The official app from Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM).
myJakim is one of many apps offered under the project of myGov Mobile. This project is an initiative by MAMPU (Malaysian Administrative Modernisation & Management Planning Unit) to actuate governments services through mobile platforms for quick and easy access in real-time, from anywhere.
myJakim provides an accurate information as this app is authenticated and owned by Department of Islamic Development Malaysia (JAKIM). This app features many great information and a handy tool which offers Solah information & guides includes prayer time, mosque and Qibla locator. To a full-blown of HALAL directory - which covers list of Halal product and locator of halal premises around you. And if you’re frequently in doubt of international Halal logo during your product purchasing, this app is helpful as JAKIM publishes all international HALAL logo that is recognized and certified by the agency.
This app too equipped with e-book of Tahlil & Yassin for convenient reference and audio recitation & animated graphic of daily Doa’s, which is certainly useful and great knowledge for day-to-day life to both adult and the young ones!
Few of many awesome features by myJAKIM
• All information is authenticated by JAKIM
• Solah Info - The best and most convenient way to confirm on prayer time and to locate the nearest mosque when you’re on the go. Complete with Qibla direction to assist you no matter where you are!
• Halal Directory - Easy reference to locate HALAL food premises on surrounding areas and list of products that are certified by JAKIM.
• Kemusykilan Agama Q&A - JAKIM answers most frequently asked questions of day-to-day life.
• Handy collection of daily Doa’s for use in a range of situation. Equipped with audio recitation and animated graphics.
• On-the-go reference of Tahlil & Sura’ Yassin.
• International HALAL Logo - The easiest way to find out international HALAL logo that is recognized by JAKIM.
• And many more!
Now you’re able to have all in your pocket!
Download now. It’s free & convenient!
This in an update version of myJakim
Follow us for more updates at:
Guideline to check the Qibla direction
1. Activate 'location services' on your mobile.
2. Calibrate Android Device built-in compass by selecting compass application. If the compass is out of calibration, normally the application will auto initiate the calibration process. Normally, for Android devices, the calibration is by moving the device in 8 shaped direction. Once calibration successful, close the compass application.
3. Open myJakim application.
4. Tap 'Info Solat'.
5. Tap 'Kawasan' and select the location the user wants to set as default. Once location is set, tap 'Done'.
6. Tap 'Kompas'. To check the Qibla direction:
a) The user should be in the middle of room space to reduce the effect of electromagnetic interference.
b) The user should hold the mobile phone in line with the chest level.
c) The user should avoid standing close to the wall and placing the device on the floor to reduce the electromagnetic interference.