Stay in touch with Crestron's ForYou Official App.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The setup requires that your Crestron integrator makes some changes to your Crestron project in order for Crestouch to function. Please refer to the Help section in the Preferences menu for detailed instructions on how to setup the system. The help file can also be viewed here: http://www.codeo.co/Crestouch-help.pdf
- Bi-directional communication – allows you to set and retrieve status of joins (for example – the button’s status will indicate if a light is on in the Master Bedroom. Pressing the button will turn the light on or off)
- Ability to setup the buttons as one-way or two-way joins
- Allows you to add multiple instances of the widget
- Available in multiple sizes: 4x1 (4 Joins), 4x2 (12 Joins), 4x3 (20 Joins), 4x4 (28 Joins)
- Ability to restrict the use of widget over only WiFi, or only 3G or when roaming
- Power off or on the widget to stop all communication and activity to save battery life
Please email us for additional support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, this app and MobilesApp are in no way affiliated or endorsed by Crestron. All photos and information related to Crestron and it's products are property of Crestron.
We also don't take any responsability for any action for using the information contained in this app.
- Customize entire interface with guiDesigner (free)
- Control as many networked ystems as required (TCP/UDP/HTTP)
- Made for integration professionals
- Supports all Android 2.3+ devices (Also available for iOS)
- Works with any control system hardware, including our own
CommandFusion iViewer allows two way remote control of any hardware or software capable of TCP/IP or UDP communications, directly from your Android device (also available for iOS).
One of the many functions iViewer can be used for is home automation. Control your lights, temperature, AV, security, and much more! iViewer works seamlessly with our own hardware, as well as other systems such as Crestron, AMX, Control4, GlobalCache, basically any hardware can be controlled with iViewer so long as it can be controlled via Ethernet. Just create custom commands and macros to send to the devices via TCP or UDP and the rest is up to your imagination!
Use our guiDesigner software to customize the interface to suit your needs. Full control over how each page looks and interacts. Assign custom commands to GUI objects to control any device on your network, both locally and remotely. Supports Gestures, Timers, Token assignment, dynamic commands, everything you need for full control over any Ethernet device.
Parse feedback from any system with our powerful regular expression engine. Show temperatures, volume levels, light levels, etc, from any Ethernet system, right on your iPhone, no Control System required!
Visit www.commandfusion.com for more information.
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING R2******
R2 communicates to Series 2 or Series 3 Crestron control processors. A touchpanel project needs to be created by an authorized Crestron programmer in order for R2 to function. End customers (e.g., homeowners) should contact their Crestron integrator if they have any specific questions regarding their system.
- Communicates with 2-Series and 3-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple systems or homes from one Android™ device
- Uses familiar Crestron development tools such as VTPro and SystemBuilder to create projects for R2
- Compatible with Mobile Pro/Mobile Pro G™ apps: runs projects created for iOS devices without the need to recompile.
- Works natively with projects built for a Crestron touch screen or iOS device using Crestron Mobile Pro® or Mobile Pro G
- Perfect for customers or families who use both iOS and Android devices
- Unique features features for home control only found in R2:
---->Quick access: Ability to disable screen unlock requirement; Device's built-in proximity sensor can automatically wake device
---->Automatic project UI scaling: resizes Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro G projects to the native resolution of any Android device
---->Visual, haptic and audible feedback: provides clear confirmation of key presses
- Optimized performance for Android: takes advantage of Android multitasking and flexibility to deliver an experience optimized for home and building control
- Support for multiple and custom resolutions: In addition to R2's built-in UI display scalar, an upcoming VT Pro-e® add-on (coming soon) from Crestron enables developers to optionally create pixel-perfect projects for any screen size
R2 was developed by id8 Group Productions, a product development and technology lab. Co-founder and inventor of Emmy award-winning Slingbox, Blake Krikorian founded id8 Group Holdings (parent company of id8 Group Productions) in 1999. R2 is the first product developed by id8 Group since the Slingbox was spun out in 2004 to form Sling Media, Inc. Sling Media was subsequently acquired by Echostar in 2007.
We hope you enjoy R2. We have lots of new features and functionality coming in subsequent releases. We encourage you to provide us any feedback or input you may have. Please post a review here or send us an email directly to: email@example.com
The nomos app of the Swiss-based nomos system AG is a modified HTML5 client to be used in conjunction with the nomos box (required). The nomos app automatically finds all available nomos services in the network and makes possible swift access to all graphics or available configurations. In addition, all project information/ data is stored and can be accessed after establishing a connection to the network. Different links to numerous projects can be set up to give you quick access to the desired system.
The M1 Touch App gives you control using your existing Wi-Fi connection or from anywhere in the world using 3G & 4G over a secure connection to your panel.
The M1 Touch app has been tested and endorsed by M1 installers and engineers worldwide.
Features supported in this version include;
- Unlimited number of controllers
- Supports the Non-Secure and Secure port (Requires M1XEP Firmware 1.3.28 or above for a Secure Connection)
- Arm and Disarm Status
- Activate Keypad Chime button
- Function Keys
- Quick Arming (Arm Away, Stay, Night, Vacation)
- Live status of Zones
- View Zone Voltage
- By-pass Zones (Zone must be programmed to allow bypassing)
- View live output status
- Toggle Light on/off
- Momentary activate output (turn on for 2 seconds)
- Output Timer allowing you to turn the output on for a x amount of time
- Live Lighting status
- Toggle Light on/off
- Dim Light (light needs to be a dimmable light and must be programmed to allow dimming)
- Light Timer allowing you to turn the light on for a x amount of time
- View Temperatures Probes
- View Keypad Temperatures
- View and control thermostats
- Activate Tasks that have been programmed in the controller
- Set controllers Time & Date within the app
- View all of the events in the controller
If you run into any issues while setting up the app, then feel free to email the support email listed and we are more then happy to help.
If you send any crash reports (we hope you don't get any), then please also email the support email listed incase we need to get in contact with you.
Roadside Assistance* – AAA’s legendary service now available electronically 24/7, no phone call needed
• Request roadside assistance electronically directly from the app with the ability to find you by your GPS location on your phone
• Instant battery replacement quotes (not currently available in all areas)
TripTik® - Trip planning with interactive maps and directions
• Updated gas prices at local gas stations
• AAA Office Locations
• Find AAA Approved Auto Repair locations with hours, contact information and available services
• Research, find and book AAA Diamond Rated hotels with reviews, inspector notes and information on AAA member offers (where available)
• Research and find local restaurants, attractions, and campgrounds
• Find electric vehicle charging stations
• Locate member discounts near you at over 114,000 locations
• Membership benefits that can save you time and money—and give you peace of mind whether you are at home or on the road
*To receive Road Service, you must be a current AAA/CAA member.
• to find out who is using your phone
• to get informed when your parents get home early
• to count how many times someone goes into your room when you're out
• as a babyphone
An alarm can be triggered when:
• the phone is moved
• something approaches or leaves the proximity sensor
• the phone is unplugged from charger
• someone unlocks the phone
• a noise is too loud
• the camera detects motion
--- The proximity sensor can detect when something that lies on your phone is removed! ---
The alarm system can be used as a warning against theft and burglary or just as a prank.
The surveillance with the mobile alarm system brings protection and security to your phone.
--- FEATURES ---
• 6 different sensors
• 8 different sounds
• Send the picture
• Beautiful design
• PIN Lock
• Duration of the alarm can be changed
• Sensitivities of the different sensors can be changed
• Alarm siren can be delayed so that the alarm can be cancelled in advance (if the user can unlock the phone)
• precise noise and motion detection
• Camera preview
• Send e-mail with picture, sms or make a call when the alarm is triggered
This app can not be used like Lookout Security & Antivirus as an antivirus software or to find a lost phone. It rather protects your phone against intruders, stalkers, children etc.
The permission READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to prevent the alert from being triggered while someone is calling you.
Members can now enjoy a deal-finding app that delivers big discounts from the brands you know… and at local places you actually want. Whether you're close to home or on the road, simply show the coupon from your mobile device and save up to 50% on restaurants, shopping and more. You’ll find tons of savings in every big city, and in most small towns in America.
Our deals are negotiated directly with the merchants, which means you get the best offers available. You’ll save hundreds on the things you buy every day.
•No printing! Just show your mobile coupon and save.
•Multiple-use coupons. Save as often as you wish.
•GPS search. Find deals near you—wherever you are.
•Over 100,000 locations... and more being added daily.
•Deals near home, the office, or wherever you travel in the U.S.
Only registered members can use this app and access these exclusive deals. For questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To start saving, simply download the app, log-in with your mobile password and find big deals at great places near you.
Note: We apologize for any inconvenience but registration codes are not available for the general public at this time. This app is exclusively accessible for a few premier membership organizations and their members. We welcome your comments at email@example.com.
Helping people live safely
Bringing neighbors together
Description: AlertID is the fastest growing neighborhood focused social platform. With a foundation built on public safety, we ensure that your private communication is never scanned and sold.
AlertID provides important alerts from trusted sources that you can use to keep your family safe. We provide local crime information that covers more than 80 million people, sex offender alerts that cover 270 million people, severe weather, fire, earthquake, volcano, hazardous material and other alerts across the US.
Secure Social Network
We also provide the Secure Social Network that is used around the world and lets you create public or private groups and share information safely and privately with neighbors, friends and coworkers. Critically, we do not scan the contents of your posts and sell them to advertisers nor do we claim that we own anything you post. We want you to share information knowing that you are safe.
We work with great organizations like the National Crime Prevention Council (McGruff the Crime Dog), the Department of Justice, and law enforcement agencies across the country. AlertID has proven to help people reduce crime rates.
AlertID offers other services that help you and your family including:
• My Family Wallet – A secure, convenient way to protect your family members, including pets.
• Homeland Security Reporting – Report suspicious activity directly to authorities.
• Emergency Alerting System – Free for schools and any other organizations.
• And much more.
We will continue to rapidly expand our coverage map and add new information, resources and features to help you keep your family and communities safe.
Visit us at http://www.alertid.com
More from developer
Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.