Purchase scams Tells you you need to buy the pro version to change the interval time past 10 minutes and then when you do tells you you need to pay an additional $3 a month 4 ultimate version
Facebook sucks The fact that I can only use Facebook to recommend this app to a friend and get a bonus is appalling. I don't have and never will have a Facebook account
It would be better to send the coordinates to a new phone number like a rescue team or ambulance given by the operator from the emergency number. Very few similar apps have such option. It's vital. I know that it has copy to clipboard option but a more directly way would be better to type the number directly from the app.
I use this app whenever I want to send, save or enter my location. Sometimes I just need to know where I am. Super app. I have the pro version which is a one time payment. I think the monthly payment for real time tracking is high for my needs but other real time tracking services that use a mobile number are higher so if I needed real time tracking services this might be the best deal.
Works great for when I'm out on my motorbike for either checking where 'new roads' are for exact location for breakdowns/accidents.
NEW in Version 4.3:
* Address resolving bugfix
* Facebook location sharing bugfix
* New: Tracking - Share track - Facebook
* Find more in Explore tab with a doubled default radius of 500m
* You can now choose between the metric system (m, meter) or American metrics (ft, feet)
* Get rewarded with "Free Pro for 24h" after watching a video
* Track an unlimited number of One Touch Location Ultimate users simultaneously with One Touch Location MANAGER at http://onetouchlocationmanager.com
Mobile number tracker reverse phone lookup Mobile Number Locator, Cell Tracker
Create Your Local Guide with SimpleMapp 2.0 App Creator for Android, iOS and web
Find, review & book coworking spaces and events in the shared office app Berlin!
PARK and FIND your car with one touch! Never forget where you parked your car!
Distribute WordPress news/articles to Google Play in a native app with NewsKit.