IMPORTANT NOTE: The setup requires that your Crestron integrator makes some changes to your Crestron project in order for Crestouch to function. Please refer to the Help section in the Preferences menu for detailed instructions on how to setup the system. The help file can also be viewed here: http://www.codeo.co/Crestouch-help.pdf
- Bi-directional communication – allows you to set and retrieve status of joins (for example – the button’s status will indicate if a light is on in the Master Bedroom. Pressing the button will turn the light on or off)
- Ability to setup the buttons as one-way or two-way joins
- Allows you to add multiple instances of the widget
- Available in multiple sizes: 4x1 (4 Joins), 4x2 (12 Joins), 4x3 (20 Joins), 4x4 (28 Joins)
- Ability to restrict the use of widget over only WiFi, or only 3G or when roaming
- Power off or on the widget to stop all communication and activity to save battery life
Please email us for additional support: email@example.com
Stay in touch with Crestron's ForYou Official App.
Remember, this app and MobilesApp are in no way affiliated or endorsed by Crestron. All photos and information related to Crestron and it's products are property of Crestron.
We also don't take any responsability for any action for using the information contained in this app.
- Customize entire interface with guiDesigner (free)
- Control as many networked ystems as required (TCP/UDP/HTTP)
- Made for integration professionals
- Supports all Android 2.3+ devices (Also available for iOS)
- Works with any control system hardware, including our own
CommandFusion iViewer allows two way remote control of any hardware or software capable of TCP/IP or UDP communications, directly from your Android device (also available for iOS).
One of the many functions iViewer can be used for is home automation. Control your lights, temperature, AV, security, and much more! iViewer works seamlessly with our own hardware, as well as other systems such as Crestron, AMX, Control4, GlobalCache, basically any hardware can be controlled with iViewer so long as it can be controlled via Ethernet. Just create custom commands and macros to send to the devices via TCP or UDP and the rest is up to your imagination!
Use our guiDesigner software to customize the interface to suit your needs. Full control over how each page looks and interacts. Assign custom commands to GUI objects to control any device on your network, both locally and remotely. Supports Gestures, Timers, Token assignment, dynamic commands, everything you need for full control over any Ethernet device.
Parse feedback from any system with our powerful regular expression engine. Show temperatures, volume levels, light levels, etc, from any Ethernet system, right on your iPhone, no Control System required!
Visit www.commandfusion.com for more information.
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING R2******
R2 communicates to Series 2 or Series 3 Crestron control processors. A touchpanel project needs to be created by an authorized Crestron programmer in order for R2 to function. End customers (e.g., homeowners) should contact their Crestron integrator if they have any specific questions regarding their system.
- Communicates with 2-Series and 3-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple systems or homes from one Android™ device
- Uses familiar Crestron development tools such as VTPro and SystemBuilder to create projects for R2
- Compatible with Mobile Pro/Mobile Pro G™ apps: runs projects created for iOS devices without the need to recompile.
- Works natively with projects built for a Crestron touch screen or iOS device using Crestron Mobile Pro® or Mobile Pro G
- Perfect for customers or families who use both iOS and Android devices
- Unique features features for home control only found in R2:
---->Quick access: Ability to disable screen unlock requirement; Device's built-in proximity sensor can automatically wake device
---->Automatic project UI scaling: resizes Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro G projects to the native resolution of any Android device
---->Visual, haptic and audible feedback: provides clear confirmation of key presses
- Optimized performance for Android: takes advantage of Android multitasking and flexibility to deliver an experience optimized for home and building control
- Support for multiple and custom resolutions: In addition to R2's built-in UI display scalar, an upcoming VT Pro-e® add-on (coming soon) from Crestron enables developers to optionally create pixel-perfect projects for any screen size
R2 was developed by id8 Group Productions, a product development and technology lab. Co-founder and inventor of Emmy award-winning Slingbox, Blake Krikorian founded id8 Group Holdings (parent company of id8 Group Productions) in 1999. R2 is the first product developed by id8 Group since the Slingbox was spun out in 2004 to form Sling Media, Inc. Sling Media was subsequently acquired by Echostar in 2007.
We hope you enjoy R2. We have lots of new features and functionality coming in subsequent releases. We encourage you to provide us any feedback or input you may have. Please post a review here or send us an email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The nomos app of the Swiss-based nomos system AG is a modified HTML5 client to be used in conjunction with the nomos box (required). The nomos app automatically finds all available nomos services in the network and makes possible swift access to all graphics or available configurations. In addition, all project information/ data is stored and can be accessed after establishing a connection to the network. Different links to numerous projects can be set up to give you quick access to the desired system.
When you made a purchase, don't waste a moment. Take pictures with your mobile and list the vehicle on your website on the spot.
V12 is now 100% mobile.
More from developer
Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.