It can be difficult to select the right professional lighting products for your lighting design. Sometimes you are looking for inspiration. The Philips Lighting hub iPad app is a great source for inspiration and information.
The professional Lighting hub iPad app is an offline app and contains:
- Professional lighting products, ranging from luminaires, lamps, lighting systems and lighting controls.
- Lighting projects in different application areas like outdoor, office, industry, hospitality, retail, healthcare and entertainment. Every project contains multiple images, so you can see the project from every angle. On the project images, the hotspots will reveal the lighting products and/or solutions that were used for creating the lighting effect. Clicking on the hotspot brings you directly to the product and/or solution details.
- Share functionalities via e-mail, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Where to buy function, that allows you to locate the nearest distributor in your area.
- Download all product leaflets and link directly to the web in order to get all the technical specifications.
- You are able to store and bookmark products by using the ProjectPlanner functionality. The ProjectPlanner allows you to create your own project and add products you like. You can store and share the products in the ProjectPlanner with others.
About Philips Lighting:
Simply enhancing life with light
Human life revolves around light. Light affects our mood, improves our well-being, and enables us to experience and achieve more. It is a vital part of making our lives fuller, more productive and safer. Philips Lighting focuses on innovative ways of using light to simply enhance people’s lives where they live and work – in the home, at school, at work, in shops and public places, as well as on the road.
Recognising how resource conservation and climate protection will play an increasingly significant part in human health and well-being, we pay special attention to maximising the effect of lighting while minimising the energy required to produce it.
Meaningful innovative solutions
At Philips Lighting, we observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders—to ensure that we address their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and with consumers in their homes, we seek to create meaningful innovative products and solutions which simply enhance people’s lives with light.
The app and web-site are non-commercial, open resources that are brought to you by Philips in collaboration with Light Collective. Rule #1 - always be evangelical about light.
LED DRIVERS: ELT LED constant current control gear, ideal for a wide range of LED modules
LED COMBINATIONS: Better combination of eLED modules with ELT drivers to replace the most commonly used fluorescent lights (T5-HE or T5-HO and T8)
HID IGNITORS: ELT ignitor, ideal for a large number of HID lamp COMBINATIONS: ELT ballast, ignitor and capacitor, ideal for discharge lamps
FLUO COMBINATIONS: ELT electronic ballasts ideal for fluorescent lamp
ELT Ligting Wizard: The use of this APP will get you the most efficient solution when combining ELT components. Simply choose one of the five search options to be found at the initial page of the APP, fill in the suggested criteria for each product range and you will get a picture of the product you need accompanied by its technical features.
For further information on the new APP, please contact the ELT Marketing Department at (00 34) 976 573 660 or email: email@example.com