Stay in touch with Crestron's ForYou Official App.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The setup requires that your Crestron integrator makes some changes to your Crestron project in order for Crestouch to function. Please refer to the Help section in the Preferences menu for detailed instructions on how to setup the system. The help file can also be viewed here: http://www.codeo.co/Crestouch-help.pdf
- Bi-directional communication – allows you to set and retrieve status of joins (for example – the button’s status will indicate if a light is on in the Master Bedroom. Pressing the button will turn the light on or off)
- Ability to setup the buttons as one-way or two-way joins
- Allows you to add multiple instances of the widget
- Available in multiple sizes: 4x1 (4 Joins), 4x2 (12 Joins), 4x3 (20 Joins), 4x4 (28 Joins)
- Ability to restrict the use of widget over only WiFi, or only 3G or when roaming
- Power off or on the widget to stop all communication and activity to save battery life
Please email us for additional support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, this app and MobilesApp are in no way affiliated or endorsed by Crestron. All photos and information related to Crestron and it's products are property of Crestron.
We also don't take any responsability for any action for using the information contained in this app.
- Customize entire interface with guiDesigner (free)
- Control as many networked ystems as required (TCP/UDP/HTTP)
- Made for integration professionals
- Supports all Android 2.3+ devices (Also available for iOS)
- Works with any control system hardware, including our own
CommandFusion iViewer allows two way remote control of any hardware or software capable of TCP/IP or UDP communications, directly from your Android device (also available for iOS).
One of the many functions iViewer can be used for is home automation. Control your lights, temperature, AV, security, and much more! iViewer works seamlessly with our own hardware, as well as other systems such as Crestron, AMX, Control4, GlobalCache, basically any hardware can be controlled with iViewer so long as it can be controlled via Ethernet. Just create custom commands and macros to send to the devices via TCP or UDP and the rest is up to your imagination!
Use our guiDesigner software to customize the interface to suit your needs. Full control over how each page looks and interacts. Assign custom commands to GUI objects to control any device on your network, both locally and remotely. Supports Gestures, Timers, Token assignment, dynamic commands, everything you need for full control over any Ethernet device.
Parse feedback from any system with our powerful regular expression engine. Show temperatures, volume levels, light levels, etc, from any Ethernet system, right on your iPhone, no Control System required!
Visit www.commandfusion.com for more information.
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING R2******
R2 communicates to Series 2 or Series 3 Crestron control processors. A touchpanel project needs to be created by an authorized Crestron programmer in order for R2 to function. End customers (e.g., homeowners) should contact their Crestron integrator if they have any specific questions regarding their system.
- Communicates with 2-Series and 3-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple systems or homes from one Android™ device
- Uses familiar Crestron development tools such as VTPro and SystemBuilder to create projects for R2
- Compatible with Mobile Pro/Mobile Pro G™ apps: runs projects created for iOS devices without the need to recompile.
- Works natively with projects built for a Crestron touch screen or iOS device using Crestron Mobile Pro® or Mobile Pro G
- Perfect for customers or families who use both iOS and Android devices
- Unique features features for home control only found in R2:
---->Quick access: Ability to disable screen unlock requirement; Device's built-in proximity sensor can automatically wake device
---->Automatic project UI scaling: resizes Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro G projects to the native resolution of any Android device
---->Visual, haptic and audible feedback: provides clear confirmation of key presses
- Optimized performance for Android: takes advantage of Android multitasking and flexibility to deliver an experience optimized for home and building control
- Support for multiple and custom resolutions: In addition to R2's built-in UI display scalar, an upcoming VT Pro-e® add-on (coming soon) from Crestron enables developers to optionally create pixel-perfect projects for any screen size
R2 was developed by id8 Group Productions, a product development and technology lab. Co-founder and inventor of Emmy award-winning Slingbox, Blake Krikorian founded id8 Group Holdings (parent company of id8 Group Productions) in 1999. R2 is the first product developed by id8 Group since the Slingbox was spun out in 2004 to form Sling Media, Inc. Sling Media was subsequently acquired by Echostar in 2007.
We hope you enjoy R2. We have lots of new features and functionality coming in subsequent releases. We encourage you to provide us any feedback or input you may have. Please post a review here or send us an email directly to: email@example.com
The nomos app of the Swiss-based nomos system AG is a modified HTML5 client to be used in conjunction with the nomos box (required). The nomos app automatically finds all available nomos services in the network and makes possible swift access to all graphics or available configurations. In addition, all project information/ data is stored and can be accessed after establishing a connection to the network. Different links to numerous projects can be set up to give you quick access to the desired system.
This app is an unlocker for the PRO features of ImperiHome. You HAVE to install the standard (free) ImperiHome app to be able to use it : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imperihome.lite
With this unlocker, get access to the pro features of ImperiHome:
- Unlimited number of simultaneously active systems
- Unlimited dashboards usage
- import/export preferences
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issue.
The M1 Touch App gives you control using your existing Wi-Fi connection or from anywhere in the world using 3G & 4G over a secure connection to your panel.
The M1 Touch app has been tested and endorsed by M1 installers and engineers worldwide.
Features supported in this version include;
- Unlimited number of controllers
- Supports the Non-Secure and Secure port (Requires M1XEP Firmware 1.3.28 or above for a Secure Connection)
- Arm and Disarm Status
- Activate Keypad Chime button
- Function Keys
- Quick Arming (Arm Away, Stay, Night, Vacation)
- Live status of Zones
- View Zone Voltage
- By-pass Zones (Zone must be programmed to allow bypassing)
- View live output status
- Toggle Outputs on/off
- Momentary activate output (turn on for 2 seconds)
- Output Timer allowing you to turn the output on for a x amount of time
- Live Lighting status
- Toggle Light on/off
- Dim Light (light needs to be a dimmable light and must be programmed to allow dimming)
- Light Timer allowing you to turn the light on for a x amount of time
- View Temperatures Probes
- View Keypad Temperatures
- View and control thermostats
- Activate Tasks that have been programmed in the controller
- Set controllers Time & Date within the app
- View all of the events in the controller
If you run into any issues while setting up the app, then feel free to email the support email listed and we are more then happy to help.
If you send any crash reports (we hope you don't get any), then please also email the support email listed incase we need to get in contact with you.
User interface with the same look and feel of the operating system.
No need of additional devices, only a standard BTicino/Legrand gateway that support the OpenWebNet protocol is required.
Manageable devices :
Thermoregulation ( 4 and 99 zones )
Sound system ( mono and multichannel )
Also available in free version limited to 2 device per type and 1 cam.
Extended address management
Widget for voice command (experimental)
Discovery of gateways on the local network
When you like to control you installation through the internet, GPRS or 3G connection, it's opportune to guarantee a the safety of communication. For this it's recommended to use a VPN connection versus your router.
With the Eminent e-Domotica app you control your e-Centre within your own home network and remotely when you are away.
- Easy login into your e-Domotica system
- Access your e-Centre screen with your iphone, ipod or ipad
- Start and stop scenario’s
- Start and stop devices
- View device status
- View live video from the surveillance camera’s
- Control your alarm system
- And many more
• Audio playback
• Video control
• Lighting control
• Heating and A/C control
• Movie & album artwork
• IP camera viewing
• Playlist creation
• Anywhere Access (4Sight subscription required)
PLEASE NOTE: A Control4 automation system is required to enjoy the features above. See www.control4.com/myhome for more information.
- Light LED Strip and standard bulb,
- Motorized windows and HVAC,
- Read enviroments data (temperature, humidity and others).
Generally whatever appliance runs behind a supported microcontroller, like your Arduino, can be a Souliss enabled device. You'll need a deployed Souliss installation in order to use this app profitably, get code and instruction on project website www.souliss.net
The Souliss project is completely open-source and let you build yourhome automation system in a quick and cheap way, you can automate a small home and customize behaviours with scenaries and programs. Actually several boards (all based on Arduino / Atmel AVRs) and communication interfaces are supported, including Ethernet, Wireless and WiFi. The project is very cheap to build, you can build an entire system with as low as a few hundred dollars. Some time is anyway required to configure your Arduino-compatible home control, so please take your time to explore Souliss home automation framework first.
- Configuration-less, automatically detects nodes and devices in your network;
- Support enviromental measurement (like temp and humidity), Lights and LED Strip, Air Conditioners (IRs) and others;
- Automate group actions and commands using Scenarios;
- Automate your behavior using Programs (on time, geo or sensor based);
- Local Database for historical data;
- Battery-efficient event-based communication;
- Tablet support and optimizations;
- Customizable Looks & Feel.
You'll need a deployed Souliss installation in order to use this app profitably. You'll remotely control your home lights, heating and any other devices supported by Souliss.
L’applicazione consente di configurare scenari per la gestione domotica residenziale e professionale. Si basa sul principio che, stabilita una determinata condizione (es. valore della temperatura minore di 20°), RIO8 mette in atto un’azione o una serie di azioni di conseguenza (es. accendere termostato).
Per un corretto funzionamento, la app deve stabilire una comunicazione di rete con RIO8.
- Page dashboard with assignable shortcuts
- Cloud Support & Direct Connect options
- Check to see if your lights are currently turned on or off
- Turn lights and devices on and off
- Control light dim level
- Control Z-Wave Thermostats (fan on/off, cool/heat & temperature)
- Create a graphical floor plan of your home and interact with z-wave devices from the floor plan
- Scene setup and activation
- Scene triggers and conditions
- Scene & Device Widgets (device widgets do not show status updates in the free version)
- Create events -- like Sunset and Sunrise -- and turn on or off lights
- Advanced Rule creation
- Window/Door Sensor support
- Open/close garage doors
- Device Timer
- Z-Wave Support
- Z-Wave lock support
- Sonos Support (Control Zone Players & Z-Wave devices in a single scene)
- Belkin WeMo switch support
- Multi-User security
- Clipsal Support
Please note: Requires free PC software available at www.moonlitzwave.com and a compatible USB ZWave controller. Some features require paid version of InControl server software.
For a list of restrictions when using the free version, please see the following information: http://goo.gl/FMukv
For support, questions or to request new features visit http://www.moonlitzwave.com/forums/
Members can now enjoy a deal-finding app that delivers big discounts from the brands you know… and at local places you actually want. Whether you're close to home or on the road, simply show the coupon from your mobile device and save up to 50% on restaurants, shopping and more. You’ll find tons of savings in every big city, and in most small towns in America.
Our deals are negotiated directly with the merchants, which means you get the best offers available. You’ll save hundreds on the things you buy every day.
•No printing! Just show your mobile coupon and save.
•Multiple-use coupons. Save as often as you wish.
•GPS search. Find deals near you—wherever you are.
•Over 100,000 locations... and more being added daily.
•Deals near home, the office, or wherever you travel in the U.S.
Only registered members can use this app and access these exclusive deals. For questions, drop us a line at email@example.com.
To start saving, simply download the app, log-in with your mobile password and find big deals at great places near you.
Note: We apologize for any inconvenience but registration codes are not available for the general public at this time. This app is exclusively accessible for a few premier membership organizations and their members. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More from developer
Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.