Stay in touch with Crestron's ForYou Official App.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The setup requires that your Crestron integrator makes some changes to your Crestron project in order for Crestouch to function. Please refer to the Help section in the Preferences menu for detailed instructions on how to setup the system. The help file can also be viewed here: http://www.codeo.co/Crestouch-help.pdf
- Bi-directional communication – allows you to set and retrieve status of joins (for example – the button’s status will indicate if a light is on in the Master Bedroom. Pressing the button will turn the light on or off)
- Ability to setup the buttons as one-way or two-way joins
- Allows you to add multiple instances of the widget
- Available in multiple sizes: 4x1 (4 Joins), 4x2 (12 Joins), 4x3 (20 Joins), 4x4 (28 Joins)
- Ability to restrict the use of widget over only WiFi, or only 3G or when roaming
- Power off or on the widget to stop all communication and activity to save battery life
Please email us for additional support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, this app and MobilesApp are in no way affiliated or endorsed by Crestron. All photos and information related to Crestron and it's products are property of Crestron.
We also don't take any responsability for any action for using the information contained in this app.
- Customize entire interface with guiDesigner (free)
- Control as many networked ystems as required (TCP/UDP/HTTP)
- Made for integration professionals
- Supports all Android 2.3+ devices (Also available for iOS)
- Works with any control system hardware, including our own
CommandFusion iViewer allows two way remote control of any hardware or software capable of TCP/IP or UDP communications, directly from your Android device (also available for iOS).
One of the many functions iViewer can be used for is home automation. Control your lights, temperature, AV, security, and much more! iViewer works seamlessly with our own hardware, as well as other systems such as Crestron, AMX, Control4, GlobalCache, basically any hardware can be controlled with iViewer so long as it can be controlled via Ethernet. Just create custom commands and macros to send to the devices via TCP or UDP and the rest is up to your imagination!
Use our guiDesigner software to customize the interface to suit your needs. Full control over how each page looks and interacts. Assign custom commands to GUI objects to control any device on your network, both locally and remotely. Supports Gestures, Timers, Token assignment, dynamic commands, everything you need for full control over any Ethernet device.
Parse feedback from any system with our powerful regular expression engine. Show temperatures, volume levels, light levels, etc, from any Ethernet system, right on your iPhone, no Control System required!
Visit www.commandfusion.com for more information.
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING R2******
R2 communicates to Series 2 or Series 3 Crestron control processors. A touchpanel project needs to be created by an authorized Crestron programmer in order for R2 to function. End customers (e.g., homeowners) should contact their Crestron integrator if they have any specific questions regarding their system.
- Communicates with 2-Series and 3-Series control system via WiFi and cellular network
- Control multiple systems or homes from one Android™ device
- Uses familiar Crestron development tools such as VTPro and SystemBuilder to create projects for R2
- Compatible with Mobile Pro/Mobile Pro G™ apps: runs projects created for iOS devices without the need to recompile.
- Works natively with projects built for a Crestron touch screen or iOS device using Crestron Mobile Pro® or Mobile Pro G
- Perfect for customers or families who use both iOS and Android devices
- Unique features features for home control only found in R2:
---->Quick access: Ability to disable screen unlock requirement; Device's built-in proximity sensor can automatically wake device
---->Automatic project UI scaling: resizes Mobile Pro and Mobile Pro G projects to the native resolution of any Android device
---->Visual, haptic and audible feedback: provides clear confirmation of key presses
- Optimized performance for Android: takes advantage of Android multitasking and flexibility to deliver an experience optimized for home and building control
- Support for multiple and custom resolutions: In addition to R2's built-in UI display scalar, an upcoming VT Pro-e® add-on (coming soon) from Crestron enables developers to optionally create pixel-perfect projects for any screen size
R2 was developed by id8 Group Productions, a product development and technology lab. Co-founder and inventor of Emmy award-winning Slingbox, Blake Krikorian founded id8 Group Holdings (parent company of id8 Group Productions) in 1999. R2 is the first product developed by id8 Group since the Slingbox was spun out in 2004 to form Sling Media, Inc. Sling Media was subsequently acquired by Echostar in 2007.
We hope you enjoy R2. We have lots of new features and functionality coming in subsequent releases. We encourage you to provide us any feedback or input you may have. Please post a review here or send us an email directly to: email@example.com
• to find out who is using your phone
• to get informed when your parents get home early
• to count how many times someone goes into your room when you're out
• as a babyphone
An alarm can be triggered when:
• the phone is moved
• something approaches or leaves the proximity sensor
• the phone is unplugged from charger
• someone unlocks the phone
• a noise is too loud
• the camera detects motion
--- The proximity sensor can detect when something that lies on your phone is removed! ---
The alarm system can be used as a warning against theft and burglary or just as a prank.
The surveillance with the mobile alarm system brings protection and security to your phone.
--- FEATURES ---
• 6 different sensors
• 8 different sounds
• Send the picture
• Beautiful design
• PIN Lock
• Duration of the alarm can be changed
• Sensitivities of the different sensors can be changed
• Alarm siren can be delayed so that the alarm can be cancelled in advance (if the user can unlock the phone)
• precise noise and motion detection
• Camera preview
• Send e-mail with picture, sms or make a call when the alarm is triggered
This app can not be used like Lookout Security & Antivirus as an antivirus software or to find a lost phone. It rather protects your phone against intruders, stalkers, children etc.
The permission READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to prevent the alert from being triggered while someone is calling you.
The nomos app of the Swiss-based nomos system AG is a modified HTML5 client to be used in conjunction with the nomos box (required). The nomos app automatically finds all available nomos services in the network and makes possible swift access to all graphics or available configurations. In addition, all project information/ data is stored and can be accessed after establishing a connection to the network. Different links to numerous projects can be set up to give you quick access to the desired system.
Helping people live safely
Bringing neighbors together
Description: AlertID is the fastest growing neighborhood focused social platform. With a foundation built on public safety, we ensure that your private communication is never scanned and sold.
AlertID provides important alerts from trusted sources that you can use to keep your family safe. We provide local crime information that covers more than 80 million people, sex offender alerts that cover 270 million people, severe weather, fire, earthquake, volcano, hazardous material and other alerts across the US.
Secure Social Network
We also provide the Secure Social Network that is used around the world and lets you create public or private groups and share information safely and privately with neighbors, friends and coworkers. Critically, we do not scan the contents of your posts and sell them to advertisers nor do we claim that we own anything you post. We want you to share information knowing that you are safe.
We work with great organizations like the National Crime Prevention Council (McGruff the Crime Dog), the Department of Justice, and law enforcement agencies across the country. AlertID has proven to help people reduce crime rates.
AlertID offers other services that help you and your family including:
• My Family Wallet – A secure, convenient way to protect your family members, including pets.
• Homeland Security Reporting – Report suspicious activity directly to authorities.
• Emergency Alerting System – Free for schools and any other organizations.
• And much more.
We will continue to rapidly expand our coverage map and add new information, resources and features to help you keep your family and communities safe.
Visit us at http://www.alertid.com
How to use: fill the 3G and Unlock software and enjoy Balfaspock without free Wi-Fi and the Internet
You can in most countries of the use of Facebook without Wi-Fi and the Internet, using free 3G
Ali helped you use Facebook faster than Facebook official
Mobile Flashlight is a simple application that makes your phone act like a lantern and comes in handy when you don't have a classical lantern nearby.
It can also transform your phone into a beaconing device that flashes and makes you visible when you need to be recognized by someone in crowded places or quickly spotted in dark places.
The app keeps the screen lit while you are using the flashlight and normal power saving mode is returned after you've finished using it.
More from developer
Crestron Mobile keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go. Communicating via 3G or Edge cellular network (or Wi-Fi), you can view room and device status and adjust climate, lighting and security control features. (Required control module must be uploaded to the Crestron control system the by an authorized dealer)
Crestron Mobile talks directly to the home control system without third-party software or external servers.