With the latest technology in mobile dictation, you can now use your smartphone to dictate, modify, or send dictations to transcription on the fly, no matter where you are.
Intended for the use of professionals who record their notes to be later transcribed, DigiDictate Mobile interfaces with Crescendo’s transcription platform for a seamless documentation management workflow.
Some of DigiDictate Mobile’s key features include:
- Dictation edition: Insert recording in your existing dictation or overwrite parts of it to correct your notes
- Multiple users support: Share the device within your company
- Standalone Mode: Save your dictations locally
- Google Drive Support: Upload your dictations to your Google Drive in a simple operation
- Audio quality selection: 8 or 16 kHz
- Audio format support: PCM, ADPCM
The app requires you to give the following permissions:
- Internet access (for data collection)
- Network state
- Audio recording
- Wake lock (to prevent device from going into sleep mode while recording)
The following phones are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- LG G3
- Ascom MyCo
If you want to place a request for us to support a different kind of phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DigiDictate Mobile requires a KitKat 4.4.2 OS and up.
Note: This application does not record phone calls.