- Suojaa laitteesi sisältön
- Takaa turvallisen verkon käytön
- Valvoo lasten verkon käyttöä
- Suojaa tiedot, jos laite varastetaan
- Estää halutessasi ei-toivotut puhelut
- Suojaa haittaohjelmilta
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection.
✓ NetworkRank allows you to see which carrier is best in your area.
✓ Keep track of your monthly data, text and voice usage so you don’t go over your limit.
✓ See a map of local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also;
✓ Help improve our coverage and WiFi maps.
✓ Share your findings on twitter and Facebook and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
Help contribute to our crowdsourced impartial maps of carrier coverage and wireless hotspots by using our app to improve your connection.
*SMS Permission* required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
*Phone settings permission* allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs), helpful if you're travelling abroad or just want to find a local cafe with free wifi. Our Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!). Slow mobile internet? Whatsapp or BBM not working? Can't make that crucial skype call? Facebook, Instagram or Twitter too slow to be enjoyable? Run a speedtest to see the real speed of your connection, use the signal booster compass to get a better connection or use our maps to find the nearest free wifi!
Best of all, every time you use the app you're helping to improve it! By helping us to expand our wifi database and improve our coverage maps you're making the app work better and everyone else who uses it.
The best tactic for getting better signal is to follow the signal compass.
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- Data is crowd sourced - wireless and antenna locations are calculated by triangulation.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA (Verizon, Sprint), cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
We map- Coverage and Speed tests for Verizon, Sprint, Vodafone, EE, AT&T, O2, 3, TIM, T-Mobile, Telcel, I WInd, SFR, Wifi and more
The app supports M-PESA in: 1. Kenya (Safaricom), 2. India (Vodacom) 3. Tanzania (Vodacom)
Simply enter the amount you wish to send and immediately see:
1. What it will cost to send the amount to both registered and un-registered mpesa users. (all)
2. What the recipient will be charged to withdraw the amount at an mpesa agent or ATM. (Kenya only)
3. The minimum balance you need to have in order to complete the transaction. (all)
Finally, the app will show you the suggested amount to send so that the recipient does not incur additional charges withdrawing the funds from an m-pesa agent.
The m-pesa rates for all countries used are current as of February 2014, should they change, we will update the application immediately.
Sovellus toimii ainoastaan GSM-yhteyden kautta Suomessa Saunalahden liittymillä (ei prepaid). WLAN-yhteys on estettävä, jotta palvelun automaattitunnistus toimisi.
- Easily keep track of your sharing and share with Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Mark content as your favorites.
- Create collections from all your favorite stuff.
- Mark files for offline use.
- Restore previous file versions.
- Share and unshare at any time without losing the original content.
- Enjoy uploaded movies and music on all connected devices.
- Get contacts and messages from your mobile devices in Pilvilinna.
- Get Malware protection.
- Enjoy the best in robust security and privacy protection from the creators and hosts of Pilvilinna: F-Secure in Finland.