Stay in touch with Crestron's ForYou Official App.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The setup requires that your Crestron integrator makes some changes to your Crestron project in order for Crestouch to function. Please refer to the Help section in the Preferences menu for detailed instructions on how to setup the system. The help file can also be viewed here: http://www.codeo.co/Crestouch-help.pdf
- Bi-directional communication – allows you to set and retrieve status of joins (for example – the button’s status will indicate if a light is on in the Master Bedroom. Pressing the button will turn the light on or off)
- Ability to setup the buttons as one-way or two-way joins
- Allows you to add multiple instances of the widget
- Available in multiple sizes: 4x1 (4 Joins), 4x2 (12 Joins), 4x3 (20 Joins), 4x4 (28 Joins)
- Ability to restrict the use of widget over only WiFi, or only 3G or when roaming
- Power off or on the widget to stop all communication and activity to save battery life
Please email us for additional support: email@example.com
- Customize entire interface with guiDesigner (free)
- Control as many networked systems as required (TCP/UDP/HTTP)
- Made for integration professionals
- Supports all Android 2.3+ devices (Also available for iOS)
- Works with any control system hardware, including our own
CommandFusion iViewer allows two way remote control of any hardware or software capable of TCP/IP or UDP communications, directly from your Android device (also available for iOS).
One of the many functions iViewer can be used for is home automation. Control your lights, temperature, AV, security, and much more! iViewer works seamlessly with our own hardware, as well as other systems such as Crestron, AMX, Control4, GlobalCache, basically any hardware can be controlled with iViewer so long as it can be controlled via Ethernet. Just create custom commands and macros to send to the devices via TCP or UDP and the rest is up to your imagination!
Use our guiDesigner software to customize the interface to suit your needs. Full control over how each page looks and interacts. Assign custom commands to GUI objects to control any device on your network, both locally and remotely. Supports Gestures, Timers, Token assignment, dynamic commands, everything you need for full control over any Ethernet device.
Parse feedback from any system with our powerful regular expression engine. Show temperatures, volume levels, light levels, etc, from any Ethernet system, right on your iPhone, no Control System required!
Visit www.commandfusion.com for more information.
http://www.vimar.com - http://gestione-energia.vimar.it/
- Light LED Strip and standard bulb,
- Motorized windows and HVAC,
- Read enviroments data (temperature, humidity and others).
Generally whatever appliance runs behind a supported microcontroller, like your Arduino, can be a Souliss enabled device. You'll need a deployed Souliss installation in order to use this app profitably, get code and instruction on project website www.souliss.net
The Souliss project is completely open-source and let you build yourhome automation system in a quick and cheap way, you can automate a small home and customize behaviours with scenaries and programs. Actually several boards (all based on Arduino / Atmel AVRs) and communication interfaces are supported, including Ethernet, Wireless and WiFi. The project is very cheap to build, you can build an entire system with as low as a few hundred dollars. Some time is anyway required to configure your Arduino-compatible home control, so please take your time to explore Souliss home automation framework first.
- Configuration-less, automatically detects nodes and devices in your network;
- Support enviromental measurement (like temp and humidity), Lights and LED Strip, Air Conditioners (IRs) and others;
- Automate group actions and commands using Scenarios;
- Automate your behaviors using Programs (on time, geo or sensor based);
- Local Database for historical data;
- Battery-efficient event-based communication;
- Tablet support and optimizations;
- Customizable Looks & Feel.
You'll need a deployed Souliss installation in order to use this app profitably. You'll remotely control your home lights, heating and any other devices supported by Souliss.
Su http://kasamagika.wordpress.com si possono avere tutte le informazioni sul progetto e lo sketch da scaricare. Essendo alla prima versione, saranno bene accette segnalazione di bugs o problemi di compatibilità. L'app è stata attualmente testata con successo sui seguenti telefoni:
- Samsung Galaxy SII con Android 4.0.3
- Stonex STS S con Android 4.0.4
- Huawei Ideos con Android 2.2
L'app permette di lanciare scenari che comprendono fino a 20 comandi ciascuno, usando sia il touch screen che la propria voce.
As featured in Wired, CNN, ABC News, and elsewhere, SmartThings makes your life easier and better by letting you know about important things that happen at home when you’re away, and by letting you turn previously dumb things like lights, locks, and other household objects into smart devices that automatically do what you want them to. Secure your home, control energy use, and trigger things in your home to perform different actions when people or pets are present with the push of a button – wherever you are.
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
• Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
• Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
• Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
• Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
• Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
• Monitor and control your energy use
Live Safely with AlertID™.
AlertID’s mission is to help people live safely by providing a secure way to receive trusted public safety alerts and share information with neighbors. Visit us at www.AlertID.com.
AlertID provides important alerts from trusted sources that you can use to keep your family safe. We provide local crime information that covers more than 80 million people, sex offender alerts that cover 270 million people, severe weather, fire, earthquake, volcano, hazardous material and other alerts across the US.
Secure Social Network
We also provide the Secure Social Network that is used around the world and lets you create public or private groups and share information safely and privately with neighbors, friends and coworkers. Critically, we do not scan the contents of your posts and sell them to advertisers nor do we claim that we own anything you post. We want you to share information knowing that you are safe.
We work with great organizations like the National Crime Prevention Council (McGruff the Crime Dog), the Department of Justice, and law enforcement agencies across the country. AlertID has proven to help people reduce crime rates.
AlertID offers other services that help you and your family including:
•My Family Wallet – A secure, convenient way to protect your family members, including pets.
•Homeland Security Reporting – Report suspicious activity directly to authorities.
•Emergency Alerting System – Free for schools and any other organizations.
•And much more.
We will continue to rapidly expand our coverage map and add new information, resources and features to help you keep your family and communities safe.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Get code samples and post your inventions at https://www.facebook.com/ArduinoTotalControlApp
Get the manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/99z35qvlfnbyfo0/Arduino%20Total%20Control%20Manual.pdf?dl=0
Build your layout, control up to 24 x 2 circuits on 7 different devices at the same time, program their functions, take pictures of what you want to control or choose a picture from your gallery (each picture box has three states that can be switched dynamically via app or Arduino) and have fun switching your circuits in latch (toggle button) or momentary (Touching Pictures) modes.
NEW: Get accelerometer data for your Arduino (when multiple devices connected, accelerometer data will be sent to all bluetooth devices).
Connect via BLUETOOTH and/or WI-FI.
Thanks to your feedback and support, Arduino Total Control now can be fully customized. You can manage the layout as you like the most! Just enable "Edit properties" form the menu to hide/show buttons, text or images, then, keep your finger (long click) on the picture in order to change the displayed image, and choose one from your gallery or take a shot.
Excellent for Advanced home automation, school projects and more.
Data sent by app are:
• '<' Indicates special command like accelerometer for example:
- 9.81 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "981"
- 56.24 m/s^2 will be sent as integer "5624"
• '[' Is sent every 2.5 secs in order to know we are still connected
• Or whatever you want! now you decide what the sending command is!
Objects displayed by app
• Images, Can be used as visual dynamic indicators and / or push buttons (with editable commands)
• Text Tags, Can be used as descriptors, as sensor sources, or to display data from Arduino
• Toggle Buttons, Can be used as Buttons :p (with editable commands)
Get feedback from your board!!!
Board -> android codes are strings that are displayed as feedback! NOTE that empty strings and "\r" will have no effect on the displayed text. End each string with "\n" (New line character) in order to let the app know when to display the incoming string.
You can easily assemble your own board using a Bluetooth – serial module (like JY-MCU...), and getting the previous codes from micro-controller's serial port (if you want to communicate via WiFi, use the Ethernet shield)
You can get the code from the app for free, just copy and paste into your Arduino sketch, then auto-format, and download the sketch!
Arduino Code provided!!!!!
Arduino connection schematics provided!!!!
Log Arduino Total Control V 6.1
*New Arduino Sketches
*4 available layouts to set up
*Bugs related to image sizes corrected
*Bug with layout 4 fixed
*Splash Screen for picture loading added
*Long touch picture mode added
Log Arduino Total Control V 6.3
*New Arduino Beginner code for fast implementation
*4 relays more added per layout
*minor bugs fexed
Log Arduino Total Control V 7.2
*Connect up to 7(2 for free version) Bluetooth devices
*Connection Manager menu added
*Only serial port profile devices displayed
*Manual orientation selection for each layout
*Reset layout properties button added
*New Beginner Codes
With the touch of one button you can turn off every light in your home, share music throughout each room, adjust the temperature, set the alarm, and more. Integrate TVs, music, lighting, shades, door locks, security, heating and cooling systems and control them all from the device you always carry.
• Rich, stunning HD graphics
• Entirely customizable user interface
• Control virtually any system in your home
• Control from within the home or away from home
• View home security cameras on your Android device
• Supports a customized portrait and landscape modes
• Intercom with IP phone systems, touch screens and other mobile devices
The Crestron app communicates via Wi-Fi or 3G to keep you connected while at home, at the office or anywhere in the world. The app talks directly to a Crestron home control system implemented by an authorized dealer. Use the GUI you see here or create your own custom one. Download the app for a free demo interface, the full version is available with an in-app purchase.
When it comes to your home and your life, you don't settle for anything but the very best. You want everything to be complete, easy and worry-free. That's what a true home automation solution should be, and that's what you get with Crestron. Easily control everything in your home, room-by-room, using our ultra-cool touch screens and remotes, or anytime, anywhere from your favorite smart device.
Please Note: A Crestron system and Smart GraphicsTM UI are required to take advantage of these features, please contact your authorized Crestron integrator for implementation.
Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.