In various colors and your imagination and create great works
The folder can store their work offers.
Another great picture e-mail, pacebook, twitter, and can share
google finger paint fingerpaint draw free facebook twitter 그림판 그리기 memo fun 위젯 메모 그림 터치 위젯 배경 손글씨 touch home cacao 카카오
* Realistically change the paint color of your home's walls
* Snap a picture and touch the image to get a matching brand color
* Browse thousands of paint colors and see them applied to your project
* See paint chips and hold them up to your walls
* Keep favorites and share them with others
If you like this version, with one more click you will get access to 47 brands from Benjamin Moore, Behr, Dutch Boy, Sherwin Williams, Valspar, Glidden, Ralph Lauren, Pittsburgh Paints, Pratt & Lambert, or Lowe's in our Paint Harmony app. We regularly visit Home Depot and Lowe's looking for the newest brands and contact paint manufacturers to obtain their most recent colors. Suggest a brand and we will try to find it.
* See paint colors on your walls
* Browse 47 brands from Benjamin Moore, Behr, Dutch Boy, Sherwin Williams, Valspar, Glidden, Ralph Lauren, Pittsburgh Paints, Pratt & Lambert, or Lowe's and see those applied to your home
* Get colors from your photos
* See paint chips and hold them up to your walls
* Keep favorites and share them with others
We regularly visit hardware stores such as Home Depot and Lowe's looking for the newest brands. We also contact paint manufacturers to obtain their most recent colors. Suggest a brand and we will try to find it.
If you would like to donate buy the pro version!
-Create a new picture or import* your own and edit it.
- Choose from pen, shape and text tools or import your own stamps.
-Pictures can be saved or sent to others directly from the app.
*** Please try Clover Memo LITE (free) before purchasing Clover Paint. Clover Memo LITE comes with stripped down brush and layer system. Most of fundamental features otherwise stay the same.
*** We reckon that the initial learning curve is particularly steep for many users. The following tutorial may get you familiar with Clover Paint http://goo.gl/YM7eE1.
We also recommend a free nice morning/day/night to customize the app to your favorite.
----- LAYER SYSTEM
* Theoretically unlimited number of layers (as device memory serves)
* Custom canvas size
* .PSD Import and Export
* Basic functions includes creating, cloning, merging and deleting layers
* Advanced functions includes Layer lock, Transparency (Alpha) lock and Clipping, in addition with 11 Blend modes
----- ADVANCE BRUSH SYSTEM
* Custom shape and texture with Perlin noise support
* Number of Blend modes with basic parameters for Brush Size, Opacity and Flow
* Jitter effect creates scatter effect for brush strokes and colors. Jitter supports Perlin noise and white noise settings.
* Blur and Smudge
* Tilt support (for Wacom® Cintiq® Hybrid Companion)
* Pressure, speed and time effect. Devices with non-digitized pen can simulate pen pressure to some extend by speed or time effect.
And a lot more…
----- SELECTION TOOL
* Free-hand selection (Lasso tool), Rectangular Marquee tool, Quick selection (Wand tool)
* Add, subtract, replace selected areas
* Cut/Copy selected area and Paste into a new layer
* Mask support
----- TRANSFORM & MOVE
* Non-uniform and uniform transformation tool with Skew and Perspective tool
* Precise move of transformation with numeric inputs
----- CUSTOM HOTKEYS AND SHORTCUTS
Boost productivity with Hotkeys and Shortcuts (we term it “Clovers”)
* Hotkeys can be assigned to touch gestures, hardware keys and keyboards
* “Clovers” can be created for almost every tool and your favorite brushes anywhere on the screen
this software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group
• Paint and Play in Mickey's Magical 3D Animated Coloring Book!
• Paint Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and the Clubhouse any way you like.
• Create an animated 3D world with hundreds of tools, colors, and textures!
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Paint and Play is a magical 3D coloring book that lets you create the Clubhouse world. Paint everything you see—even Mickey and Minnie! Then watch as they come to life and explore the Clubhouse.
• Paint Minnie and Mickey any way you like with unlimited combinations of tools, colors, patterns, stickers, and more!
• Use the magic wand to watch your paintings become fully-animated 3D characters!
• Use the in-app camera to create your own unique textures!
• Experiment with color as you make cupcakes for the bake sale!
• Play music OR create your own with the Mousekemusic Player!
• Learn about colors, 2D, 3D, line, form, and symmetry.
**This app's features are available in English only**
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supports OS 4.0 or higher.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
* Best Free Android Apps and Games for Kids! - AppConsumer
* Simple, interesting and fun for kids and their parents. - Android Apps
* If you do happen to have little ones, this is simply a must. - BriefMobile
* Kids Paint is a must-have application if you have young children in the household. - everythingandroid
Draw beautiful art with random color! Use 2 fingers to draw lines! Shake the device to clear screen.
You can also take picture, import photo, save to photo gallery, send to your friends, or share the drawing with the world using Flickr, Facebook and more! You can also color cycle the drawing!
Works great for Samsung S Pen!
See pretty pictures drawn by kids over the world!
Here is some of what we discuss inside this app:
♥ Choosing Home Interior Paint Colors.
♥ Color Theory: Mixing Paint Colors: Color Theory: Mixing Yellow & Green
♥ Oil Based Paints.
♥ Watercolors Vs Acrylic Paint.
♥ Color Saturation.
♥ Matching a Specified Paint Color.
♥ Paint Color Trends.
♥ How to play with Color with housetohome.
♥ Painting the Living Room and Dining Room.
♥ How to create the perfect Paint Palette.
...plus much more. Please keep checking this app frequently as this topic is important to me and I'll be updating it by adding more videos and resources.
Please watch the demo video - it explains better than these words ever can.
"In the cluttered app store, Paint My Cat is unique and executed in a really clever and fun fashion.”
– Newest Top Pick of SmartAppsForKids.com
This is a whole new way to use your phone or tablet and a completely unique experience! Colour your cat and his playthings, them bring them to life in the world around you. This app really has the “WOW” factor!!
Use the extensive in-app painting palette to paint the artwork in the app directly on your device. As you paint on screen, the magic wand charges until, at full power, you can wave it to trigger a magical moment where your picture transforms from 2D into an amazing 3D character!
Once you have created your cat, play with him in his virtual playroom. Stroke and tickle him, and dress him up with special accessories you can customize from his closet. Play through the game to unlock other rooms, with more content to come soon.
Get the whole family involved and have fun painting different toys and accessories for your cats to interact with. This app is fun for all ages. Show off your creativity!
● 80 colors to choose from
● 3 brush sizes
● Beautiful illustrations and artwork
● Realistic 3D physics and animation
● Stunning visual effects as your pictures come to life
● Customize your cat’s appearance with hats and accessories
● Personalize the game with your own colors and ideas
● Pick up and interact with objects in the virtual rooms
● Interact with your cat – you can poke or tickle him and see his reaction
● Develops hand eye co-ordination
● Excellent for fine motor skill development
● Gameplay is simple and kid-friendly
● Animations guide non-readers through the game
● Kid and mom tested
● Completely ad-free
● Cat makes fun sounds
● Progress is saved when you leave the app
● Erase button for when you want to start over
● Fun coloring activity for all ages
Note: We love getting feedback and hearing stories about kids using our apps (although we hear more than we expected from parents, and even more again from grandparents!) Use the feedback button in the app or tell us what you would like us to do next at www.nanuinteractive.com.
This application has all the features of the traditional MS-Paint application that you may have used in the Personal computers.
This application is mostly suited for tablet users.
The pencil can be configured to any color.So that it can be used to day any kind of sketch layout.
The pencil also comes up with adjusting the pixel strength so that your sketch can be configured in any way.
The color selection panel comes up with the RGB picker.
Just configure the RGB picker to choose millions of color combination.
The in build shapes that comes up with this application are
The eraser is also calibrated with the application so that you can use it when there is change or modification that needed to done when you load the application.
The images are stored in the default location
This location cannot be changed.Just a click to save button will capture the image and save into this location in the Sdcard.
The entire image can be cleared with a single click.
* The main function
- Support to edit multiple layers (up to five)
- There is a lot of setting items of the brush
- Clipboard function
- Undo function (3 times)
- Various area selection
- The maximum size canvas that supports the application is up to 2048px * 2048px. Size or more will be reduced automatically. In addition, depending on the model, it does not work even in corresponding size.
- Because it does not perform the memory management, operation will be unstable depending on the model. In that case, I recommend the installation, such as a memory check tool.
-google nexus7 (2012)
This software contains the production that is distributed with 2.0 license Apache.
I added ability to save a screen image to a file "FigerPaint.java".
I use "ColorPickerDialog.java" without modification.
You can draw a picture on the screen,and save drawing to the gallery as PNG file.
If you are installing the Paint2SS, draw a picture on the screen shot.
- 100+ brushes separated into categories
- Blend and mix colors
- Pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
- Trace and rub images
- Liquify mode
- Unlimited layers
- Project-playback from start to finish
- High-definition paintings (2048 x 2048)
- Import images from your camera, your gallery, or from the web
- Five types of symmetry - horizontal, vertical, angular, radial, and kaleidoscopic
- A pull out protractor to quickly create straight lines or circles
- Search millions of colors via ColourLovers.com
- Five drawing modes - normal, pen, rectangle, ellipse, and line
- Rotate and flip the canvas
- Fluid interface
- Reference images
- Use any brush as a soft eraser
- Export images as JPEG, PNG, or PSD
- Import from Infinite Design
- NVIDIA DirectStylus support
- Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices, assign functions for the finger, the stylus, and for the hardware
**If you have a Galaxy Note, search for your version of this app**
Keywords: paint, painting, sketch, draw, art, adobe photoshop, corel painter, artrage, art rage, graphic design, layers, brushes, blend, DirectStylus, directstylus
More from developer
-- Unique natural media brushes that simulate proper bristles and blending, the way your workstation software does.
-- Innovative and intuitive workflow that allows you to perform common actions without breaking your flow to click on buttons.
-- Brilliant ideas such as the Color Sweep, a configurable swatch of color that you can set up and then access with a simple gesture while drawing.
-- Paid version gets you a brush editor with which you can create WELL NIGH ANY BRUSH!
-- Free version is fully functional -- no sneaky disabling of the export feature or anything of that sort.
Choose from many different patterns and movements to create relaxing, intriguing, images like the ones on the store page -- but animated!
Features whirling, pulsing semi-random patterns that are guided by your touch and by the settings you choose.