iMissal has been one of the top selling Catholic applications since its inception.
Visit http://www.imissal.com for more details.
See what others are saying about iMissal:
"This is the best Catholic App I have downloaded so far..." - Scrello
"Worth every penny! I am a very active Catholic, and this application is absolutely wonderful." - Spartagon
"This is one cool app if your a geeky Catholic like myself." - tupelogeek.com
"Worth more than charged..." - Lisurbi
iMissal is Catholic Reference Application & Roman Missal for your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
If you are a life-long Catholic or new to the faith, this application is for you!
Use iMissal to delve further into the Church's holy celebration.
Here is what is included in iMissal:
1) A complete Missal:
Liturgical Calendar: Full calendar displaying all of the liturgical seasons. The calendar is color coded based on liturgical season and shows Holy Days of Obligation, Solemnities, Major Feasts, Saints, etc. Calendar is currently available for years 1990 - 2050.
Mass Readings: All the Mass Readings for every liturgical cycle (A,B,C,I,II) are included! This includes First Reading, Psalm, Second Reading, Alleluia, and Gospel for all Sunday and Weekday Masses. Reading text is always available for every day, no WIFI connection necessary. Uses translations officially approved for Mass in the U.S. Great resource for Lectors.
** The liturgical texts provided in iMissal are used with the permission of the Confraternity of Christian Doctrine and the International Committee on English in the Liturgy. They are the official texts approved for use in the dioceses of the United States by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. Beware of other applications which use other translations and cost much more.
Audio of the Mass Readings. Audio is only available for more recent dates (sliding window of aprx. 30 days). * WIFI connection recommended for optimal playback of audio files.
Order of Mass: Ever wish you could follow along in Mass and have all the prayers, responses, etc. available. Now you can. Great for RCIA candidates that are new to the faith. New Mass 3rd Edition is now included.
Mass Videos: Cantcha, Inc. has teamed up with CatholicTV.com and now provides videos of the Mass for you to watch. * WIFI connection is required for optimal playback of videos. Videos are of high quality.
2) Our Daily Bread:
Get a unique Bible verse for every day of the year displayed on beautiful backgrounds. * No WIFI connection is necessary.
These verses have been hand selected from some of the most popular. Also included are some obscure verses you may have not seen before.
* Save your favorite verses for later reference.
* Search on any word across all verses to quickly find your favorites.
* If you miss a day you can easily go back to view previous verses.
* Mix it up by pushing the random button to get new verse each time.
* Email any verse (w/o background) to your friends and family with a push of a button.
Over 100 of the most popular Catholic prayers are included.
Email your favorite prayers to your friends.
4) Catholic News Feed
Stay current on Catholic News and Events.
Thousands of pages of scripture. Buying the equivalent text in your book store can cost a lot more than the price of this application.
We have a lot of additional content planned for iMissal - stay tuned and God Bless.
Have in your device the daily readings Missal of the Catholic Church and a Prayer Book.
Read the readings of new and old Testament, psalms and gospel of daily liturgy.
Included languages (Mass Readings):
- English (Calendar of United States Conference of Catholic Bishops)
- Spanish (Calendar of Conferencia Episcopal Española)
- Portuguese (Calendar of Conferência Nacional dos Bispos do Brasil)
- French (Roman Calendar)
Included languages (Prayer Book):
PRO: Extremely fast and lightweight
CON: Internet connection required
- 1962 Daily Missal
- 1962 Breviary
- 1962 Rituale Romanum
- 1962 Mass Rubrics
- Gregorian Chant Resources
- Altar server resources
and a listing of 1962 (Extraordinary Form) Mass locations in the United States.
This app puts together in one location the most frequently used resources and links associated with the ancient form of Mass, for those who like to have everything in one place.
En esta primera versión sólo contiene las lecturas propias para la Misa diaria, en siguientes versiones integraremos las oraciones, oración universal y avisos de la Parroquia en la cual por medio de la geolocalización te encuentres.
Desarrollado por la Arquidiócesis de Monterrey, Sitec y Mobkii.
The Pocket Catholic App is a very lightweight app that allows you to carry with you a searchable list of common Catholic prayers that can be said during the Holy Mass, Reconciliation, Lent or while in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament. By clicking the buttons along the top of the app, you have the ability to:
- Find Catholic Churches near you based on your gps location.
- Read the Daily Readings
- Listen live to the Catholic Radio Station EWTN, and stream it while you navigate to other apps.
- Write down names, thoughts, etc. which are saved in the Note Pad area.
We will continue to implement new features, translations and prayers in future updates and encourage any feedback you may have. This app is made available for free and all I ask in return is that you keep my family in your prayers :) Thanks for the positive reviews everyone!
Laudate grant of use from USCCB Copyright Office has changed. As the result, we removed integrated embedded texts of First Reading, Responsorial Psalm, Second Reading and Gospel from Daily Readings and Order of the Mass. All Readings Together is now a redirect to websites that can be configured as follows: USCCB, Evangelizo and Universalis. Daily Readings podcast from USCCB website is now a direct link to the podcast and we removed that podcast from All Podcasts Together.
TO PRAY ROSARY IN LATIN, PLEASE TAP [NEW ROSARY] BUTTON WHEN IN LATIN ROSARY SELECTION.
We do read phone state but we don't keep any of the phone data. This feature to check phone state is enabled to interrupt playing on internal podcast player so you can answer the phone without podcast playing.
Also, we read SD card to save and import files for [My Prayers] section.
If you're running into more issues please email me from application using: Menu->Email Developer
I will work with anyone to resolve problems.
Send us email to email@example.com with problems,and check ayckasoft.blogspot.com for release notes and how to use it.
Guardian Angel Prayer
St. Michael the Archangel
PRAYER TO JESUS
Act of Contrition
Act of Spiritual Communion
Christ Candle of Hope Prayer
Litany of Humility
Novena to the Divine Child Jesus
Prayer In Visiting The Blessed Sacrament
Stations of The Cross
Istasyon ng Krus(Filipino Version)
Thanksgiving To The Trinity
Children's Prayer To Mary
Consecration To Mary
Don Bosco's Prayer To Mary
Election Prayer To Mary
In Honor of the Immaculate Conception
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Pope's Immaculate Conception Prayer
Prayer To Our Lady Of Lourdes
PRAYERS OF THE SAINTS
30 Days Prayer to St. Joseph
Devotion to St. Joseph
Lorica of St. Patrick
Memorare to St. Joseph
Prayer for the Year of St. Paul
Saint Augustine of Hippo
Saint Benedict of Nursia
Saint Clare of Assisi
Saint Faustina's Prayer Before Eucharist
Saint Francis of Assisi
Saint Ignatius Prayer Against Depression
Saint Mary Magdalene
Saint Michael the Archangel
Saint Pio Prayer of Trust & Confidence
Saint Teresa of Avila Prayer
Saint Therese of Lisieux
Saint Thomas Aquinas
Christmas Anticipation Prayer
Come Holy Spirit
Divine Mercy Chaplet
Intercession of Pope John Paul II
Prayer After Mass
Prayer Before Mass
Prayer for Employment
Prayer for Our President and Public Officials
Prayer for Help Against Spiritual Enemies
Prayer for Life
Prayer for Life Throughout the Year
Prayer for the Unborn
Prayer for Travelers
Prayer for Victims of Hurricanes
Prayer for Vocations
Prayer of Abandonment
Prayer to End Abortions
Spiritual Pilgrimage With Pope Benedict XVI
Thanksgiving for Mass
iBreviary Pro Terra Sancta wants to contribute, through a partnership with Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living Holy Places. iBreviary contains:
- Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 7 languages and continuously updated (Italian, French, Spanish, Romanian, English and Latin)
- The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the Vetus Ordo Ambrosian Rite and Latin
- All the main prayers of the Christian
- Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
- The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land Also iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" offers, than the first version of iBreviary:
- The new section, "Rites", with all the rituals and texts for the various celebrations Catholic (Adoration of the Eucharist, the Sacraments, Blessings, etc.).
- The brand new "Terra Sancta" the liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
- Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans Holy Places. - A rich section dedicated to Saints
- Store a day on any device
- Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
- Unlimited storage days (something very much in demand by those who want to download a bit of days for travel or long period without internet access from your Android
- Instantly download the entire week (continuing to quietly use the application without having to wait for the download).
- Enlarge and diminish the character of the text, with the flick of the fingers on the screen
- The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better reading of texts
- Application Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Deutsch, Française, Romanian - Content Languages: Italian, Inglese, Spanish, Français, Romanian, Latinum
- Languages constantly updated content.
- A new graphical interface
Latin-English (now partial)
Spanish-English (now partial)
Latin-Italian (now partial)
Spanish-Italian (now partial)
It can be in one or two languages only, or both in two columns, or see the translation into another text touching it.
Access to the various parts of the Mass through tabs, which come to be the equivalent of a missal ribbons, remembering the previous position of each one. This allows "prepare" the Mass to be followed, without going through links during the celebration.
It also has "presets" which allow you to save sites (for example, certain readings hit) and then quickly go to those sites.
It includes a perpetual liturgical calendar that allows to know the current liturgical day and prepare directly the Mass of the day chosen from here.
Understandably, in a text of this size may have a typo. It would be appreciated that the users communicate.
ATTENTION! It seems it does not work well on Galaxy Note with Android version 4.0, that is, without upgrading to 4.1. Otherwise, it works well on almost all devices with Android 2.1 or higher, and only in one case we received malfunctions, which seem to have to do with the Android version but with the device. As we are unable to verify the operation on all devices, we'll be very grateful if you inform us of any difficulties.
The application sends notification every morning with the readings of the day. This can be changed from within the application. It can also be totally disabled.
More features coming soon.
Read, listen, or watch the scriptures come to life with video of the Mass.
Keep up to date with the included Liturgical Calendar, watch Daily Mass Videos, or read daily scripture.
Prayer tool features common prayers such as Our Father, Glory Be and also dozens more - Prayers of the Saints, Prayers to Jesus.
The Bible tool provides many common translations of the Bible, including translations used my most Catholics such as the New American Bible (NAB) and Douay-Rheims Bible. Also - King James Version (KJV) and New International Version (NIV).
The Catholic calendar starts on the first day of Advent, which is 4 Sundays before Christmas. The other seasons are calculated based on this date.
The Liturgical Calendar application will help you to find the Holy Days, Feast for any year on the go! The catholic feasts like Advent start date, Tridumm, Lent are calculated dynamically for each year.
The Liturgical Calendar application is in English language. Support for multiple languages will be added and published soon.
If you like the app or have suggestions write a comment and rating. Thank you!
USE OF Daily BIBLE APPS
- New Tagalog Catholic Bible, with devotionals old testament stories with topical plans read notification.
-Help you to know how Jesus calling you
-You’ll find devotionals, as well as plans that lead you through youth Bible verses, portions of the Bible, specific topics, Bible trivia or even the entire Bible. So daily in the morning you will get reading of New Testament and Old Testament Bible Free
FEATURE OF CATHOLIC BIBLE APP
- Holy Bible with old testament and New testament
- Catholic News, Get Catholic news on daily basis about Vatican and messages from Pope Francis
- Get daily bible reading notification and track the read chapters.
- Share and mark the favorite versus with a swipe using SMS , Gmail, Whatsapp, wechat, hike, facebook, Twitter, viber other messaging etc
- Ease and simple to use.
- Download latest design bible compatible with tablet
- View the latest catholic news within a card.
- Always provide unread chapters for notification
- Bible offline English - Read bible even without network access.
- Works well in android phone and tablet
- Explore specific words in bible
- Easily locate Book/Chapter/Verse
- This is a free Lite app Amplified Bible .
- Compatible with ESV and MST version of bible
- Read, Remove, Share, Catholic News card with ease.
This app is successfully tested in samsung galaxy series, LG nexus, HTC, Lenova smart phones. Its works well in tablets too and all mobile phone which support android.
The missal is a liturgical book containing all instructions and texts necessary for the celebration of Mass throughout the year. Before the compilation of such books, several books were used when celebrating Mass. These included the Gradual (texts mainly from the Psalms, with musical notes added), the Evangelary or Gospel Book, the Epistolary with texts from other parts of the New Testament, mainly the Epistles (letters) of Saint Paul, and the Sacramentary with the prayers that the priest himself said. In late mediaeval times, when it had become common in the West for priests to say Mass without the assistance of a choir and other ministers, these books began to be combined into a "Mass book" (missale in Latin), for the priest's use alone. This led to the appearance of the missale plenum ("full or complete missal"), which contained all the texts of the Mass, but without the music of the choir parts. Indications of the rubrics to be followed were also added.
The Roman Missal (Missale Romanum) published by Pope St. Pius V in 1570 eventually replaced the widespread use of different missal traditions by different parts of the church, such as those of Troyes, Sarum (Salisbury), and others. Many episcopal sees had in addition some local prayers and feast days.
The term "missal" is also used for books intended for use not by the priest but by others assisting at Mass. These books are sometimes referred to as "hand missals" or "missalettes", while the term "altar missal" is sometimes used to distinguish the missal for the priest's use from them. Usually they omit or severely abbreviate the rubrical portions and Mass texts for other than the regular yearly celebrations, but include the Scripture readings.
Following are some of the prayers which are there in this app:
The Lord's Prayer (Our Father)
The Hail Mary
The Apostles' Creed
Hail Holy Queen
Act of Contrition
Act of Hope
Act of Love
Stations of the Cross
The Holy Rosary
Roman Catholic Eucharist Mass
Catholic prayers,Daily prayers,Roman catholic mass,Basic catholic Prayers,The holy rosary,Stations of the cross,Prayer to Jesus,Marian Prayers,Prayers to Mary,Rosary of the Virgin Mary,
Prayer Book,stations of the cross holy rosary,