
Gravitational Field Intensity
Gravitational field on Earth
Geographic coordinate system
Horizontally Launched Projectile
Horizontally Launched Projectile 2
Free fall experiment
Flow of Fluid through a Hole
Vertically launched projectile
Projectile motion - Hand grenade
Trajectories and orbits
Kepler's 1st Law
Kepler's Second Law
Kepler's 3rd Law – inner planets
Kepler's 3rd Law – outer planets
Mechanical vibrations and waves
Simple harmonic motion
Superposition of harmonic oscillations f1 = f2
Superposition of harmonic oscillations f1 ≈ f2
Pendulum - Helicopter
Simple harmonic oscillator
Simple harmonic oscillator - Helicopter
Reflection of Waves from Boundaries
Speed of sound
Molecular Physics and Thermodynamics
Velocity distribution of ideal gas molecules
Heat transfer – convection
Heat transfer – radiation
Heat transfer – conduction
Pressure and boiling points of water
Carrier generation and recombination
Electric current in liquids
Current conduction in gases and vacuum
Ionization - discharging an electroscope
Electric discharge in gases
Voltage-current characteristics of electrical discharge
Crookes tube - Maltese cross tube
Regions in a Crookes tube
St. Elmo's fire
Fleming's left-hand rule
Alternator and dynamo
Three-Phase AC Generator
Subtractive and additive color
Models of the atom
Rutherford gold foil experiment
Law of radioactive decay
We've packed this app full with a variety of great video and audio lessons on the go, as well as insightful articles and teaching from the Genesis Creation Science Institute and other leading creation organizations!
Great for churches, schools, study groups and more. Or just for your own personal learning and enjoyment!
Think of it like creation science training in your pocket!
The chapters included are as follows
#1: Force and Motion
• Equation of motion
• Newton's laws of motion
• Newton's law of universal gravitation
• Circular motion
# 2: Electricity
• Ohm’s law
• ELECTRIC CHARGES AND FIELDS
# 3: Light
# 4: Electromagnetic spectrum
# 5: Reflection and refraction
# 6: Diffraction
# 7: Standard Units and Constants
• SI Units
• Standard prefixes
• Fundamental Physical Constants
Ideal for exams like SAT, PSAT,GRE,JMET,ATMA,SNAP,NMAT,IIFT,FMS,HSC,SSC, GMAT, ACT, MCAT,CET,CAT,XAT,UPSC,IAS,10th grade,12th grade,IPS,AIEEE,IIT Jee & MAT
Our intention is to improve the knowledge of physics among the students and help them achieve good marks in their respective exams.
Find everything you want to know about Isaac Newton in form of BIOGRAPHY and FACTS or enjoy QUOTES and GALLERY.
This app is part of our History Apps collection(available for free on Google Play).
If you like our apps or want to find out more about us go to: https://www.facebook.com/aliensareblue
Also, if you have any complaints or notice any bugs send us an e-mail on: email@example.com
This app is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0 International licence (CC-BY-SA).
See licence here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Content source: Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org)
Dzięki niej możesz zobaczyć przestrzenny model Grodu nad specjalnymi materiałami (plakatami, ulotkami) i obejrzeć jego wybrane elementy w szczegółach - wyposażenie chaty średniowiecznej, konstrukcję wałów grodu, wnętrze katedry i wiele innych.
Wyjrzyj przez okno baszty - http://www.mppp.pl/00_WYSTAWY/PlakatA2_Noc_2013_DRUK.pdf